Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Traditional/Digital/Hybrid Art [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@Luunai

Yes, the last one is still available! c: What would you like?
@Luunai

Yes, the last one is still available! c: What would you like?
@Zoon Thank you so much! :) I'd love to get a fullbody of this Imperial dragon if possible. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=494090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4941/494090_350.png[/img] [/url] Style-wise, could you do something similar you did for Sitka, pencil & digital, with a simple background? c: Also, not sure if you accept two characters per picture, so this is just a question: would you by any chance be willing to add in the Imperial's Golden Idol familiar, so basically a golden lion? The lion doesn't need to be that detailed, he can have a different pose of course, and you can also hide him a bit behind the dragon or something like that, if you don't want to draw his full body. ^^ If you don't do animals/two characters per pic though, that's no problem at all. Of course, I can pay more or even the double price if you decide to add his familiar in - just let me know what you think. =)
@Zoon
Thank you so much! :)
I'd love to get a fullbody of this Imperial dragon if possible.

494090_350.png

Style-wise, could you do something similar you did for Sitka, pencil & digital, with a simple background? c:

Also, not sure if you accept two characters per picture, so this is just a question: would you by any chance be willing to add in the Imperial's Golden Idol familiar, so basically a golden lion? The lion doesn't need to be that detailed, he can have a different pose of course, and you can also hide him a bit behind the dragon or something like that, if you don't want to draw his full body. ^^

If you don't do animals/two characters per pic though, that's no problem at all. Of course, I can pay more or even the double price if you decide to add his familiar in - just let me know what you think. =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Gosh, all these Imperial boys to draw xD
So, gembond is sort of complicated so I'd probably raise the price a bit for that, and with the familiar added I'd probably say 200k- does that sound fair to you?
@Luunai

Gosh, all these Imperial boys to draw xD
So, gembond is sort of complicated so I'd probably raise the price a bit for that, and with the familiar added I'd probably say 200k- does that sound fair to you?
@Zoon
Yes, sounds absolutely fair to me! Thank you very much, and I'm sorry that it's a male Imperial again haha, I just noticed you almost got only Imp boys to draw so far. xD
In case you need anything personality-wise, he has a short description on his dragon page, so feel free to take a look :)
Would you like to get paid upfront in full, half-half or after you're finished? Either is fine with me, just let me know~
@Zoon
Yes, sounds absolutely fair to me! Thank you very much, and I'm sorry that it's a male Imperial again haha, I just noticed you almost got only Imp boys to draw so far. xD
In case you need anything personality-wise, he has a short description on his dragon page, so feel free to take a look :)
Would you like to get paid upfront in full, half-half or after you're finished? Either is fine with me, just let me know~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai

However you're most comfortable/whatever is financially convenient for you works for me payment-wise. c:
And don't worry about it, haha. Imperials are great fun to draw!
@Luunai

However you're most comfortable/whatever is financially convenient for you works for me payment-wise. c:
And don't worry about it, haha. Imperials are great fun to draw!
@Zoon
Sending it over upfront to you then, so the money thing is out of the way. c;
@Zoon
Sending it over upfront to you then, so the money thing is out of the way. c;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Zoon
Ahhh, oh my goodness, he looks fabulous! Awesome art, I love it! *o*
@Zoon
Ahhh, oh my goodness, he looks fabulous! Awesome art, I love it! *o*
@Sitka Thank you, I'm glad you like it :'D @Nabesima Here is yours! I hope you like it (and sorry again for the mix-up). Thanks so much for commissioning me! [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/vdejrm.png[/img]
@Sitka

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :'D

@Nabesima

Here is yours! I hope you like it (and sorry again for the mix-up). Thanks so much for commissioning me!

vdejrm.png
@Zoon may I please be added to your wait list? :)
@Zoon may I please be added to your wait list? :)
@Zoon
AWW, thank you! ;v; This is amazing!
@Zoon
AWW, thank you! ;v; This is amazing!
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 3