Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alpha dragon needed (pafp)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Yeah... thank you Nyx," Crow said in relief, snapping his attention to the screen. It had been on the dvd menu for a while now, and he had an idea. "Nyx, why don't you pick the movie this time? It should've been ladies first, but what can you do," he suggested, chuckling at the end. He was enjoying himself now, the memory fading away.
"Yeah... thank you Nyx," Crow said in relief, snapping his attention to the screen. It had been on the dvd menu for a while now, and he had an idea. "Nyx, why don't you pick the movie this time? It should've been ladies first, but what can you do," he suggested, chuckling at the end. He was enjoying himself now, the memory fading away.
xk7ymDQ.png
"I'm not really interested in movies right now," she responded nuzzling her head into his neck. "I'm interested in you." She gently kissed his jawline leading up to his cheek. "You're adorable."
"I'm not really interested in movies right now," she responded nuzzling her head into his neck. "I'm interested in you." She gently kissed his jawline leading up to his cheek. "You're adorable."
Crow's smile widened; he would normally be blushing if he was normal. Whenever anyone would call him adorable, his eyes would twinkle like the stars in the sky, reinforcing the complementer's point. Who needs movies, when you have the person you care about the most beside you? This is the best day ever... "You're more valuable than anything in the entire universe," he whispered, caressing her arm. He looked into her eyes and felt like he was in the right place. And after this he would have to be alone again...

Would I really? I doubt I'll be going anytime soon, he suddenly thought, listening to the thunder outside and the rain pounding on the roof. It was good to have company, especially if it was Nyx who was the company.
Crow's smile widened; he would normally be blushing if he was normal. Whenever anyone would call him adorable, his eyes would twinkle like the stars in the sky, reinforcing the complementer's point. Who needs movies, when you have the person you care about the most beside you? This is the best day ever... "You're more valuable than anything in the entire universe," he whispered, caressing her arm. He looked into her eyes and felt like he was in the right place. And after this he would have to be alone again...

Would I really? I doubt I'll be going anytime soon, he suddenly thought, listening to the thunder outside and the rain pounding on the roof. It was good to have company, especially if it was Nyx who was the company.
xk7ymDQ.png
She wrapped her arms around him smiling up at him. "You mean a lot to me Crow, I'm so happy I can be called your lover," she purred as she kissed him. "I never want to let you go..."

(Hey um I'm not making you uncomfortable right?)
She wrapped her arms around him smiling up at him. "You mean a lot to me Crow, I'm so happy I can be called your lover," she purred as she kissed him. "I never want to let you go..."

(Hey um I'm not making you uncomfortable right?)
(no, not at all! This actually touches me rather than making me uncomfortable ^^)

Crow silently agreed, closing his eyes and smiling. What a great day... even though they didn't go anywhere, it was still a good day. "Don't let me go," he whispered. "I won't let you go, no matter what..." He couldn't help but think of the bullies again, but only for a split second. He immediately shut the thought down, still listening to the thunder outside, also hearing the wind. Must be a rough storm outside... it's a good thing we're in here though, he thought. He then wrapped his arms around Nyx's waist as well, leaning on her. The screen in front of them had gone black at this point, the room now almost completely dark. Crow remembered being afraid of the dark at one point, but now he doesn't mind it. "Thank you for being there for me," he murmured.

(Also, sorry I was late! I had finals this week)
(no, not at all! This actually touches me rather than making me uncomfortable ^^)

Crow silently agreed, closing his eyes and smiling. What a great day... even though they didn't go anywhere, it was still a good day. "Don't let me go," he whispered. "I won't let you go, no matter what..." He couldn't help but think of the bullies again, but only for a split second. He immediately shut the thought down, still listening to the thunder outside, also hearing the wind. Must be a rough storm outside... it's a good thing we're in here though, he thought. He then wrapped his arms around Nyx's waist as well, leaning on her. The screen in front of them had gone black at this point, the room now almost completely dark. Crow remembered being afraid of the dark at one point, but now he doesn't mind it. "Thank you for being there for me," he murmured.

(Also, sorry I was late! I had finals this week)
xk7ymDQ.png
(Its totally okay, I get how rough finals are. And good I lost an Rp person who hinted at suggestive things but got mad when I acted on them.)

Nyx rested against him, her breathing getting quieter as she began to fall asleep. "Wanna," she broke off to yawn, "wanna go to my room?" She looked at him as she stood quietly gently tugging his arm.
(Its totally okay, I get how rough finals are. And good I lost an Rp person who hinted at suggestive things but got mad when I acted on them.)

Nyx rested against him, her breathing getting quieter as she began to fall asleep. "Wanna," she broke off to yawn, "wanna go to my room?" She looked at him as she stood quietly gently tugging his arm.
(oh my... don't worry, I won't get mad if I get called out, I like to sort things out in a calm manner ^^)

Crow nodded. "Yeah," he yawned. "Yeah, let's go..." he stood as well and followed her to her room, his eyes drooping a little. He was relaxed and felt tired to the point of just dropping dead in the middle of the floor, but he didn't want to do that, since Nyx would worry about him if he did. He didn't care if he slept in his suit or not; Didn't bring my pajamas... oh well, sleep is sleep.
(oh my... don't worry, I won't get mad if I get called out, I like to sort things out in a calm manner ^^)

Crow nodded. "Yeah," he yawned. "Yeah, let's go..." he stood as well and followed her to her room, his eyes drooping a little. He was relaxed and felt tired to the point of just dropping dead in the middle of the floor, but he didn't want to do that, since Nyx would worry about him if he did. He didn't care if he slept in his suit or not; Didn't bring my pajamas... oh well, sleep is sleep.
xk7ymDQ.png
(Thank you ^.^ I gotta say you're one of the best Rp buddies I've had)

She yawned looking at him with a smile. "My brother Seafire left some of his clothes, why don't you see if any of his stuff will fit you, its in the third drawer of my dresser," she said motioning to the dresser in the corner. She stretched showing a bit of her stomach before crawling into her bed curling up but watching Crow curiously.
(Thank you ^.^ I gotta say you're one of the best Rp buddies I've had)

She yawned looking at him with a smile. "My brother Seafire left some of his clothes, why don't you see if any of his stuff will fit you, its in the third drawer of my dresser," she said motioning to the dresser in the corner. She stretched showing a bit of her stomach before crawling into her bed curling up but watching Crow curiously.
(Thanks! The same goes for you as well, I'm late again aren't I XD)

Oh yeah... Seafire! Crow remembered as he approached the dresser sleepily. He pulled open the third drawer and looked into it, seeing pajamas. His eye caught a pair of navy blue pajamas in there with a dark colored hood attached to the shirt. "Do you mind if I change... in the bathroom? I won't be gone for long," he assured, slouching a bit and loosely holding the pajamas in his arms. He placed his hat on the bed, then a quick thought came to him. "Or if you want me to change in here, that's fine too, I'm perfectly fine with that," he quickly added, then he seemed to shrink a little in embarrassment. Well that was officially the most awkward thing ever!... maybe she won't mind that much... I mean... it shouldn't be too bad.

(The pajamas are kind of like Seafire's stuff, the navy blue wraps and the dark hood! ^^)
(Thanks! The same goes for you as well, I'm late again aren't I XD)

Oh yeah... Seafire! Crow remembered as he approached the dresser sleepily. He pulled open the third drawer and looked into it, seeing pajamas. His eye caught a pair of navy blue pajamas in there with a dark colored hood attached to the shirt. "Do you mind if I change... in the bathroom? I won't be gone for long," he assured, slouching a bit and loosely holding the pajamas in his arms. He placed his hat on the bed, then a quick thought came to him. "Or if you want me to change in here, that's fine too, I'm perfectly fine with that," he quickly added, then he seemed to shrink a little in embarrassment. Well that was officially the most awkward thing ever!... maybe she won't mind that much... I mean... it shouldn't be too bad.

(The pajamas are kind of like Seafire's stuff, the navy blue wraps and the dark hood! ^^)
xk7ymDQ.png
(That's so awesome that you did that! Thank you)

Nyx laughed softly, "its all up to you love." She got up and walked over to him resting her hands on his chest. "You're more than welcome to do as you choose," she said softly as she leaned up and kissed his neck. "You're wonderful." She kissed a bit lower and gently nipped his neck.
(That's so awesome that you did that! Thank you)

Nyx laughed softly, "its all up to you love." She got up and walked over to him resting her hands on his chest. "You're more than welcome to do as you choose," she said softly as she leaned up and kissed his neck. "You're wonderful." She kissed a bit lower and gently nipped his neck.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13