Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Thylus bowed. "My queen." He cooed, placing the pearl inside it's chest. He wandered forward through the court, his eyes darting as the shadows seemed to grow longer. He suppressed his wonder and fear, claws clicking on the cold floor.
- - - - -
Maducaluna picked up a beast and hurled it at a group of charging beasts, knocking them flat. She raised her sore wings and beat them, the power of the windswept plateau slowing them down and pushing them backwards somewhat.
Thylus bowed. "My queen." He cooed, placing the pearl inside it's chest. He wandered forward through the court, his eyes darting as the shadows seemed to grow longer. He suppressed his wonder and fear, claws clicking on the cold floor.
- - - - -
Maducaluna picked up a beast and hurled it at a group of charging beasts, knocking them flat. She raised her sore wings and beat them, the power of the windswept plateau slowing them down and pushing them backwards somewhat.
You're a clever one, aren't you?
[[ Oh hayneedles I forgot about this friggin thing... I don't have time to RP sorry :'^(. It was a really good RP tho... let's say Snowclimber got really sick?? I won't be able to catch up bc I'm p sick rn >:^(. But thanks for the great experience y'all! Hopefully I can catch up on another RP chance if BlackMgaic ever hosts anything else.

Farewell friends :o ]]
[[ Oh hayneedles I forgot about this friggin thing... I don't have time to RP sorry :'^(. It was a really good RP tho... let's say Snowclimber got really sick?? I won't be able to catch up bc I'm p sick rn >:^(. But thanks for the great experience y'all! Hopefully I can catch up on another RP chance if BlackMgaic ever hosts anything else.

Farewell friends :o ]]
(arg life keeps happening)

Fain woke at the presence of food, thanking Aodh before digging into his own portion. Tian, lacking a stomach or mind to satisfy, had been awake and aware all night but stayed close to the group. She sat a little ways back while Seri joined Fain in eating.

Tian looked up to the coatl, seeming concerned. "I hadn't melted a drop all night even when it's warm in your den. Is it only raw heat like fire that I should be concerned about? I had also wondered if it was because we are in a snow type of biome."

Moon wanted to roar. Her chance for escape could be now, however the fear that she was being monitored by hidden guards caused her hesitation. Moon looked over the dragons around her. Not horribly taller but enough to give her confidence. The guardian held still before suddenly headbutting one guard with her double set of horns then lashing at the other with her claws. The moment they where dazed, she turned and took flight, shaking off any remaining bindings while getting as far as possible.
(arg life keeps happening)

Fain woke at the presence of food, thanking Aodh before digging into his own portion. Tian, lacking a stomach or mind to satisfy, had been awake and aware all night but stayed close to the group. She sat a little ways back while Seri joined Fain in eating.

Tian looked up to the coatl, seeming concerned. "I hadn't melted a drop all night even when it's warm in your den. Is it only raw heat like fire that I should be concerned about? I had also wondered if it was because we are in a snow type of biome."

Moon wanted to roar. Her chance for escape could be now, however the fear that she was being monitored by hidden guards caused her hesitation. Moon looked over the dragons around her. Not horribly taller but enough to give her confidence. The guardian held still before suddenly headbutting one guard with her double set of horns then lashing at the other with her claws. The moment they where dazed, she turned and took flight, shaking off any remaining bindings while getting as far as possible.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72