Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
Wraith gently pushed his soft, downy fur into Maducaluna's side, shivering from the blood loss. He huddled with his tail wrapped around his feet, like a cat, the warm, sticky blood starting to clump his mane into uncomfortable and painful patches of matted fur. When they stop, he would have to see what he could do about making a poultice for both himself and for Madu.

--

Willow sighed, leaning against the dragoness and gently reeling in his wing as far as he could. "I-I'm not a fighter, Zhora, I never have been. I've never experienced pain like this before." He grimaced as another wave of the sharp, biting pain rolled through shoulder, seeming to spread all throughout his body. "But I can't slee here, DaCu soldiers are everywhere and I'm pretty sure my bust is already decorating wanted posters." He mumbled darkly.
Wraith gently pushed his soft, downy fur into Maducaluna's side, shivering from the blood loss. He huddled with his tail wrapped around his feet, like a cat, the warm, sticky blood starting to clump his mane into uncomfortable and painful patches of matted fur. When they stop, he would have to see what he could do about making a poultice for both himself and for Madu.

--

Willow sighed, leaning against the dragoness and gently reeling in his wing as far as he could. "I-I'm not a fighter, Zhora, I never have been. I've never experienced pain like this before." He grimaced as another wave of the sharp, biting pain rolled through shoulder, seeming to spread all throughout his body. "But I can't slee here, DaCu soldiers are everywhere and I'm pretty sure my bust is already decorating wanted posters." He mumbled darkly.
Maducaluna sighed draped herself across Tyr's back and sniffled.
- - - - - - -
Thylus was careful to keep a small distance between him and the commander. He couldn't wait for Alphonse to return and things to return to normal. "I think it's a good idea to take some prisoners. I'll put in a good word for you, give you credit for the idea- but I have an itch that someone here might know something about either the beastclans or the heir. I'm just asking for one, maybe two." He smiled sweetly again at her, crossing his talons as he hovered. He looked to the sky. "Hrrrm, I wonder when my crow will be coming back..." He chirped softly, gently trying to bring up the point to the general, that eventually he would have some authority back.

((Thought it might be fun for Orla and Moon lol))
Maducaluna sighed draped herself across Tyr's back and sniffled.
- - - - - - -
Thylus was careful to keep a small distance between him and the commander. He couldn't wait for Alphonse to return and things to return to normal. "I think it's a good idea to take some prisoners. I'll put in a good word for you, give you credit for the idea- but I have an itch that someone here might know something about either the beastclans or the heir. I'm just asking for one, maybe two." He smiled sweetly again at her, crossing his talons as he hovered. He looked to the sky. "Hrrrm, I wonder when my crow will be coming back..." He chirped softly, gently trying to bring up the point to the general, that eventually he would have some authority back.

((Thought it might be fun for Orla and Moon lol))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Moon stopped her running once they had gotten far enough from the lair to look over Orla and make sure she was alright. "Do you know who those dragons where? It's suspicious they'd attack in such a pack..." her tail twitched and she felt like a boulder was weighing down in her chest. She grieved for the lives lost, sending a silent prayer to each of their deities to guide them.

Fain clung to Seri like he was a frightened hatchling to it's comfort item. He lost the words or will to question the stranger, replaying the fight in his head, the sorrow stacking itself as he realized everything he could have done to possibly change the outcome. Then he remembered what he had replied to Tian's death, and he couldn't find the strength in himself to actually look at Seri, wave after wave of guilt crashing down around him. Fain felt incredibly tired, unconsciousness welcomed him but he refused, never wanting to let go of Seri again.
Moon stopped her running once they had gotten far enough from the lair to look over Orla and make sure she was alright. "Do you know who those dragons where? It's suspicious they'd attack in such a pack..." her tail twitched and she felt like a boulder was weighing down in her chest. She grieved for the lives lost, sending a silent prayer to each of their deities to guide them.

Fain clung to Seri like he was a frightened hatchling to it's comfort item. He lost the words or will to question the stranger, replaying the fight in his head, the sorrow stacking itself as he realized everything he could have done to possibly change the outcome. Then he remembered what he had replied to Tian's death, and he couldn't find the strength in himself to actually look at Seri, wave after wave of guilt crashing down around him. Fain felt incredibly tired, unconsciousness welcomed him but he refused, never wanting to let go of Seri again.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
"No I don't!",Orla said after taking some breaths. "I'm not with them if that's what you're thinking! I'm not with anyone!" Orla shook her head. Stop freaking out! We just have to get out of here! She looked at Moon,"I'm sorry about that. Can we just leave?"
"No I don't!",Orla said after taking some breaths. "I'm not with them if that's what you're thinking! I'm not with anyone!" Orla shook her head. Stop freaking out! We just have to get out of here! She looked at Moon,"I'm sorry about that. Can we just leave?"
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@CyanideRawr Hey those babies hatched for ming and ves, take your pick so we can set up a payment plan)

Tyr came to a stop upon finding the villagers, who moved over and helped him with unloading Madu and Wraith from his back. Though they didn't have much, they did what they could to help the bleeding for the small group; Tyr settling to lay on the small island the best he could. Gargling in low pain, the male fell quiet as he fell asleep.
--
The Commander growled at him, flapping closer to him then and prodding his chest with her claw. "Listen here wh*reson mongrel,I am the commander. I say what goes. I say we just finish off these dragons so we can get back to the war. Now stay out of my way before I put your head on a pike."
--
"Hush Willow, the prince will make things right. You helped him, he shall help you." Zhora murmurs before she unwraps her scarf from her neck, placing it on the ground. "You need to rest, I'll be fine. You'll be fine." With a small nod to her scarf, she waits for him to lay down and sleep.
--
"Rest young one, your body and soul need the rest. When you wake things will be made easier for you." His captor rumbles quietly, pale white like eyes looking down at him from the corner of his eyes. "Truth will come forth..."
@CyanideRawr Hey those babies hatched for ming and ves, take your pick so we can set up a payment plan)

Tyr came to a stop upon finding the villagers, who moved over and helped him with unloading Madu and Wraith from his back. Though they didn't have much, they did what they could to help the bleeding for the small group; Tyr settling to lay on the small island the best he could. Gargling in low pain, the male fell quiet as he fell asleep.
--
The Commander growled at him, flapping closer to him then and prodding his chest with her claw. "Listen here wh*reson mongrel,I am the commander. I say what goes. I say we just finish off these dragons so we can get back to the war. Now stay out of my way before I put your head on a pike."
--
"Hush Willow, the prince will make things right. You helped him, he shall help you." Zhora murmurs before she unwraps her scarf from her neck, placing it on the ground. "You need to rest, I'll be fine. You'll be fine." With a small nod to her scarf, she waits for him to lay down and sleep.
--
"Rest young one, your body and soul need the rest. When you wake things will be made easier for you." His captor rumbles quietly, pale white like eyes looking down at him from the corner of his eyes. "Truth will come forth..."
r7LsxK2.png
Wraith, dizzy and weak as he was, unclasped his satchel from his waist and dumped all of the contents out onto the ground, he quickly plucked Yarrow from the pile and started swabbing it's feathery leaves across his throat to encourage the blood to clot, hopefully stopping any further bloodloss. After wrapping his neck with some linen bandages, he wordlessly gathered any villager that knew anything in the slightest about herbal medicine, and dispatched them to help whoever they could with his stash.

--

Willow huffed lightly and gazed longingly at the trees as he gently laid himself on Zhora's scarf, tucking one wing over his eyes while the other was left to painfully lay limp adjacent to his body. The gurgling sound when he breathed was still persistent, and it worried him, but he said nothing as sleep slowly but surely overtook him.
Wraith, dizzy and weak as he was, unclasped his satchel from his waist and dumped all of the contents out onto the ground, he quickly plucked Yarrow from the pile and started swabbing it's feathery leaves across his throat to encourage the blood to clot, hopefully stopping any further bloodloss. After wrapping his neck with some linen bandages, he wordlessly gathered any villager that knew anything in the slightest about herbal medicine, and dispatched them to help whoever they could with his stash.

--

Willow huffed lightly and gazed longingly at the trees as he gently laid himself on Zhora's scarf, tucking one wing over his eyes while the other was left to painfully lay limp adjacent to his body. The gurgling sound when he breathed was still persistent, and it worried him, but he said nothing as sleep slowly but surely overtook him.
Moongaze decided it'd be better to discuss anything later on in a safer place and simply nodded. "Do you know somewhere we could go? I am still new to the territory." She was hasty to re-adjust Orla on her back so she wouldn't fall then continued to run. The risk of being seen in the sky wasn't worth the faster travel.

He didn't need anymore encouragement before he let his mind go and fell limp into slumber.
Moongaze decided it'd be better to discuss anything later on in a safer place and simply nodded. "Do you know somewhere we could go? I am still new to the territory." She was hasty to re-adjust Orla on her back so she wouldn't fall then continued to run. The risk of being seen in the sky wasn't worth the faster travel.

He didn't need anymore encouragement before he let his mind go and fell limp into slumber.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
"No. Let's keep moving. Those dragons might be searching for any stragglers by now.",Orla said adjusting herself on Moongaze's back.
"No. Let's keep moving. Those dragons might be searching for any stragglers by now.",Orla said adjusting herself on Moongaze's back.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
Maducaluna quickly departed off of Tyr's back, fussing over him and pawing the ground. "Tyr, help is coming. Stay still." Her voice was soft and hoarse. She looked to the sky, still tense from combat. In a weakened state, it would be an opportune time for trouble to strike. The guardian was ever vigilant.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thylus snorted and again gave the commander some wing-space. "Where do you plan to go after clearing the valley? You plan on taking word to the chieftain?" He purred. "I just plan on being useful, is all my dear. If I can't serve here I'd rather serve elsewhere. You have a handle on this then?" He itched his throat. "I'm quite fine with taking all the reward for going the extra mile, so to speak."
Maducaluna quickly departed off of Tyr's back, fussing over him and pawing the ground. "Tyr, help is coming. Stay still." Her voice was soft and hoarse. She looked to the sky, still tense from combat. In a weakened state, it would be an opportune time for trouble to strike. The guardian was ever vigilant.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thylus snorted and again gave the commander some wing-space. "Where do you plan to go after clearing the valley? You plan on taking word to the chieftain?" He purred. "I just plan on being useful, is all my dear. If I can't serve here I'd rather serve elsewhere. You have a handle on this then?" He itched his throat. "I'm quite fine with taking all the reward for going the extra mile, so to speak."
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Tyr snorted in reply at her. "Madu I'm fine, you and wraith are the ones who need help the most. My armor protected me more than you think; now sit down and relax." He directs, his eyes closed as he tries to fall asleep with her fluttering about over him.
--
"You won't be going back if you don't stay out of my way." The commander snarls as she grabs him by his hair, yanking him with and slamming him into the snow; her tail lashing. "If I hear another peep out of your muzzle you mewling hatchling I'm going to cut you open and leave you to hang out for the birds." Before Thylus could think of a reply, or anyone else for that matter move anymore, the chest holding the pearl snapped open; a loud screeching sound coming from it. In a blurr the commander was suddenly ripped away from Thylus, screaming in agony as her body smoked; suddenly landing before Moon and Orla as a smoking pile of bones. With a simple click, the chest shut again; the village quiet as they stared at Thylus.
(Demon Childwiggles fingers
--
Zhora trotted away from WIllow as she made her way over to the herbs being sorted out, seeing if the bag had anything that might help with his weird gargling sounds. However she had to wait, a lot of dragons needed the herbs for cuts and such.
--
When Fain and Seri awoke, they were laying on a bed of silks; a fire was going nearby. They were in some form of icy cave, due to the snow and ice all around. Though they could not see the entrance they could hear the winds roaring outside, yet their seemed to be no sign of whomever grabbed them... or anyone really.
Tyr snorted in reply at her. "Madu I'm fine, you and wraith are the ones who need help the most. My armor protected me more than you think; now sit down and relax." He directs, his eyes closed as he tries to fall asleep with her fluttering about over him.
--
"You won't be going back if you don't stay out of my way." The commander snarls as she grabs him by his hair, yanking him with and slamming him into the snow; her tail lashing. "If I hear another peep out of your muzzle you mewling hatchling I'm going to cut you open and leave you to hang out for the birds." Before Thylus could think of a reply, or anyone else for that matter move anymore, the chest holding the pearl snapped open; a loud screeching sound coming from it. In a blurr the commander was suddenly ripped away from Thylus, screaming in agony as her body smoked; suddenly landing before Moon and Orla as a smoking pile of bones. With a simple click, the chest shut again; the village quiet as they stared at Thylus.
(Demon Childwiggles fingers
--
Zhora trotted away from WIllow as she made her way over to the herbs being sorted out, seeing if the bag had anything that might help with his weird gargling sounds. However she had to wait, a lot of dragons needed the herbs for cuts and such.
--
When Fain and Seri awoke, they were laying on a bed of silks; a fire was going nearby. They were in some form of icy cave, due to the snow and ice all around. Though they could not see the entrance they could hear the winds roaring outside, yet their seemed to be no sign of whomever grabbed them... or anyone really.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72