Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@silverwolfcc

I'd love to enter!

And I'll send a little donation your way...

(and I'd prefer not to win a dragon ;) But chests and Familiars are always wonderful ;) )
@silverwolfcc

I'd love to enter!

And I'll send a little donation your way...

(and I'd prefer not to win a dragon ;) But chests and Familiars are always wonderful ;) )
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@silverwolfcc Awesome Thank you so much!!!
@silverwolfcc Awesome Thank you so much!!!
"As long as you can see the stars, strive to understand the unknown."
2q1taoo.jpg
Woohoo! Thanks CC!

/sends more stuffs to keep this going
Woohoo! Thanks CC!

/sends more stuffs to keep this going
Friendly little bump :D
Friendly little bump :D
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
@duskwitch13: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ENTERING!
@Nayafen: THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!

Tonight we have two big winners!

@Coldarawolf with a gilded chest &
@Namika wins Pei the Pearlcatcher!

Stay tuned for more dragons and prizes!!

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GENEROUS DONATIONS GUYS!
@duskwitch13: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ENTERING!
@Nayafen: THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!

Tonight we have two big winners!

@Coldarawolf with a gilded chest &
@Namika wins Pei the Pearlcatcher!

Stay tuned for more dragons and prizes!!

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GENEROUS DONATIONS GUYS!
2v9cktl.jpgveye80.jpg2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
bumped
bumped
@Sharmat TYVM FOR ENTERING!!

CONGRATULATIONS @COLDARAWOLF! You've won a level 7 Skydancer with a regeneration stone & various accessories!

Everyone tune into tomorrow for more prizes!
@Sharmat TYVM FOR ENTERING!!

CONGRATULATIONS @COLDARAWOLF! You've won a level 7 Skydancer with a regeneration stone & various accessories!

Everyone tune into tomorrow for more prizes!
I'd love to join please for any chests or familiars! :D Thank you so much for hosting this!
I'd love to join please for any chests or familiars! :D Thank you so much for hosting this!
Puppycat.gif
@silverwolfcc ^^ I would like to enter if that is alright, but I wouldn't like any dragons. Are you accepting dragon donations? Cause I have a white on white mirror who I think would fit with the theme. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7494/749325_350.png[/img]
@silverwolfcc

^^ I would like to enter if that is alright, but I wouldn't like any dragons. Are you accepting dragon donations? Cause I have a white on white mirror who I think would fit with the theme.

749325_350.png
RlFHIz6.png
@Sylvette: My pleasure and welcome to the contest!
@Direw0lf64: At this time I have no room to add more dragons to my own inventory but if you'd like to offer it to anyone who wants dragons, you're more than welcome to! Just keep in mind that not everyone else has space either. Either way, I'll still add you to the raffle list if you'd like!

Wednesday's Winner is @Magharabi! Please check your inbox and Crossroads and everyone stay tuned for more!
@Sylvette: My pleasure and welcome to the contest!
@Direw0lf64: At this time I have no room to add more dragons to my own inventory but if you'd like to offer it to anyone who wants dragons, you're more than welcome to! Just keep in mind that not everyone else has space either. Either way, I'll still add you to the raffle list if you'd like!

Wednesday's Winner is @Magharabi! Please check your inbox and Crossroads and everyone stay tuned for more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7