Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@silverwolfcc

That is no problem at all (haveing the same problem with my lair) I'll see if I can find him a good home some where. Oh yes I would still love to be in the raffle.
@silverwolfcc

That is no problem at all (haveing the same problem with my lair) I'll see if I can find him a good home some where. Oh yes I would still love to be in the raffle.
RlFHIz6.png
@silverwolfcc What a wonderful idea, I'd love to enter please! I don't have much in my hoard to send your way, but I'll send some treasures as a donation.

I'd prefer not to win a dragon if possible, since my lair is packed :3
@silverwolfcc What a wonderful idea, I'd love to enter please! I don't have much in my hoard to send your way, but I'll send some treasures as a donation.

I'd prefer not to win a dragon if possible, since my lair is packed :3
WOOHOO! Thank you!
WOOHOO! Thank you!
AND WE'RE BACK!

@Alycone welcome to the raffle and Good luck!

Thanks to the downtime, I'll be extending the raffle past Christmas since the Wildclaw pairs had to wait a few extra days to get to a nest :T

PRIZES AND DRAGON CROSSROADS WILL BE SENT OUT SOON EVERYONE ENTERED WINS SOMETHING~!
AND WE'RE BACK!

@Alycone welcome to the raffle and Good luck!

Thanks to the downtime, I'll be extending the raffle past Christmas since the Wildclaw pairs had to wait a few extra days to get to a nest :T

PRIZES AND DRAGON CROSSROADS WILL BE SENT OUT SOON EVERYONE ENTERED WINS SOMETHING~!
2v9cktl.jpgveye80.jpg2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
@Coldarawolf: The last coal wildclaw is yours!
@Navella: Hei, the Pearlcatcher is yours! And so are 5 rusted treasure chests!

@Alcyone: You won 3 familiars, 1 gilded chest, and 2 iron chests! Congratulations!
@Direw0lf64: You won 3 familiars, 3 rusted chests, and a surprise clothing item!
@Sylvette: You won 3 familiars, 1 terra cotta chest, 1 gilded chest, 1 iron chest, and 3 rusted chest!
@Sharmat: You won 3 familiars, 1 gilded chest, 1 iron chest, and 5 rusted chests!
@DuskWitch13: You won 1 familiar, 1 polished chest, 1 gilded chest, 5 rusted chests and a surprise clothing item!
@Nayafen: You won 2 familiars, 1 gilded chest, 3 iron chests, 3 rusted chests, and 3 surprise apparel items!
@Tresdem: You won 1 familiar, 1 gilded chest, 3 rusted chests, and 5 random apparel items!
@Gero: You won 1 gilded chest, 2 iron chests, 3 rusted chest, and 1 familiar!
@Miyuzaki: You won 1 gilded chest and 9 rusted chests!
@Converseburden: You won yet more apparel including an entire set of veteran's scars, an earthsong haori, a satin tunic, and a peacekeeping headband!
@Svaeshtari: You won 9 rusted chests & 2 iron chests!
@Magharabi: You won 3 more familiars!
@Jaelacia: You won 3 more familiars!

Everybody stay tuned as there will be more dragons and more prizes in the future!
@Coldarawolf: The last coal wildclaw is yours!
@Navella: Hei, the Pearlcatcher is yours! And so are 5 rusted treasure chests!

@Alcyone: You won 3 familiars, 1 gilded chest, and 2 iron chests! Congratulations!
@Direw0lf64: You won 3 familiars, 3 rusted chests, and a surprise clothing item!
@Sylvette: You won 3 familiars, 1 terra cotta chest, 1 gilded chest, 1 iron chest, and 3 rusted chest!
@Sharmat: You won 3 familiars, 1 gilded chest, 1 iron chest, and 5 rusted chests!
@DuskWitch13: You won 1 familiar, 1 polished chest, 1 gilded chest, 5 rusted chests and a surprise clothing item!
@Nayafen: You won 2 familiars, 1 gilded chest, 3 iron chests, 3 rusted chests, and 3 surprise apparel items!
@Tresdem: You won 1 familiar, 1 gilded chest, 3 rusted chests, and 5 random apparel items!
@Gero: You won 1 gilded chest, 2 iron chests, 3 rusted chest, and 1 familiar!
@Miyuzaki: You won 1 gilded chest and 9 rusted chests!
@Converseburden: You won yet more apparel including an entire set of veteran's scars, an earthsong haori, a satin tunic, and a peacekeeping headband!
@Svaeshtari: You won 9 rusted chests & 2 iron chests!
@Magharabi: You won 3 more familiars!
@Jaelacia: You won 3 more familiars!

Everybody stay tuned as there will be more dragons and more prizes in the future!
2v9cktl.jpgveye80.jpg2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
@silverwolfcc

Ohhhh thank ou so much!
@silverwolfcc

Ohhhh thank ou so much!
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
yay more familiars! Thank you!
yay more familiars! Thank you!
@silverwolfcc thank you very much!!
@silverwolfcc thank you very much!!
Puppycat.gif
@silverwolfcc Thanks so much! *dances with glee*
@silverwolfcc Thanks so much! *dances with glee*
@silverwolfcc
Just woke up and can hardly believe it.
Thank you so much!
So many chests to open... it's like early Christmas =)
And nice Apparel and a Familiar I didn't have yet =)
@silverwolfcc
Just woke up and can hardly believe it.
Thank you so much!
So many chests to open... it's like early Christmas =)
And nice Apparel and a Familiar I didn't have yet =)
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7