Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lace Apparel @ MP Price
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77
@Tappioca
Please ping me for any of the ash laces? They're perfect on my favorite Coatl ; v ;
@Tappioca
Please ping me for any of the ash laces? They're perfect on my favorite Coatl ; v ;
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Tappioca

Ik this is quite a lot but I'm hoping to get all the full sets :') I currently have the buttercup headpiece and waist frill and wing ribbon as well as the antique neck collar and sweetheart neck collar, how much would it be for everything else? X')
@Tappioca

Ik this is quite a lot but I'm hoping to get all the full sets :') I currently have the buttercup headpiece and waist frill and wing ribbon as well as the antique neck collar and sweetheart neck collar, how much would it be for everything else? X')
@Tappioca

I'd like to be pinged for Sepia pieces please!
@Tappioca

I'd like to be pinged for Sepia pieces please!
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@Tappioca

Hello! Would you be able to snipe me a buttercup headpiece and lace ribbons?
@Tappioca

Hello! Would you be able to snipe me a buttercup headpiece and lace ribbons?
70yj1YJ.png
@Tappioca

Could you give me a ping for any and all of of the sets?
@Tappioca

Could you give me a ping for any and all of of the sets?
:3c
added all up until now!

@Exaltier @PhantomDaVinci
sorry! I snipe what I can get and I can ping you for pieces, but I don't take orders (as of right now) ; - ;
added all up until now!

@Exaltier @PhantomDaVinci
sorry! I snipe what I can get and I can ping you for pieces, but I don't take orders (as of right now) ; - ;
@Tappioca

Can I be added to the pinglist for those items then?
@Tappioca

Can I be added to the pinglist for those items then?
70yj1YJ.png
@Tappioca I'm looking for all of the Ash pieces. Ping me when they're available, please!
@Tappioca I'm looking for all of the Ash pieces. Ping me when they're available, please!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@tappioca
Can you ping me when you snipe some of the Ash sets? Well , basically all actually XD

There just so pretty
@tappioca
Can you ping me when you snipe some of the Ash sets? Well , basically all actually XD

There just so pretty
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@Tappioca
Could I be pinged for any items in the ash, sweetheart, or antique sets?
@Tappioca
Could I be pinged for any items in the ash, sweetheart, or antique sets?
OgvwujS.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77