Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Namika & @Rythen Welcome to the contest!

And congratulations Friday night's big winner of Donner the Wildclaw (+ antlers): @Jaelacia!

Saturday has no dragons up for drawing, but instead, gilded chests, and something for everyone! Thank you all and good luck!!

Remember, 18 crazy nights to go!! Anyone can enter at anytime!
@Namika & @Rythen Welcome to the contest!

And congratulations Friday night's big winner of Donner the Wildclaw (+ antlers): @Jaelacia!

Saturday has no dragons up for drawing, but instead, gilded chests, and something for everyone! Thank you all and good luck!!

Remember, 18 crazy nights to go!! Anyone can enter at anytime!
2v9cktl.jpgveye80.jpg2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
Thank you so very much!!! I will take great care of her/him!! :D
Thank you so very much!!! I will take great care of her/him!! :D
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
I'd like to enter and I'd appreciate any kind of apparel as I've only just started concentrated on outfitting my dragons recently :)

I'll send over some spare familiars sometime later in the Flight Rising-time day as it's getting late in my patch of the world and I'm turning in for the night. Good luck with what you're doing. Always happy to see stuff like this!
I'd like to enter and I'd appreciate any kind of apparel as I've only just started concentrated on outfitting my dragons recently :)

I'll send over some spare familiars sometime later in the Flight Rising-time day as it's getting late in my patch of the world and I'm turning in for the night. Good luck with what you're doing. Always happy to see stuff like this!
I'd like to enter. :) I'll send over some extra familiars that I have.
I'd like to enter. :) I'll send over some extra familiars that I have.
i love this idea... sending Gems~
Yay!
i love this idea... sending Gems~
Yay!
"As long as you can see the stars, strive to understand the unknown."
2q1taoo.jpg
Enterinnnnnnggg... for anything, I suppose. Surprise me. B|
Enterinnnnnnggg... for anything, I suppose. Surprise me. B|
9g0BXbt.gif
All new names added and thank you very much for joining!

Today's winners is EVERYONE!!

@Navella won 3 familiars!
@Oldred100 won 3 familiars & an Iron Treasure Chest!
@Jaelacia won 3 familiars!
@magharabi won 3 familiars!
@coldarawolf won 3 familiars!
@Svaeshtari won 1 gilded chest, 2 Iron Treasure Chest, 3 rusted treasure chest, and a familiar!
@Namika won 2 familiars and an Iron Treasure Chest!
@Rythen won 2 familiars and a Surprise Battle Set including potions and ability stones!
@Converseburden won a Terra Cotta Chest, a full assortment of apparel items including a sakura flowerfall!
@Miyuzaki won a familiar, a Polished Chest, and a random apparel item!
@Gero won 3 familiars!
@tresdem won 3 familiars!

Thank you all very much for entering and stay tuned through the rest of the raffle for more chances to win more prizes!! And an even bigger thank you to everyone who helped contribute something ensuring that everyone was able to win something today! Have fun everyone!
All new names added and thank you very much for joining!

Today's winners is EVERYONE!!

@Navella won 3 familiars!
@Oldred100 won 3 familiars & an Iron Treasure Chest!
@Jaelacia won 3 familiars!
@magharabi won 3 familiars!
@coldarawolf won 3 familiars!
@Svaeshtari won 1 gilded chest, 2 Iron Treasure Chest, 3 rusted treasure chest, and a familiar!
@Namika won 2 familiars and an Iron Treasure Chest!
@Rythen won 2 familiars and a Surprise Battle Set including potions and ability stones!
@Converseburden won a Terra Cotta Chest, a full assortment of apparel items including a sakura flowerfall!
@Miyuzaki won a familiar, a Polished Chest, and a random apparel item!
@Gero won 3 familiars!
@tresdem won 3 familiars!

Thank you all very much for entering and stay tuned through the rest of the raffle for more chances to win more prizes!! And an even bigger thank you to everyone who helped contribute something ensuring that everyone was able to win something today! Have fun everyone!
2v9cktl.jpgveye80.jpg2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
@silverwolfcc
I would like to enter and I'll figure out something to donate to be helpful.
@silverwolfcc
I would like to enter and I'll figure out something to donate to be helpful.
JICIbJe.png
@silverwolfcc
What a nice surprise! Thank you!
@silverwolfcc
What a nice surprise! Thank you!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@silverwolfcc Thanks so much! I adore my Cumulus Seal (I didn't have one yet), and a Shadow Serpent popped out of one of the chests! I hadn't had one of those yet, either. ♥♥♥
@silverwolfcc Thanks so much! I adore my Cumulus Seal (I didn't have one yet), and a Shadow Serpent popped out of one of the chests! I hadn't had one of those yet, either. ♥♥♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7