Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 4 Horsemen HELP WORK IN PROGRESS
1 2
Just give me a yell! I don't have any big breeding plans for her right now so IDK when she'llbe bred, and she should be available
Just give me a yell! I don't have any big breeding plans for her right now so IDK when she'llbe bred, and she should be available
I scried it for you I love this idea so much! Sorry if it's not what your looking for but here's my idea for war: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=4&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=163&auth=39ee484a497bc0e03788ca1736ebcb3f5cf8f265&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @AlduinWorldEater
I scried it for you I love this idea so much! Sorry if it's not what your looking for but here's my idea for war:
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=4&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=163&auth=39ee484a497bc0e03788ca1736ebcb3f5cf8f265&dummyext=prev.png
@AlduinWorldEater
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@AlduinWorldEater Here are some accents I found that would suit them! Sorry no preview, but they're on the AH Famine: [item=accent: deathcrows-ss] [item=accent: haunted mirror skull] (if you go for a mirror)
@AlduinWorldEater
Here are some accents I found that would suit them!
Sorry no preview, but they're on the AH

Famine:
Accent: Haunted Mirror Skull (if you go for a mirror)

tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@WillowThorn
You know, crackle is my absolute favourite gene (of all 3 categories) and I am NUTS over black so I wanted it in at LEAST one of my main dragons somewhere XD My lair does NOT (currently) reflect how much I love crackle! I'd like to know exactly what you put in to create that, because I'm just about sold! The wing colour is the only thing I'd alter, but other than that I think I have my end goal for War!
@WillowThorn
You know, crackle is my absolute favourite gene (of all 3 categories) and I am NUTS over black so I wanted it in at LEAST one of my main dragons somewhere XD My lair does NOT (currently) reflect how much I love crackle! I'd like to know exactly what you put in to create that, because I'm just about sold! The wing colour is the only thing I'd alter, but other than that I think I have my end goal for War!
@jadeandmarble
Thank you! :D
@jadeandmarble
Thank you! :D
@AlduinWorldEater I don't have any great War dragons, but I have some apparel ideas! If Death is being followed by the undead, there's this item (might be a bit pricey since it was a holiday item though) [item=Gloomwillow Guide] Another good, but expensive, holiday item might be [item=runaway rotclaw] but that also might be entirely the wrong color. I would definitely suggest one of the Cowl items or [item=Reaper guise]. Or if you want any hint of silliness there's this: [item=astonishing sweater] If you think skulls would be a good addition you should also check out the Bleak Birdskull set. Other: [item=cyan delver's lamp][item=time-turner's sandglass][item=onyx roundhorn] Famine is a bit harder because there isn't a whole lot of food-related apparel onsite. (Some people think that [item=pyrite pauldrons] looks like mashed potatoes!) There are mushroom items you can put on the dragon's shoulders - all end with the word "Colony" if you want to look them up. There are also herb pouches from NotN, or Summer Swelter I suppose. [item=carbon cushion colony][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=summer swelter] The only other food-like items I can think of are the ones that are plantlike in general, like the Autumnal Wreath. Also, might I suggest some items from the Furious or Brutal set for War? Especially the claws and banner. [item=furious claws][item=brutal claws][item=furious banner][item=brutal banner] Blood Red Wolf Cape maybe too. And check out some of the Marva eye options for them, possibly. Sly Glance might be good for War, and Weary Focus for Famine. A Plague Mask might be good on someone as well. Sorry for the long post, I just really like puzzling out apparel for dragons '^_^
@AlduinWorldEater
I don't have any great War dragons, but I have some apparel ideas! If Death is being followed by the undead, there's this item (might be a bit pricey since it was a holiday item though)
Gloomwillow Guide
Another good, but expensive, holiday item might be Runaway Rotclaw but that also might be entirely the wrong color. I would definitely suggest one of the Cowl items or Reaper Guise . Or if you want any hint of silliness there's this:
Astonishing Sweater
If you think skulls would be a good addition you should also check out the Bleak Birdskull set.
Other:
Cyan Delver's Lamp Time-turner's Sandglass Onyx Roundhorn

Famine is a bit harder because there isn't a whole lot of food-related apparel onsite. (Some people think that Pyrite Pauldrons looks like mashed potatoes!) There are mushroom items you can put on the dragon's shoulders - all end with the word "Colony" if you want to look them up. There are also herb pouches from NotN, or Summer Swelter I suppose.
Carbon Cushion Colony Conjurer's Herb Pouch Summer Swelter
The only other food-like items I can think of are the ones that are plantlike in general, like the Autumnal Wreath.

Also, might I suggest some items from the Furious or Brutal set for War? Especially the claws and banner.
Furious Claws Brutal Claws Furious Banner Brutal Banner
Blood Red Wolf Cape maybe too.

And check out some of the Marva eye options for them, possibly. Sly Glance might be good for War, and Weary Focus for Famine. A Plague Mask might be good on someone as well.

Sorry for the long post, I just really like puzzling out apparel for dragons '^_^
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Yay! I'm glad I could help! :D best of luck for your search! @AlduinWorldEater
Yay! I'm glad I could help! :D best of luck for your search! @AlduinWorldEater
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@Leopardmask
Thank you for all those suggestions! Super helpful narrowing down some apparel ideas. Much appreciated!
@Leopardmask
Thank you for all those suggestions! Super helpful narrowing down some apparel ideas. Much appreciated!
1 2