Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Taleirrh Wanted to give a +1/bump for some really awesome tools, and wondered if there was any sort of pinglist for if/when the breeding card generator gets updated with new colors? Or if you would be open to making a pinglist? I totally understand dreaded Real Life obligations taking priority, but it would be nice if I didn't have to check back every couple weeks to see if it's been updated. ^^;;
@Taleirrh Wanted to give a +1/bump for some really awesome tools, and wondered if there was any sort of pinglist for if/when the breeding card generator gets updated with new colors? Or if you would be open to making a pinglist? I totally understand dreaded Real Life obligations taking priority, but it would be nice if I didn't have to check back every couple weeks to see if it's been updated. ^^;;
biqua (she/her)
Oh, I'd be interested in being on a pinglist for that as well!
Oh, I'd be interested in being on a pinglist for that as well!
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
@Anigma - Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't tried that, but I've been very busy with my health being basically destroyed.

Anyone who wants to know my RL situation and why it's taking so long for stuff to get done, check out this link:

http://*******.com/fabricwitch-gfm

@AutumnSnapper - What browser are you using?

@biqua - I don't have a ping list specifically, but I can probably try to remember your name. It's taking longer than expected due to reasons listed above.

@Chrizine - Okay, I'll make sure to let you know as well!
@Anigma - Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't tried that, but I've been very busy with my health being basically destroyed.

Anyone who wants to know my RL situation and why it's taking so long for stuff to get done, check out this link:

http://*******.com/fabricwitch-gfm

@AutumnSnapper - What browser are you using?

@biqua - I don't have a ping list specifically, but I can probably try to remember your name. It's taking longer than expected due to reasons listed above.

@Chrizine - Okay, I'll make sure to let you know as well!
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
Thank you :)
Good luck with your real life issues - those are always more important than whatever comes up playing on a pet site.
Thank you :)
Good luck with your real life issues - those are always more important than whatever comes up playing on a pet site.
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
@Taleirrh

I absolutely adore these tools, and I'm sure that I'll use them a ton later on! Could I get a ping once new colors get added to the dragon color choices for the breeding cards?
@Taleirrh

I absolutely adore these tools, and I'm sure that I'll use them a ton later on! Could I get a ping once new colors get added to the dragon color choices for the breeding cards?
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
blessed and loved. I have used.... the signature maker.......
blessed and loved. I have used.... the signature maker.......
BOOTLEG DRAGONS! BOOTLEG TOYS!!
@Taleirrh
You've probably heard already, but your breeding charts do not have every color. To name a few, carrot and strawberry. Other than that, I love your tools!
@Taleirrh
You've probably heard already, but your breeding charts do not have every color. To name a few, carrot and strawberry. Other than that, I love your tools!
pixilart-drawing.png
@Taleirrh
Omg I just found this and these are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into them.
Also if you do happen to have/make a pinglist or could try to remember my username as well it'd be highly appreciated for any updates you make to anything!
@Taleirrh
Omg I just found this and these are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into them.
Also if you do happen to have/make a pinglist or could try to remember my username as well it'd be highly appreciated for any updates you make to anything!
@Taleirrh
Hi there, your signature generator leads to a random tumblr page, just wanted to point that out ^^
@Taleirrh
Hi there, your signature generator leads to a random tumblr page, just wanted to point that out ^^
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
@Taleirrh

Hello! The link to the Thread Header signature leads to a tumblr page now, just so you know ^-^
@Taleirrh

Hello! The link to the Thread Header signature leads to a tumblr page now, just so you know ^-^
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34