Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Candy's Art Shoppe (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Bump
Bump
Light-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gifCandy's Art Shoppe - he/they - Light - +3 FR Time LindySmall_zpsy6q27dxi.gif
Bump
Bump
Light-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gifCandy's Art Shoppe - he/they - Light - +3 FR Time LindySmall_zpsy6q27dxi.gif
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@candyorspice

If I made an order how long before you could get to it?
@candyorspice

If I made an order how long before you could get to it?
y3w1z.gif
@CandyOrSpice
Yes
Please
I need

Would you be okay with me sending refs, what I want, yada yada over pm? ;v; The character I want to be drawn, I don't like posting publicly OTL
@CandyOrSpice
Yes
Please
I need

Would you be okay with me sending refs, what I want, yada yada over pm? ;v; The character I want to be drawn, I don't like posting publicly OTL
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13