Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Candy's Art Shoppe (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@candyorspice
Perfect! Thank you s much!
And yeah I get that xD shes based on a leopard nice with an owl xD
@candyorspice
Perfect! Thank you s much!
And yeah I get that xD shes based on a leopard nice with an owl xD
@XxCastielxX Oh that's cool! I'm happy you like it ^^
@XxCastielxX Oh that's cool! I'm happy you like it ^^
Light-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gifCandy's Art Shoppe - he/they - Light - +3 FR Time LindySmall_zpsy6q27dxi.gif
@vinsmoke Here's your art! I tried to include both your descriptions and the dragons' apparel (plus a few of my own ideas). If there is anything you would like for me to change please tell me ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/DYdxHUx.png[/img] And transparent: [img]http://i.imgur.com/IZzfD0x.png[/img] (PS- those striped bits on Seoul's legs were meant to be really tacky boots but they ended up looking more like socks so I guess you can choose whichever they are lol) ((PPS- I chose to make them look like humans versus half-dragons due to my personal preference, but I will happily remake the art if you like half-dragon better))
@vinsmoke Here's your art! I tried to include both your descriptions and the dragons' apparel (plus a few of my own ideas). If there is anything you would like for me to change please tell me ^^

DYdxHUx.png

And transparent:

IZzfD0x.png

(PS- those striped bits on Seoul's legs were meant to be really tacky boots but they ended up looking more like socks so I guess you can choose whichever they are lol)

((PPS- I chose to make them look like humans versus half-dragons due to my personal preference, but I will happily remake the art if you like half-dragon better))
Light-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gifCandy's Art Shoppe - he/they - Light - +3 FR Time LindySmall_zpsy6q27dxi.gif
@PsychoPenguin Here's your collie! I can't wait to see the finished piece ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/jJatlFa.png[/img] And a transparent one: [img]http://i.imgur.com/yYvxTwN.png[/img]
@PsychoPenguin Here's your collie! I can't wait to see the finished piece ^^

jJatlFa.png

And a transparent one:

yYvxTwN.png
@vinsmoke oh my gosh I wasn't expecting such a nice comment ^/////^ I happy you like it so much!!

Oh, and @Ashrae I'm closing the shop for a little bit, but if you are still interested I'm holding a spot for you ^^
@vinsmoke oh my gosh I wasn't expecting such a nice comment ^/////^ I happy you like it so much!!

Oh, and @Ashrae I'm closing the shop for a little bit, but if you are still interested I'm holding a spot for you ^^
@Candyorspice AHHH Thank you <3

*notices the humans* They look so amazing, would you consider doing another couple? (My dergs)
@Candyorspice AHHH Thank you <3

*notices the humans* They look so amazing, would you consider doing another couple? (My dergs)
Dream Dragon: Orca/Orca/(radioactive/seaform/sanguine)
ebyphGV.png
@PsychoPenguin Yes I would, but I'm closing the shop for a little bit.. If you want I'll add you to the pinglist, and I'll ping you when it reopens ^^
@PsychoPenguin Yes I would, but I'm closing the shop for a little bit.. If you want I'll add you to the pinglist, and I'll ping you when it reopens ^^
@candyorspic please do! <3
@candyorspic please do! <3
Dream Dragon: Orca/Orca/(radioactive/seaform/sanguine)
ebyphGV.png
@CandyOrSpice
I'd definitely like to put that spot to use!
Mind if I PM my order instead of putting it here?
@CandyOrSpice
I'd definitely like to put that spot to use!
Mind if I PM my order instead of putting it here?
QRGX8WO.png
@PsychoPenguin Will do!

@Ashrae Sure, that's fine ^^
@PsychoPenguin Will do!

@Ashrae Sure, that's fine ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13