Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fire & Ice Hatchery [OPEN]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@Frozenn

I'm wondering if I should contact one of your Sales friends directly or through here? They have a beautiful dragon for sale, but wrong gender. So, curious how to get on that person's waitlist, if they even have one.
@Frozenn

I'm wondering if I should contact one of your Sales friends directly or through here? They have a beautiful dragon for sale, but wrong gender. So, curious how to get on that person's waitlist, if they even have one.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali u can contact them from here by ping or private message :) as u prefer xD or u can tell me wich dragon is the one that u want to be in waitlist and me contact them. Choose u :P
U can also give a look to the pair section and than tell me if there is something that u like.
@Lyathali u can contact them from here by ping or private message :) as u prefer xD or u can tell me wich dragon is the one that u want to be in waitlist and me contact them. Choose u :P
U can also give a look to the pair section and than tell me if there is something that u like.
q42nLk2.png
@Frozenn
Thanks for the reply! I wasn't sure, since there is no contact info for your friends

@DraconicDarkness
Do you have a waiting list for your dragon pairs? I'm really interested in any nest from PurpleHaze&Zebralina, Specifically, female hatchlings from them.
@Frozenn
Thanks for the reply! I wasn't sure, since there is no contact info for your friends

@DraconicDarkness
Do you have a waiting list for your dragon pairs? I'm really interested in any nest from PurpleHaze&Zebralina, Specifically, female hatchlings from them.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali

Just got those 2 into nest :)
will let you know when they hatch, hopefully will get females
@Lyathali

Just got those 2 into nest :)
will let you know when they hatch, hopefully will get females
@DraconicDarkness

Thank you so much! Females and darker purples *crosses fingers*
@DraconicDarkness

Thank you so much! Females and darker purples *crosses fingers*
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Frozenn
:D What a neat hatchery you guys have! I was wondering if Domino and Cienne were available nesting pairs. I didn't see them on the ping list (unless I missed them) so I wasn't sure.
@Frozenn
:D What a neat hatchery you guys have! I was wondering if Domino and Cienne were available nesting pairs. I didn't see them on the ping list (unless I missed them) so I wasn't sure.
____________Y7qFzB7.gifxk3c3ee.gifDyy4zPe.gif
@NekoIceDragon Ty again! :D and yes, they are a pair of the hatchery :) They wil can go nest after 2 days from nw. The hatchlings wil be all xxx orca, the genes wil be: falcon, peregrine, basic - falcon, paint, basic - bar, daub, basic - falcon, peregrine, contour. Usually the most easy to get are falcon, peregrine, basic - falcon, paint, basic. I stil have one girl up for sale, the price of AH is 90kt, for CR is 50kt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30933980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309340/30933980_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NekoIceDragon Ty again! :D and yes, they are a pair of the hatchery :)
They wil can go nest after 2 days from nw.
The hatchlings wil be all xxx orca, the genes wil be: falcon, peregrine, basic - falcon, paint, basic - bar, daub, basic - falcon, peregrine, contour. Usually the most easy to get are falcon, peregrine, basic - falcon, paint, basic.

I stil have one girl up for sale, the price of AH is 90kt, for CR is 50kt

30933980_350.png
q42nLk2.png
@Frozenn
Lol, yw. Great! I was hoping they were. She is a pretty dragon and I'd love to get her with the discount. But since I like to make sure I'm getting a good deal, would the hatchlings end up being cheaper or would they have the same price?
@Frozenn
Lol, yw. Great! I was hoping they were. She is a pretty dragon and I'd love to get her with the discount. But since I like to make sure I'm getting a good deal, would the hatchlings end up being cheaper or would they have the same price?
@NekoIceDragon u mean if the hatchlings wil be for 50kt or low?
Actually the real price is 90kt, so 50kt is already the discounted one :S is it too hight for u? I would prefer not go low than it for the xxx orca, but i will see. I accept also mix payments with gems or accents/skins that i not have.
I hope to have answer at ur question, cause i not have understand well it is
@NekoIceDragon u mean if the hatchlings wil be for 50kt or low?
Actually the real price is 90kt, so 50kt is already the discounted one :S is it too hight for u? I would prefer not go low than it for the xxx orca, but i will see. I accept also mix payments with gems or accents/skins that i not have.
I hope to have answer at ur question, cause i not have understand well it is
q42nLk2.png
@Frozenn
Yeah, I was just wondering if the hatchlings would be cheaper than the adults. I mainly wanted to know because I'd like to see the other possible combinations for the hatchlings; and if the hatchlings would be cheaper I would just wait for that nest to hatch. But if not I'm willing to buy the adult, would 47kt work? If not 50kt is okay.
@Frozenn
Yeah, I was just wondering if the hatchlings would be cheaper than the adults. I mainly wanted to know because I'd like to see the other possible combinations for the hatchlings; and if the hatchlings would be cheaper I would just wait for that nest to hatch. But if not I'm willing to buy the adult, would 47kt work? If not 50kt is okay.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18