Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Trypophobia...!
1 2 3 4 5
Ok so I am an horror fan so and I did not know the actual scientific terms for it until now, but I have to say it: I find it insanely cool.

Like seriously 200% awesome. I actually have a few object in my house that fit the descriptions of having cluster of holes. But to be honest, many of the common phobis are completly lost on me.
Ok so I am an horror fan so and I did not know the actual scientific terms for it until now, but I have to say it: I find it insanely cool.

Like seriously 200% awesome. I actually have a few object in my house that fit the descriptions of having cluster of holes. But to be honest, many of the common phobis are completly lost on me.
GceNLp5.png
WHY WOULD PEOPLE PUT THAT ON SKIN

it looks like little worms nesting in there

eewewewewew
WHY WOULD PEOPLE PUT THAT ON SKIN

it looks like little worms nesting in there

eewewewewew
olly / 15
lol i once drew a picture form a request of a character of trypophobia (hope i spelled that right, dont want to check right now lol). But anyway, i posted it on the forum i was on and it got taken down.

Should of had a V8.
lol i once drew a picture form a request of a character of trypophobia (hope i spelled that right, dont want to check right now lol). But anyway, i posted it on the forum i was on and it got taken down.

Should of had a V8.
Hey i'm
tumblr_ml88zflpZw1rby04wo1_400.gif
10000% I do. I can't stand it, just seeing a single picture makes me itch my skin and I just feel disgusted the whole rest of the day. My phobia came from a dream I had where my skin bubbled off my hands slowly from acid corrosion (thanks advanced first aid course ><) and from then on I've just been absolutely disgusted by anything remotely associated with holes. Honeycombs are the worst, but only when on skin. I don't get freaked out by the pattern in general when it's just the comb.
Although there is this one dungeon in FF where it has holed rocks which seriously resembles acid drop burns and it freaks me out. I just kinda power through it and run as fast as I can.
10000% I do. I can't stand it, just seeing a single picture makes me itch my skin and I just feel disgusted the whole rest of the day. My phobia came from a dream I had where my skin bubbled off my hands slowly from acid corrosion (thanks advanced first aid course ><) and from then on I've just been absolutely disgusted by anything remotely associated with holes. Honeycombs are the worst, but only when on skin. I don't get freaked out by the pattern in general when it's just the comb.
Although there is this one dungeon in FF where it has holed rocks which seriously resembles acid drop burns and it freaks me out. I just kinda power through it and run as fast as I can.
yGResdm.gif
Patterns of holes/indents/bumps are the ones that bug me the most and tend to trigger my dermatillomania. I'm fine around things like bubbles.

@Krissim
It's probably because of the amount of patterned holes/multi-indent designs on FR. Mine isn't that bad but the whole Plague aesthetic kind of makes me nauseous and not for the gore/sickness reasons. The Water flight eggs aren't TOO bad but still trip me up to see.
Patterns of holes/indents/bumps are the ones that bug me the most and tend to trigger my dermatillomania. I'm fine around things like bubbles.

@Krissim
It's probably because of the amount of patterned holes/multi-indent designs on FR. Mine isn't that bad but the whole Plague aesthetic kind of makes me nauseous and not for the gore/sickness reasons. The Water flight eggs aren't TOO bad but still trip me up to see.
16DifNu.pngFU6SXfW.gif Software
FR +2
They/It
Dragons Sale
*raises hand* I have it bad, I get discussed just seeing that stuff and what's bad is that my eczema will look like it and then I end up messing with it get rid of the shapes. Also I can't stand lotus seeds, the freak me out because it just looks like a bunch of eyes staring at you.
*raises hand* I have it bad, I get discussed just seeing that stuff and what's bad is that my eczema will look like it and then I end up messing with it get rid of the shapes. Also I can't stand lotus seeds, the freak me out because it just looks like a bunch of eyes staring at you.
UZVTEBc.png
Not sure why, but I'm fascinated by things that are associated with Trypophobia. Not even a little bothered by it.
Not sure why, but I'm fascinated by things that are associated with Trypophobia. Not even a little bothered by it.
I don't have it unless it's on a person or animal or something. Except those frogs with holes in their backs, those are cool.
I don't have it unless it's on a person or animal or something. Except those frogs with holes in their backs, those are cool.
faxrqz.jpg
With all of the weird phobias I have/have had, I am not really freaked out by stuff associated with trypophobia. I think the Enoki mushrooms look really cool and tasty and lotus seed pods do not scare me, though the pictures of seed pods photoshopped on skin make me a little uneasy. Infections, parasites, and mold freak me out to begin with, though.
With all of the weird phobias I have/have had, I am not really freaked out by stuff associated with trypophobia. I think the Enoki mushrooms look really cool and tasty and lotus seed pods do not scare me, though the pictures of seed pods photoshopped on skin make me a little uneasy. Infections, parasites, and mold freak me out to begin with, though.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
1 2 3 4 5