TOPIC | Rate the avatar above you!
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 354 355
Le @CabbageCat
Cool, suits you well!
10/10
Le @CabbageCat
Cool, suits you well!
10/10
[quote name="Polyhymnia" date=2017-01-25 08:28:42] @Nidda 8/10 colors work well together and you have everything Ice related, but not a fan of male tundras. [/quote] Not a fan of a furry heart-thief?
Polyhymnia wrote on 2017-01-25:
@Nidda 8/10 colors work well together and you have everything Ice related, but not a fan of male tundras.
Not a fan of a furry heart-thief?
@SashaRussia
4/10. From my point of view colors of the dragon, fox cape and vista don't really blend together. I can't find the integrality in the overall image.
@SashaRussia
4/10. From my point of view colors of the dragon, fox cape and vista don't really blend together. I can't find the integrality in the overall image.
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw
9/10, Skydancer with glasses? Seems she's smart. Simple but brilliant.
@Ursaw
9/10, Skydancer with glasses? Seems she's smart. Simple but brilliant.
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik

Um.. 7/10 looks kinda like an angry boar, but somehow it works
@SerigalaMenarik

Um.. 7/10 looks kinda like an angry boar, but somehow it works
@TheMilkshakes
7/10 Pretty cool for me, but It could be improved better.

(I've changed my avatar. Looks more like a nature flight dragon)
@TheMilkshakes
7/10 Pretty cool for me, but It could be improved better.

(I've changed my avatar. Looks more like a nature flight dragon)
wiNINlH.png
[quote name="Ursaw" date=2017-01-25 11:19:20] @SashaRussia 4/10. From my point of view colors of the dragon, fox cape and vista don't really blend together. I can't find the integrality in the overall image. [/quote] @Ursaw I hope that our point of views for colors never meet, because they would kill each other. P.S. Didn't you know? Wolf capes are the style for vistas matching my souls. A mire in which everybody dies or gets lost in. @NMidNight 10/10 if you buy a rockbreaker ceremony vista it would be perfect.
Ursaw wrote on 2017-01-25:
@SashaRussia
@Ursaw
I hope that our point of views for colors never meet, because they would kill each other.
P.S. Didn't you know? Wolf capes are the style for vistas matching my souls. A mire in which everybody dies or gets lost in.
@NMidNight 10/10 if you buy a rockbreaker ceremony vista it would be perfect.
Yes I have multiple souls.
Yes I have multiple souls.
@SashaRussia
(Thanks. I'll consider it No, looks cool)
Skip me!
@SashaRussia
(Thanks. I'll consider it No, looks cool)
Skip me!
wiNINlH.png
:)
:)
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 354 355