Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED WINNERS ON PAGE 12
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@Aurora23 *whew* Thanks! ♥
@Aurora23 *whew* Thanks! ♥
@Aurora23

If I do win may I please make a request; Can I not have a bright pink and/purple dragon. They're very pretty but I have enough purple dragons and I hate pink.
@Aurora23

If I do win may I please make a request; Can I not have a bright pink and/purple dragon. They're very pretty but I have enough purple dragons and I hate pink.
@LeonieHunter
If you win you may choose any of the dragons :) Like, the first winner gets first pick, second winner get second pick and so on. ^^
@LeonieHunter
If you win you may choose any of the dragons :) Like, the first winner gets first pick, second winner get second pick and so on. ^^
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23 You pinged me twice :p About my only request is if I won anything to not have the last two Skydancers/Imp I sent you since they're related to my pairs, other than that I'm not fussed~
Edit: I'm going to get a message bomb tomorrow with the amount of dragons I've promised for this aren't I? :p
@Aurora23 You pinged me twice :p About my only request is if I won anything to not have the last two Skydancers/Imp I sent you since they're related to my pairs, other than that I'm not fussed~
Edit: I'm going to get a message bomb tomorrow with the amount of dragons I've promised for this aren't I? :p
@Aurora23
I'm gonna send in a few more things :) These prizes are getting really tempting
@Aurora23
I'm gonna send in a few more things :) These prizes are getting really tempting
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Aurora23
I'd like a ticket! Crescentdragon told me about this :)
I'll send over some items too, I've got a lot of stuff taking up hoard space :)
@Aurora23
I'd like a ticket! Crescentdragon told me about this :)
I'll send over some items too, I've got a lot of stuff taking up hoard space :)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Hey Rora, how much is needed to get another ticket? Just a random item, like some food? Just clarifying here
Hey Rora, how much is needed to get another ticket? Just a random item, like some food? Just clarifying here
@Sakurawr
Haha sorry bout the double ping. As for what you get if you win, is your choice :P As for the dragons you donated I'll message you with who wants what dragon so its easier for you :)

@Crescentdragon
Alright :D That's 7 tickets~

@Stormdragon
Great :) That's 11 tickets!
@Sakurawr
Haha sorry bout the double ping. As for what you get if you win, is your choice :P As for the dragons you donated I'll message you with who wants what dragon so its easier for you :)

@Crescentdragon
Alright :D That's 7 tickets~

@Stormdragon
Great :) That's 11 tickets!

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23
Is it 1 treasure per item donated, or does the number of tickets depend on the quality of the item?
@Aurora23
Is it 1 treasure per item donated, or does the number of tickets depend on the quality of the item?
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
@CeruleanBlue
It depend on the quality of the item :) Like any battle item/ Familiar/ Apparel are 1 ticket each. But say 5 food items is 1 ticket.
Like this:
Gold steampunk gloves= 1 ticket.
Death's-head stag= 1 ticket
50 emerald ratsnake= 1 ticket
30 Heardbeast hoof= 1 ticket
15 Obsinian= 1 ticket
total: 5 tickets

I hope that helps :)
@CeruleanBlue
It depend on the quality of the item :) Like any battle item/ Familiar/ Apparel are 1 ticket each. But say 5 food items is 1 ticket.
Like this:
Gold steampunk gloves= 1 ticket.
Death's-head stag= 1 ticket
50 emerald ratsnake= 1 ticket
30 Heardbeast hoof= 1 ticket
15 Obsinian= 1 ticket
total: 5 tickets

I hope that helps :)

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20