Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Derg and etc busts 20kt! [closed, ping!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@deariedoe
I'm dumbfounded... thank you so, so much! I love it! Also, could you ping me when you start up your shop? I would buy more art from you at pretty much any price!
@deariedoe
I'm dumbfounded... thank you so, so much! I love it! Also, could you ping me when you start up your shop? I would buy more art from you at pretty much any price!
@deariedoe I will set up a CR right now!
@deariedoe I will set up a CR right now!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Howdy guys! Just letting you know I have not forgotten about you! I accumilated a few commissions to help in rl, in which I mowed through. I have one more to go now, but I will kick out some of these first. Thank you so much for your patience!
@Basilius @SerenityBreeze @oOArinaOo
Howdy guys! Just letting you know I have not forgotten about you! I accumilated a few commissions to help in rl, in which I mowed through. I have one more to go now, but I will kick out some of these first. Thank you so much for your patience!
@Basilius @SerenityBreeze @oOArinaOo
X2sUkwy.png
made by user stat
@deariedoe Hey-o, that's fine! The CR is still pending, feel free to accept it whenever you like :3
@deariedoe Hey-o, that's fine! The CR is still pending, feel free to accept it whenever you like :3
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@deariedoe

What's the status of your art shop in progress/pings? Your art is gorgeous and I'd love to commission you when you're open :0
@deariedoe

What's the status of your art shop in progress/pings? Your art is gorgeous and I'd love to commission you when you're open :0
Ari
ePOliyb.pngrI18gRz.pngkCHWEjf.pngqXg2Wmd.png
nkHobD3.png
@Ariake A little backed up, but still in progress! The thread that I'm setting aside for it is here ;u;
The text for it hasn't been posted yet, and I wanted to use the other columns for other things aswell.
@Ariake A little backed up, but still in progress! The thread that I'm setting aside for it is here ;u;
The text for it hasn't been posted yet, and I wanted to use the other columns for other things aswell.
X2sUkwy.png
made by user stat
@deariedoe Can I be added to your ping list? I'd like to see how you draw/paint my boggy Dajali
@deariedoe Can I be added to your ping list? I'd like to see how you draw/paint my boggy Dajali
wz35Xj2.png
@deariedoe

May I be added to your pinglist?
@deariedoe

May I be added to your pinglist?
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@Cosimia @BlueBirdies most definitely!! I'm currently working on the three dragon portraits in one, so I'm a tad slow. I have 1 1/2 down!
@Cosimia @BlueBirdies most definitely!! I'm currently working on the three dragon portraits in one, so I'm a tad slow. I have 1 1/2 down!
X2sUkwy.png
made by user stat
@deariedoe
Can I be added to your pinglist please? I would love to get some of your amazing art for my three dragons Wavewing, Coldfur, and Autumn. =)
@deariedoe
Can I be added to your pinglist please? I would love to get some of your amazing art for my three dragons Wavewing, Coldfur, and Autumn. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6