Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 430 431
Woooo! You're getting there @Syntax! And I dunno what you're going to do with all your gems after this. Move on to the next project?
Woooo! You're getting there @Syntax! And I dunno what you're going to do with all your gems after this. Move on to the next project?
~(o.o)~
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The nineteenth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made some treasure, but I spent a lot on genes. My goal is lower now! My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 720,000 / 1,800,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 240 / 14,100 Familiars - 127/489. No new familiars today! Chests - 175/250. I got five rusted chests and two iron chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] I recently realized how many Baldwin genes I have to brew. Whoops. But I was able to buy a few genes for my dragons, so my goal's been lowered. :D
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The nineteenth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made some treasure, but I spent a lot on genes. My goal is lower now! My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 720,000 / 1,800,000
icon_gems.png 240 / 14,100

Familiars - 127/489. No new familiars today!

Chests - 175/250. I got five rusted chests and two iron chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest

I recently realized how many Baldwin genes I have to brew. Whoops. But I was able to buy a few genes for my dragons, so my goal's been lowered. :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Masterpost

Progress:

Obtained plague sprite from Cedric.
Cost:
Arcane egg x1
Fire egg x 2
Lightning egg x1
Shadow egg x1
Plague egg x2
Wind egg x1
Ice egg x1
Eliminate
Will o' the Ember
1,402,500t

Current Sprite Quest: Wind sprite-Satchel
Cost: 2.5 million
Current funds:(update)
Masterpost

Progress:

Obtained plague sprite from Cedric.
Cost:
Arcane egg x1
Fire egg x 2
Lightning egg x1
Shadow egg x1
Plague egg x2
Wind egg x1
Ice egg x1
Eliminate
Will o' the Ember
1,402,500t

Current Sprite Quest: Wind sprite-Satchel
Cost: 2.5 million
Current funds:(update)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Days Into Quest: 290

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 12 times today, So I've fought it 22 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Black Wolf, Poultrygeist, Longneck Wander, Hoarfrost Mauler, 2Maned Rasas, and an Elk dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got no Onyx Cobras from gathering. I still need 18 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 113G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Ambush, and 100 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 290

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 12 times today, So I've fought it 22 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Black Wolf, Poultrygeist, Longneck Wander, Hoarfrost Mauler, 2Maned Rasas, and an Elk dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got no Onyx Cobras from gathering. I still need 18 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 113G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Ambush, and 100 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You got a good pile of gems, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And good luck for getting the Yeti ^^
You got a good pile of gems, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And good luck for getting the Yeti ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Maelstrym's Impossible Offspring Quest

Today, January 20, 2017, I set out on an impossible quest. It isn't to gather familiars, hoard treasure, or even to own an elusive kickstarter item. No, it is a quest of pride. It is a quest of legacy. It is a quest of blood.

I am going to try to collect a child distantly related back to my progens. One from each flight. All female.

Backstory:
Clan Maelstrym is matriarchal, headed by the short-tempered, perpetually unamused, iron-willed pearlcatcher Keida. She watched over her clan with a single rule held sacred above all others--only one daughter of each of her daughters would be allowed to remain in the clan (and only one of each of their daughters, and so on and so forth). Bloodlines, you know. She had to be sure hers would always thrive.

But what of those dragons that left?

Well it's been ages since then (or you know, about 3 years and 8th months, take a week or two), and Keida is calling her daughters home from all corners of Sornieth.

Will she succeed? She'll certainly try her hardest.

Current Progress: 0/10 (Lightning excluded as Home Flight)
Potential sources for Fire, Plague, Water, Ice, and Light located.

Interesting Tidbits Learned Along the Way:

-Apparently a long, proud line of Flambebes eventually grew out of Keida's descendants. Several of them seem to be thriving still in Fire territory.
Maelstrym's Impossible Offspring Quest

Today, January 20, 2017, I set out on an impossible quest. It isn't to gather familiars, hoard treasure, or even to own an elusive kickstarter item. No, it is a quest of pride. It is a quest of legacy. It is a quest of blood.

I am going to try to collect a child distantly related back to my progens. One from each flight. All female.

Backstory:
Clan Maelstrym is matriarchal, headed by the short-tempered, perpetually unamused, iron-willed pearlcatcher Keida. She watched over her clan with a single rule held sacred above all others--only one daughter of each of her daughters would be allowed to remain in the clan (and only one of each of their daughters, and so on and so forth). Bloodlines, you know. She had to be sure hers would always thrive.

But what of those dragons that left?

Well it's been ages since then (or you know, about 3 years and 8th months, take a week or two), and Keida is calling her daughters home from all corners of Sornieth.

Will she succeed? She'll certainly try her hardest.

Current Progress: 0/10 (Lightning excluded as Home Flight)
Potential sources for Fire, Plague, Water, Ice, and Light located.

Interesting Tidbits Learned Along the Way:

-Apparently a long, proud line of Flambebes eventually grew out of Keida's descendants. Several of them seem to be thriving still in Fire territory.
Update of the day

I got 23 gems, so I now have 2108 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 23 gems, so I now have 2108 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
[center][i][size=20][b]Light Sprite for Disco 2k17[/i][/size][/b] ----- ----- ----- [item=light sprite] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 20,500/40,000 Days into quest: 14 Improvement from last update: [color=green]+ 250g[/color] Total gained since beginning: [color=green] + 9,500g[/color] Up 200kt atm as well! ----- ----- ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/343#post_24845549]Link to original post[/url] @edra @wrecknrule [/center]
Light Sprite for Disco 2k17

Light Sprite

icon_gems.png 20,500/40,000

Days into quest: 14
Improvement from last update: + 250g
Total gained since beginning: + 9,500g

Up 200kt atm as well!

Link to original post

@edra @wrecknrule
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 430 431