Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiars, Skins, Eggs, and many more
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome one and all to our lair cleaning! Between our crafty and scavengers savvy clans members our hoards are beginning to take over the lair! Please come and take a look around and see what catches your eye. Any questions or offers can be left with our lovely Vulx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25499694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/254997/25499694.png[/img] [/url] Treasure/gems for most items, but also willing to look at trades. Please ping or private message. Also willing to negotiate prices form some items and a mix payment. [u][b]Accessories [/b][/u] [item=ghost flame tail jewel]x2 [item=ghost flame headpiece] [item=ghost flame candles] [item=primary alchemist tools] [item=magician's cobwebs][item=chestnut feathered wings][item=marsh frog companion] [item=desert rain frog companion] [item=red-eyed tree frog companion] [item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Cat's Tail Guard][item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Stonekeeper Emblem] [u][b]Specialty items [/b][/u] [item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg]x2[item=vista: gossamer flame][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] [u][b]Skins & Accents[/b][/u] [item=skin: depleted dreams]x3 [item=accent: scroll of pells] [item= skin: sword of the ocean] [item= accent: ethereal planet] [item= accent: tomb keeper] [u][b]Familiars[/b][/u] [item=living luminance] [item= agol][item=salve kamaitachi][item=enchanting goblin] [item=harvest floracat] [item=crystal carrier][item=masked phantom]x2 [item=bogsneak puppet]x3 [item=calculating candelabra]x3 [item=animated statue]x3 [u][b]Battle Items[/b][/u] [item=shroud]x2 [item=enamor] [item=fossilize] x4 Just some of the item for now
Welcome one and all to our lair cleaning! Between our crafty and scavengers savvy clans members our hoards are beginning to take over the lair! Please come and take a look around and see what catches your eye. Any questions or offers can be left with our lovely Vulx
25499694.png

Treasure/gems for most items, but also willing to look at trades. Please ping or private message. Also willing to negotiate prices form some items and a mix payment.

Accessories
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel x2 Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Candles Primary Alchemist Tools Magician's Cobwebs Chestnut Feathered Wings Marsh Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Scavenger's Tatters Cat's Tail Guard Raven Sylvan Headpiece Emerald Aviator Satchel Whirlwind Emblem Stonekeeper Emblem
Specialty items
Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg x2 Vista: Gossamer Flame Tertiary Gene: Scales
Skins & Accents
Skin: Depleted Dreams x3 Accent: Scroll of Pells Skin: Sword of the Ocean Accent: Ethereal Planet Accent: Tomb Keeper
Familiars
Living Luminance Agol Salve Kamaitachi Enchanting Goblin Harvest Floracat Crystal Carrier Masked Phantom x2 Bogsneak Puppet x3 Calculating Candelabra x3 Animated Statue x3
Battle Items
Shroud x2 Enamor Fossilize x4
Just some of the item for now
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallenarrow

can i trade a noc egg for the nature egg? looking for the achievement. ^_^
@Fallenarrow

can i trade a noc egg for the nature egg? looking for the achievement. ^_^
@dandans0029
Not really looking for more noc eggs at the moment.
@dandans0029
Not really looking for more noc eggs at the moment.
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallenarrow would you be interested in a plague egg?
@Fallenarrow would you be interested in a plague egg?
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@kaibaman
Yes I would be interested in a plague egg
@kaibaman
Yes I would be interested in a plague egg
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
and a bump
and a bump
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallenarrow

how much for the ethereal planet accent and the living luminance familiar. A price for each separate in case I can only do one please and thank you.
@Fallenarrow

how much for the ethereal planet accent and the living luminance familiar. A price for each separate in case I can only do one please and thank you.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@blueskys
67kt for the ethereal planet and 8400 for the luminance familiar
@blueskys
67kt for the ethereal planet and 8400 for the luminance familiar
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@fallenarrow How much for marsh frog companion?
@fallenarrow How much for marsh frog companion?
I will send for the luminance
I will send for the luminance
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5