Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiars, Skins, Eggs, and many more
1 2 3 4 5
@Fallennarrow may I ask what you would want for the Arcane type goblin familiar? (I probably can't afford it but I'd like to appease my curiosity since I know they are rare.)
@Fallennarrow may I ask what you would want for the Arcane type goblin familiar? (I probably can't afford it but I'd like to appease my curiosity since I know they are rare.)
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@archenitesky
either 52kt or 50 gems
@archenitesky
either 52kt or 50 gems
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallennarrow yeeeeeep just as I figured. Thanks for responding anyways. Gives me an idea how difficult they will be to get when I have more treasure and gems to spend.
@Fallennarrow yeeeeeep just as I figured. Thanks for responding anyways. Gives me an idea how difficult they will be to get when I have more treasure and gems to spend.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Fallenarrow

WHY YOU GET RID OF FROGS? FROGS SO NICE
@Fallenarrow

WHY YOU GET RID OF FROGS? FROGS SO NICE
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Fallenarrow Can I take one of the noc eggs for my arcane?
@Fallenarrow Can I take one of the noc eggs for my arcane?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@rrhepburn love frogs, but need funds.

@witchywriter sure i am up for a swap of eggs
@rrhepburn love frogs, but need funds.

@witchywriter sure i am up for a swap of eggs
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
bump
bump
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallenarrow

Do you have any Unstable Serthis Concoction, white slime, gold muck for sell that is hiding?
@Fallenarrow

Do you have any Unstable Serthis Concoction, white slime, gold muck for sell that is hiding?
@chocomonster
i have some 3 white slime and 15 unstable serthis concoction. buying for gems or treasure?
@chocomonster
i have some 3 white slime and 15 unstable serthis concoction. buying for gems or treasure?
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallenarrow

Gems~
@Fallenarrow

Gems~
1 2 3 4 5