Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Something i have to say.. ( coming out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DawnSky congratulations!! im a lesbian. i hope everything works out for you!
@DawnSky congratulations!! im a lesbian. i hope everything works out for you!
8VvjJ9p.png
@DawnSky
Congrats on coming out! Not bi myself, but a lesbian :> Ive seen nothing but a supportive community here on FR, taking baby steps is good!

Living in a conservative town can be scary....I cant speak from personal experience myself, but we're here to support you no matter what :>
@DawnSky
Congrats on coming out! Not bi myself, but a lesbian :> Ive seen nothing but a supportive community here on FR, taking baby steps is good!

Living in a conservative town can be scary....I cant speak from personal experience myself, but we're here to support you no matter what :>
PDatEEs.png
@SoullessRogue i hope so and i most likely will message you !

@minku i have come to learn that aswell i have never been attacked by anyone on this site its amazing!
@SoullessRogue i hope so and i most likely will message you !

@minku i have come to learn that aswell i have never been attacked by anyone on this site its amazing!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@DawnSky

Did you mean to ping @kuchipatchis ? XD
@DawnSky

Did you mean to ping @kuchipatchis ? XD
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
congrats on figuring that out mate!! I'm bi as well, welcome to the community <33
congrats on figuring that out mate!! I'm bi as well, welcome to the community <33
FGEF3ML.png
@DawnSky

Congrats! We're here to support you. ;v;

I'm an asexual/demiromantic non binary individual & I know what it's like to have conservative relatives that don't accept people like us.
It's really difficult. :\ I don't have to see my conservative relatives anymore but just from experience, they really do suck. I'm sorry you have to deal with them. :<
@DawnSky

Congrats! We're here to support you. ;v;

I'm an asexual/demiromantic non binary individual & I know what it's like to have conservative relatives that don't accept people like us.
It's really difficult. :\ I don't have to see my conservative relatives anymore but just from experience, they really do suck. I'm sorry you have to deal with them. :<
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@DawnSky -

Congrats! I know that living in a small town in the heart of the bible belt can be extremely unnerving; but things do get better, once you're able to surround yourself with the right people who will stand by your side no matter what. That's what I've had to do for years and I've yet to have too much trouble (outside of ignorant people talking smack). Chin up, Buttercup. :)
@DawnSky -

Congrats! I know that living in a small town in the heart of the bible belt can be extremely unnerving; but things do get better, once you're able to surround yourself with the right people who will stand by your side no matter what. That's what I've had to do for years and I've yet to have too much trouble (outside of ignorant people talking smack). Chin up, Buttercup. :)
@SoullessRogue indeed i did thanks!

@somanystars Thanks it means the world to me!

@Eurybia the thing that sucks aswell is that i like all of them and don't really want to lose any of them either you know?

@toumaki thanks! i hope so!
@SoullessRogue indeed i did thanks!

@somanystars Thanks it means the world to me!

@Eurybia the thing that sucks aswell is that i like all of them and don't really want to lose any of them either you know?

@toumaki thanks! i hope so!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Just a passing Pansexual coming to wish you a happy day too along with everyone else!

Have a good one guys, gals, and non-binary pals~
Just a passing Pansexual coming to wish you a happy day too along with everyone else!

Have a good one guys, gals, and non-binary pals~
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@DawnSky
Yeah I get what you mean.
But still, I'm sorry about this. ;o;
@DawnSky
Yeah I get what you mean.
But still, I'm sorry about this. ;o;
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8