Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, FR!
1 2
@UnseenCrow

Yeah, one of my favorite books, Good Omens, portrays God the same way. I think that's the best approach to having God as a character, although I do like how DC comics makes him a scotty dog. So do you have an overarching plot going or just smaller plots? I always get nervous about starting a story because I don't know where I want it to end up and don't have a big elaborate plot all planned out a la George R.R. Martin style.
@UnseenCrow

Yeah, one of my favorite books, Good Omens, portrays God the same way. I think that's the best approach to having God as a character, although I do like how DC comics makes him a scotty dog. So do you have an overarching plot going or just smaller plots? I always get nervous about starting a story because I don't know where I want it to end up and don't have a big elaborate plot all planned out a la George R.R. Martin style.
jcVDB.gifK9AMz.gif
@TheLadyMoreta
Well, characters have remained and their relations too, so kinda. I have a loosely tought plan. Like my first story (you will most likely never read it so no spoilers really):
1:Hannes gets killed by an angel for refusing to become wizard of light.
2: Hannes gets resurected by demon named Alastor to stop light wizards atempt to create a gate to heaven.
3: Hannes goes to get his friends for battle, and some other things hapen too (for inatstance, Hannes uses a drug named wolf juice, making him faster and stronger, he takes over dose and wents berserk.)
4: Epic fight, Hannes makes a deal with hell hound given to him named Geri, for either his or master of light wizards.
5:everything goes back to seminormal till Routa.
@TheLadyMoreta
Well, characters have remained and their relations too, so kinda. I have a loosely tought plan. Like my first story (you will most likely never read it so no spoilers really):
1:Hannes gets killed by an angel for refusing to become wizard of light.
2: Hannes gets resurected by demon named Alastor to stop light wizards atempt to create a gate to heaven.
3: Hannes goes to get his friends for battle, and some other things hapen too (for inatstance, Hannes uses a drug named wolf juice, making him faster and stronger, he takes over dose and wents berserk.)
4: Epic fight, Hannes makes a deal with hell hound given to him named Geri, for either his or master of light wizards.
5:everything goes back to seminormal till Routa.
MoOtdMJ.png
@TheLadyMoreta

Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here! :>

FR does have a few bunny familiars! There's the Bucktooth Digger, Irradiated Astronomer & Marbled Jester!

Also it's nice to come across another person that loves imperials & skydancers! Those are my favorite breeds. :D
@TheLadyMoreta

Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here! :>

FR does have a few bunny familiars! There's the Bucktooth Digger, Irradiated Astronomer & Marbled Jester!

Also it's nice to come across another person that loves imperials & skydancers! Those are my favorite breeds. :D
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Eurybia

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm gonna have to check out those familiars ASAP, especially the Marbled Jester.

The Imperials and Skydangers are beautiful. I've spent quite a while at the scryer before this welcome week came along. I just can't wait until I get to the point where I can breed them!
@Eurybia

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm gonna have to check out those familiars ASAP, especially the Marbled Jester.

The Imperials and Skydangers are beautiful. I've spent quite a while at the scryer before this welcome week came along. I just can't wait until I get to the point where I can breed them!
jcVDB.gifK9AMz.gif
@TheLadyMoreta

You're welcome! :D
You definitely should. They're really cool. ;w;

They really are! I have tons of them in my lair & I love them all dearly. <3
It'll be awesome when you can start breeding them. 0v0
@TheLadyMoreta

You're welcome! :D
You definitely should. They're really cool. ;w;

They really are! I have tons of them in my lair & I love them all dearly. <3
It'll be awesome when you can start breeding them. 0v0
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Eurybia

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the illustrations around your forum profile picture? It looks really cool. Also, how did you get all the gold stars? :)
@Eurybia

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the illustrations around your forum profile picture? It looks really cool. Also, how did you get all the gold stars? :)
jcVDB.gifK9AMz.gif
@TheLadyMoreta

I don't mind! ;w;

That's a forum vista I got during Night of the Nocturne. It's a cycled item so it'll probably be back during the next NotN event in December. :D
You can also win forum vistas through skin/accent contests & you can also buy them in the marketplace and/or AH.

The stars under your avatar determine your number of forum posts. The more forum posts you make, the more stars you'll get. :D

You start out with one, then by 50(?) you get 2, 3 at 100, 4 at 250, 5 at 500 & then you get a really fancy looking star at 1000. :D ((I have 155 more to go before I get the shiny star. X3))
@TheLadyMoreta

I don't mind! ;w;

That's a forum vista I got during Night of the Nocturne. It's a cycled item so it'll probably be back during the next NotN event in December. :D
You can also win forum vistas through skin/accent contests & you can also buy them in the marketplace and/or AH.

The stars under your avatar determine your number of forum posts. The more forum posts you make, the more stars you'll get. :D

You start out with one, then by 50(?) you get 2, 3 at 100, 4 at 250, 5 at 500 & then you get a really fancy looking star at 1000. :D ((I have 155 more to go before I get the shiny star. X3))
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Eurybia

Oh, okay thanks! Good to know that it's obtainable! Thanks for telling me all this info. I guess I'm gonna mosey on over to the forum guides to figure out the best way to make treasure fast. Gotta get started on building a clan of Imperials, Guardians, and Skydancers!
@Eurybia

Oh, okay thanks! Good to know that it's obtainable! Thanks for telling me all this info. I guess I'm gonna mosey on over to the forum guides to figure out the best way to make treasure fast. Gotta get started on building a clan of Imperials, Guardians, and Skydancers!
jcVDB.gifK9AMz.gif
@TheLadyMoreta

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help! c:
@TheLadyMoreta

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help! c:
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
1 2