Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Archaieos Exchange | RELOCATED!
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 270 271
@Lyel I have 846 available! I will send a CR now :)
@Lyel I have 846 available! I will send a CR now :)
@Terpsichoria amazing, thank you!
@Terpsichoria amazing, thank you!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
3kg available :)
3kg available :)
Can I buy 1kg, please?
Can I buy 1kg, please?
BattleRoyale%20NT_zpsehfaecqv.gif
@Megaera Most certainly! :) Please send a CR on over!
@Megaera Most certainly! :) Please send a CR on over!
@Terpsichoria
I have 246 pieces of currency for 82 gems, yeah?

EDIT: I am willing to wait for more gems.
@Terpsichoria
I have 246 pieces of currency for 82 gems, yeah?

EDIT: I am willing to wait for more gems.
QtezsCP.pngezimba__67__by_fishtailholly-dcaxk6x.gifezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gifezimba__68__by_fishtailholly-dcaxli0.gif
@MisterBacon Er, just to clarify, you'd prefer to hold on to your currency? That's fine if so ^_^ I just wasn't sure if that's what you meant by the edit. If you'd like to sell, I'll certainly buy them!
@MisterBacon Er, just to clarify, you'd prefer to hold on to your currency? That's fine if so ^_^ I just wasn't sure if that's what you meant by the edit. If you'd like to sell, I'll certainly buy them!
@Terpsichoria
For how much?
@Terpsichoria
For how much?
QtezsCP.pngezimba__67__by_fishtailholly-dcaxk6x.gifezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gifezimba__68__by_fishtailholly-dcaxli0.gif
@MisterBacon My rates are 3:1g since I have to wait so long for the currency to be valuable again :) I buy currency that isn't good for months or a whole year. Unfortunately, I don't really haggle on it since it's not really my primary focus for the most part.

So 82g is the correct amount that I would pay for those.
@MisterBacon My rates are 3:1g since I have to wait so long for the currency to be valuable again :) I buy currency that isn't good for months or a whole year. Unfortunately, I don't really haggle on it since it's not really my primary focus for the most part.

So 82g is the correct amount that I would pay for those.
@Terpsichoria
So do you have the gems ready? If so, could you set up a CR?
@Terpsichoria
So do you have the gems ready? If so, could you set up a CR?
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 270 271