Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Archaieos Exchange | RELOCATED!
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271
@Terpsichoria

I'm looking to buy 3100 gems, if you have enough stock?
@Terpsichoria

I'm looking to buy 3100 gems, if you have enough stock?
Can you give me info about the loan?@Terpsichoria
Can you give me info about the loan?@Terpsichoria
@Terpsichoria

500 gems les go pls. Also I just noticed you have so many low ID dergs?? They're all so beautiful too sobs.
@Terpsichoria

500 gems les go pls. Also I just noticed you have so many low ID dergs?? They're all so beautiful too sobs.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Terpsichoria

May I purchase 200 gems please? Thanks!
@Terpsichoria

May I purchase 200 gems please? Thanks!
Hello! Could i get 250 gems please?

@Terpsichoria
Hello! Could i get 250 gems please?

@Terpsichoria
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
Hoooooo boy, everyone commented while I was either still asleep or out of the house! Thanks everyone for your patience, and I think I caught everyone here. :)

@Shadowsoflight @Grouchybeast Yes to both of you :) Please send CRs on over!

@WestSea14 Typically, my loan process is as follows: you request a specific amount of gems/treasure and provide collateral worth roughly the same amount. You let me know about how long you expect to take to pay me back - I'm flexible on payment timelines as long as communication is kept up. For example, a user borrowing 300g might use Moonglow thorns as collateral. We do a two-way CR, the loan amount for the collateral.

I immediately send another two-way CR back with the collateral attached. Once you have the repayment ready (the original loan amount + 10%, so if you borrow 300g you would pay back 330g), you add it to the CR, and then I confirm it. :)

If I do not hear back from you about what's going on and have received no payments for a month, your collateral and any payments you have already made are forfeit.

@Hideki Shoot me a CR! and ahhhh, thank you! It's been a real work in progress to get them all. I just really love old dragon ^_^;

@FuryEclipse @escarlata4000 @GiantPandroid Certainly! Please send a CR :)
Hoooooo boy, everyone commented while I was either still asleep or out of the house! Thanks everyone for your patience, and I think I caught everyone here. :)

@Shadowsoflight @Grouchybeast Yes to both of you :) Please send CRs on over!

@WestSea14 Typically, my loan process is as follows: you request a specific amount of gems/treasure and provide collateral worth roughly the same amount. You let me know about how long you expect to take to pay me back - I'm flexible on payment timelines as long as communication is kept up. For example, a user borrowing 300g might use Moonglow thorns as collateral. We do a two-way CR, the loan amount for the collateral.

I immediately send another two-way CR back with the collateral attached. Once you have the repayment ready (the original loan amount + 10%, so if you borrow 300g you would pay back 330g), you add it to the CR, and then I confirm it. :)

If I do not hear back from you about what's going on and have received no payments for a month, your collateral and any payments you have already made are forfeit.

@Hideki Shoot me a CR! and ahhhh, thank you! It's been a real work in progress to get them all. I just really love old dragon ^_^;

@FuryEclipse @escarlata4000 @GiantPandroid Certainly! Please send a CR :)
@Terpsichoria
What could collateral be for borrowing 200,000 treasure or 400 gems?
@Terpsichoria
What could collateral be for borrowing 200,000 treasure or 400 gems?
Lol hey again, just realiced i had more money in my vault xddd could I buy 490 more gems please? I'll send the CR <3

@Terpsichoria
Lol hey again, just realiced i had more money in my vault xddd could I buy 490 more gems please? I'll send the CR <3

@Terpsichoria
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@WestSea14 It really just depends. Do you have something in mind for collateral? I can tell you how I would value it, if so. I typically go by LAH or MP price, whichever is lower, or by what I've seen an item sell for in the past. Gene scrolls can be accepted, accents or skins, festival apparel, et cetera.
@WestSea14 It really just depends. Do you have something in mind for collateral? I can tell you how I would value it, if so. I typically go by LAH or MP price, whichever is lower, or by what I've seen an item sell for in the past. Gene scrolls can be accepted, accents or skins, festival apparel, et cetera.
I was thinking if offering my favorite dragon and a set of commonish apparel as collateral.
The dragon is worth alot in my opinion because my brother saved her for over a year unbred just for me. And the apparel is my very first set so it is special to me.
I don't know how much those would be worth to you, but they have a special meaning to me.

How much could I borrow using my favorite dragon and a set of apparel as collateral?
I can pay you back any amount of treasure in about 3 weeks. And depending on if I can find someone to trade me gems for treasure, I can trade you back gems in about 1 month.
I was thinking if offering my favorite dragon and a set of commonish apparel as collateral.
The dragon is worth alot in my opinion because my brother saved her for over a year unbred just for me. And the apparel is my very first set so it is special to me.
I don't know how much those would be worth to you, but they have a special meaning to me.

How much could I borrow using my favorite dragon and a set of apparel as collateral?
I can pay you back any amount of treasure in about 3 weeks. And depending on if I can find someone to trade me gems for treasure, I can trade you back gems in about 1 month.
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271