Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] NotN "Book" Familiars [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HarleyFae

I'm only looking for trades with at least one Ensorcelled Volume/Spellbound Tome at this time (preferably much more) because that's the purpose of this whole thread. Also, there are two r's in my username, so I didn't get your ping ^-^'

@HarleyFae

I'm only looking for trades with at least one Ensorcelled Volume/Spellbound Tome at this time (preferably much more) because that's the purpose of this whole thread. Also, there are two r's in my username, so I didn't get your ping ^-^'

jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight how much for all your avaliable sylvan siren apparel and the daisy flowerfall? (:
@Starrlight how much for all your avaliable sylvan siren apparel and the daisy flowerfall? (:
Please check out my January mass G1 hatch!! Click here!
@Elwania

The three siren sylvan pieces and the daisy flowerfall total to about a 75k T value (at LAH). So, that'd be 15 books ( or a combination of books and currency at the same value).
@Elwania

The three siren sylvan pieces and the daisy flowerfall total to about a 75k T value (at LAH). So, that'd be 15 books ( or a combination of books and currency at the same value).
jA0Unwf.gif
bump
bump
jA0Unwf.gif
@starrlight

I've got 17 tomes and volumes I can give you. I'd like a Noc egg in return and can give treasure to compensate.
@starrlight

I've got 17 tomes and volumes I can give you. I'd like a Noc egg in return and can give treasure to compensate.
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather

Sure. I'll send a CR momentarily.
@Darkfeather

Sure. I'll send a CR momentarily.
jA0Unwf.gif
Added a couple of festival accents~

EDIT: And a couple of Rusted Treasure Chests as well.
Added a couple of festival accents~

EDIT: And a couple of Rusted Treasure Chests as well.
jA0Unwf.gif
bump
bump
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

Two Tomes for an Axe Mimic and two familiars? I'll take more Baldwin familiars for more Tomes if you have them!
@Starrlight

Two Tomes for an Axe Mimic and two familiars? I'll take more Baldwin familiars for more Tomes if you have them!
@Pjoenix

Sure. I'll send the CR momentarily.

I'm updating the Baldwin fodder as I get them (I'm leveling fodder right now), so everything that's on the OP is what I have ^-^'
@Pjoenix

Sure. I'll send the CR momentarily.

I'm updating the Baldwin fodder as I get them (I'm leveling fodder right now), so everything that's on the OP is what I have ^-^'
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8