Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@BloodyNgore, I'll get right on it! I should be done with both by Tuesday! : D
@BloodyNgore, I'll get right on it! I should be done with both by Tuesday! : D
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
@StorytellerIvy Howdy! I'm back with another derg, he's a personal favorite of mine: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24163835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241639/24163835_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote name="DeerButts" date=2016-12-20 19:29:42]From the moment he was hatched, Pyry was quite the warrior. He was the fiercest hatchling of his nest, and would display signs of superiority when fighting. However he was just this high and mighty warrior, or no he was quite the protective dragon. During a rather severe blizzard the mirror ran out into the howling winds to go and help an elder who was having trouble braving the snow. The clan thanked him and Pyry was declared a warrior with the heart of a lion. However the luxury did not last, as the clan ran into severe complications, and lead to the mirror to flee from the southern icelands. He flew and ran for miles upon miles until he came to the Viridian Labyrinth, meeting a lovely ridgeback who stole his heart.[/quote] Pyry is the leader of Leopard's Instinct an elite combat unit under the direct command of the clan's military leader (and Pyry's mate), Alphecca. DeerButts came up with pretty good backstory for him on the headcanon the dragon above forum game but he still needs a proper bio. I want to have an idea of the "severe complications" his old clan ran into. Pyry is a very valiant and noble dragon, something really bad would have had to have happened to make him abandon his old clan. His best friend is Zusa, a talented mage who is also apart of Leopard's Instinct. She was friends with former leader of the unit who left to fight for dominance in the name of the Gladekeeper shortly before Pyry arrived. His ally is Taika, the third member of Leopard's Instinct. They aren't really friends, but they respect eachother's combat skills and accomplishments greatly. His rival is the king, MintyFresh. The king has made lots of questionable decisions and is honestly rather incompetent. His advisers and the queen make most of his decisions for him. Pyry dislikes him not as a person but does take issue with the way he runs the clan. The two often get into arguments.
@StorytellerIvy
Howdy! I'm back with another derg, he's a personal favorite of mine:

24163835_350.png
DeerButts wrote on 2016-12-20:
From the moment he was hatched, Pyry was quite the warrior. He was the fiercest hatchling of his nest, and would display signs of superiority when fighting. However he was just this high and mighty warrior, or no he was quite the protective dragon. During a rather severe blizzard the mirror ran out into the howling winds to go and help an elder who was having trouble braving the snow. The clan thanked him and Pyry was declared a warrior with the heart of a lion. However the luxury did not last, as the clan ran into severe complications, and lead to the mirror to flee from the southern icelands. He flew and ran for miles upon miles until he came to the Viridian Labyrinth, meeting a lovely ridgeback who stole his heart.
Pyry is the leader of Leopard's Instinct an elite combat unit under the direct command of the clan's military leader (and Pyry's mate), Alphecca. DeerButts came up with pretty good backstory for him on the headcanon the dragon above forum game but he still needs a proper bio. I want to have an idea of the "severe complications" his old clan ran into. Pyry is a very valiant and noble dragon, something really bad would have had to have happened to make him abandon his old clan.
His best friend is Zusa, a talented mage who is also apart of Leopard's Instinct. She was friends with former leader of the unit who left to fight for dominance in the name of the Gladekeeper shortly before Pyry arrived.
His ally is Taika, the third member of Leopard's Instinct. They aren't really friends, but they respect eachother's combat skills and accomplishments greatly.
His rival is the king, MintyFresh. The king has made lots of questionable decisions and is honestly rather incompetent. His advisers and the queen make most of his decisions for him. Pyry dislikes him not as a person but does take issue with the way he runs the clan. The two often get into arguments.
KMJsARX.png
@TeaTenda, I'll get on it as soon as I can! With Christmas so close, I'm quite busy preparing, so I might not finish until Monday or Tuesday of next week. That's only an extreme estimate, so don't worry, there's always the chance that I could find time today and finish it really quickly! : D
Also, thanks for so much detail, I'm going to have a lot of fun writing this! : D
@TeaTenda, I'll get on it as soon as I can! With Christmas so close, I'm quite busy preparing, so I might not finish until Monday or Tuesday of next week. That's only an extreme estimate, so don't worry, there's always the chance that I could find time today and finish it really quickly! : D
Also, thanks for so much detail, I'm going to have a lot of fun writing this! : D
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
@StorytellerIvy
Alright! Thank you!
@StorytellerIvy
Alright! Thank you!
KMJsARX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29488311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294884/29488311_350.png[/img] [/url] Hi, This is Daskiala. I wrote down kinda of an idea of what I wanted but I am not much of a writer and was wondering if you could help me out with it? Please and thank you, "Daskiala is a thinker, preferring to glide over the world watching and thinking about the things she sees. She carries with her a yellow pack filled with a journal that's she keeps of all the wonderful things she sees. Drawing and writing the things Daskiala sees is how she prefers to spend her days. She tends to hoard any little thing as reminders of the days spent exploring. She is shy around new dragons but adores her two older brothers, Daskiom who resides in the light flight, and Daskiesh who resides in the nature flight." Thats what I have so far. MysticMare

29488311_350.png

Hi, This is Daskiala. I wrote down kinda of an idea of what I wanted but I am not much of a writer and was wondering if you could help me out with it? Please and thank you,
"Daskiala is a thinker, preferring to glide over the world watching and thinking about the things she sees. She carries with her a yellow pack filled with a journal that's she keeps of all the wonderful things she sees. Drawing and writing the things Daskiala sees is how she prefers to spend her days. She tends to hoard any little thing as reminders of the days spent exploring. She is shy around new dragons but adores her two older brothers, Daskiom who resides in the light flight, and Daskiesh who resides in the nature flight."
Thats what I have so far.
MysticMare
@StorytellerIvy Hiya! Your writing style is wonderful! If possible, I'd love if you could help create some lore for these two? I'm not sure what pricing would be though. Yassil: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28300050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283001/28300050_350.png[/img] [/url] • prince of a small wind tribe • skilled healer, taught the arts by his mother, Eosphorite, clan witch /second wife of the alpha. • taken captive when his tribe was brutally attacked by another clan • forced into slavery, spared because of his beauty and skill with medicine. • the pain and violence of this time has left him scarred; mentally and physically. • he always rebelled, running away constantly. • he was finally sold at auction for pennies after his previous owner died in battle. • he was bought by Llewelyn, the warrens alpha, whose intentions are still unclear. Lyla (but pending a name change) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28418462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284185/28418462_350.png[/img] [/url] • no clue what to do with her. • she is a noble woman • she's been compared to a rose on more than one occasion.
@StorytellerIvy

Hiya! Your writing style is wonderful! If possible, I'd love if you could help create some lore for these two? I'm not sure what pricing would be though.

Yassil:

28300050_350.png

• prince of a small wind tribe
• skilled healer, taught the arts by his mother, Eosphorite, clan witch /second wife of the alpha.
• taken captive when his tribe was brutally attacked by another clan
• forced into slavery, spared because of his beauty and skill with medicine.
• the pain and violence of this time has left him scarred; mentally and physically.
• he always rebelled, running away constantly.
• he was finally sold at auction for pennies after his previous owner died in battle.
• he was bought by Llewelyn, the warrens alpha, whose intentions are still unclear.

Lyla (but pending a name change)

28418462_350.png

• no clue what to do with her.
• she is a noble woman
• she's been compared to a rose on more than one occasion.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@MysticMare
I'll try to finish by today, since I'm going to be super busy for the next four days. If I'm not finished by today, expect it on Wednesday. Don't worry, I'll try as hard as I can to finish today! : D

@AtticaIonia
I should be done with both by next Friday, sorry if this is a little late, as you might have read, I'm going to be super busy. There is a chance that I'll find some free time during the next four days, but it's unlikely. Also, don't worry about pricing, I'll figure that out once I finish.
@MysticMare
I'll try to finish by today, since I'm going to be super busy for the next four days. If I'm not finished by today, expect it on Wednesday. Don't worry, I'll try as hard as I can to finish today! : D

@AtticaIonia
I should be done with both by next Friday, sorry if this is a little late, as you might have read, I'm going to be super busy. There is a chance that I'll find some free time during the next four days, but it's unlikely. Also, don't worry about pricing, I'll figure that out once I finish.
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
@Storytellerivy I'll be happy to wait :)
@Storytellerivy I'll be happy to wait :)
@StorytellerIvy I love what you did for the previous two so much I just had to come back. Bashok: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27715975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277160/27715975_350.png[/img] [/url] • son of two powerful, and vicious plague nobles known as the Divider (Viduus) and the Inevitabl(Morta)e. • he is the younger, brother of my clans resident witch, Ashabellanar (Asha) • while his sister is more tender and well rounded (due to her nursemaid) Bashok is not. • after the nursemaid was put to death for teaching Asha (Who runsaway soon after), Viduus and Morta put an end to non hostile, out of Flight contact with their children. • Bashok as a result I s cunning, cruel, and skilled in plague psychology and energy manipulation. • Unlike most of his siblings who left to leave their mark, or serve the Bringer, Bashok was sent to find his sister, "cure" her of her "disease" and bring her home. I know that's a lot, but I wanted to give you as much as I thought may help based on some lore I already have sorted out. :) feel free to manipulate the information, or if you have a better idea for him coming to my clan great! Can't wait to see what you do with him. And Vrinde: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29996079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299961/29996079_350.png[/img] [/url] She has no lore ideas, a fresh buy so I'd love to see what you can come up with when given full reign! :]
@StorytellerIvy

I love what you did for the previous two so much I just had to come back.

Bashok:

27715975_350.png

• son of two powerful, and vicious plague nobles known as the Divider (Viduus) and the Inevitabl(Morta)e.
• he is the younger, brother of my clans resident witch, Ashabellanar (Asha)
• while his sister is more tender and well rounded (due to her nursemaid) Bashok is not.
• after the nursemaid was put to death for teaching Asha (Who runsaway soon after), Viduus and Morta put an end to non hostile, out of Flight contact with their children.
• Bashok as a result I s cunning, cruel, and skilled in plague psychology and energy manipulation.
• Unlike most of his siblings who left to leave their mark, or serve the Bringer, Bashok was sent to find his sister, "cure" her of her "disease" and bring her home.

I know that's a lot, but I wanted to give you as much as I thought may help based on some lore I already have sorted out. :) feel free to manipulate the information, or if you have a better idea for him coming to my clan great! Can't wait to see what you do with him.

And Vrinde:

29996079_350.png

She has no lore ideas, a fresh buy so I'd love to see what you can come up with when given full reign! :]
@AtticaIonia, welcome back! : D
Like last time, I'm aiming to finish both by Friday, but I don't exactly know what my schedule looks like. I'll do like I did last time and say that I'll try to finish at least one by Friday and the second one on Saturday. As I said, I don't know what my schedule looks like, so there's always the chance that I'm not busy at all and I'll be able to finish really fast! : D
@AtticaIonia, welcome back! : D
Like last time, I'm aiming to finish both by Friday, but I don't exactly know what my schedule looks like. I'll do like I did last time and say that I'll try to finish at least one by Friday and the second one on Saturday. As I said, I don't know what my schedule looks like, so there's always the chance that I'm not busy at all and I'll be able to finish really fast! : D
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11