Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Welcome to Tainted Eden - {Powerlocke}
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 91
@TaintedEden

Trahern is perfect and I love him already. Socially awkward dragon! And Kusil (somehow I thought that name had some deep meaning, but google search got me nothing, so I'm not sure... it's a pretty name either way!) is a perfect successor, Imriel would be proud. (Hmm, being blind she's immune to Adam and Eve's illusion magic I think?)

Lagoon though. Poor girl. Peasley, you're not helping at all.
@TaintedEden

Trahern is perfect and I love him already. Socially awkward dragon! And Kusil (somehow I thought that name had some deep meaning, but google search got me nothing, so I'm not sure... it's a pretty name either way!) is a perfect successor, Imriel would be proud. (Hmm, being blind she's immune to Adam and Eve's illusion magic I think?)

Lagoon though. Poor girl. Peasley, you're not helping at all.
84480400.png
[center][size=5]Mini Update[/size][/center] Today I start my last quarter in college! I've got my notebook at the ready, my sketchbook in reserve, and a feeling of mingled excitement and anxiety. I can already tell it's going to be quite a day. :) So, on these off days, I'm tempted to resume the tradition of drawing a portrait of a cast member (or former cast member) of Tainted Eden. I'll certainly keep this in mind, but on days where I may not have one for a certain reason, I want to keep something about these mini updates in the year of 2017 consistent. In this case, I'm considering making these questions of the off-day to encourage discussion even when I'm not posting official Edensodes! So, that being said, I'm here to offer the first question of the off-day: [b]Of the five most recent characters -- Reda, Lacewing, Humphrey, Trahern, and Kusil -- who do you predict will be your favorite between them?[/b] Obviously, they haven't had a lot of screen-time yet, but this is in reference to what you know about them now and what you're interested in learning about them in the future. :) I'm curious to see what you guys say! In addition to this question of the day, I'll also be bringing back comment replies and Letters of Eden in these mini updates. Otherwise regarding [i]Tainted Eden[/i] but not the mini updates in particular, I plan on adding a wishlist section to the ping list post on the first page of this thread as well. This is long overdue, and will take a bit of time to make, so it may be a few days before it's up for sure! To that same post, however, I've already added a "calendar" showing the days I hope to update every week in bold. I hope you'll find these things useful. ^^ And so, without further ado... [size=2]And with apologies to those who sent me PMs, I'll reply soon but I have classes and I need to run basically right after posting this...[/size] [center][size=4]Comment Replies[/size][/center] @OverTheWolf I'm glad you like Kusil! ^^ And I know; I was pleasantly surprised to have received her not long after Anzu's own spiritual successor joined the 'locke, too. :) And heh, I don't blame you; it's a lot to keep track of for me, too. I need to work on balancing the introductions of these new characters with the continued development and exploration of the old ones! It'll hopefully be a fun challenge, though! @wintergreenroses I'm so happy you like Trahern and Kusil! :D Yes, she's quite lovely... [s]and you are welcome to snag her should she ever fall[/s]. I can tell that Barda's reaction to her is going to be interesting, to say the least -- I'll have to see what happens in the moment, though I can say with a degree of certainty that the happiest this meeting will be is "bittersweet." In terms of the breeds I'm missing, I'm without an Imperial and a Wildclaw. :) Hopefully Pinkerton will give me more apparel drops in the near future so that the Clan of Eden can be rounded out with at least one of every dragon breed! And aww, I'm glad you said that! I was definitely going for a distinct voice for Trahern, since I wanted to give someone a rather immediate sense of his personality, but I was concerned that stuff sounded off. :) Thank you for reassuring me that this isn't the case, and I hope you'll enjoy the heck out of the next update! @WildHunt (That's a cute gif. ^^) I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the last update. :) Peasley and Lagoon certainly have to sort things out before anything exceptional can really come to their relationship with Trahern, but for now Lagoon will just do her best to be a good mother to her little Skydancer and Peasley will do her best to stay withdrawn and away... And I'm glad you asked! :) Since I have at least one of every element in my clan, the next time I get an apparel drop, I need to select a dragon that I don't have a "duplicate" of in terms of element. As of right now, here are my dragon statistics, excluding Adam and Eve and also Peasley and Sweet (since I have to breed for Shadow dragons): [center]Fire: 1 Plague: 1 Light: 1 Lightning: 3 Water: 2 Arcane: 1 Earth: 1 Wind: 2 Nature: 1 Ice: 1[/center] I only have one of each dragon for the Fire, Plague, Light, Arcane, Earth, Nature, and Ice Flights. Therefore, the first dragon on the Auction House that would count can be of either biological sex (since those numbers are even), be either an Imperial or a Wildclaw, and be of the elements I listed in the first sentence of this paragraph. ^^ @Delmaria I was going for something like that with Trahern! I'm glad to see that you like it. ^^ But yeah, I definitely feel bad for Lagoon; I can't entirely blame Peasley for wanting some distance, but I kind of wish I could give the big spiky girl some sort of comfort. :( And haha, that was my exact reaction, too. What are the odds? And I definitely liked those ideas! :) I would definitely like to incorporate them in the near future, though I can never guarantee 100% that it will be soon -- after all, the RNG certainly loves to throw curveballs that need to be documented immediately. Oh, well. @Lae Haha, I'm so happy you like Trahern and Kusil already. :D I actually took Kusil's name meaning off of a failed Google search that led me to a similar-sounding word in another language, meaning "blind" -- hence, of course, her blindness in the story. (And that... is actually a great idea. I'll think about it. ^^) I'm internally pouting at Peasley right now. I can understand why he's being aloof, but that doesn't necessarily make it right. Ah, well... hopefully he and Lagoon will find a moment to discuss things. Closure will be necessary if they're ever to have a hope of improving their relationship or even picking up where they left off, if Peasley will find himself once more open to that idea. [center][size=4]Letters of Eden[/size] [i]From @nuttysaladtree[/i][/center] Hello, R. A torrent of strange beasts has just subsided. While some of these have been seen, others are new. I'm sure a budding zoologist such as yourself would love an opportunity to study them. Amazing, aren't they? Let me know what you find! Sincerely, Solace Visiting Cerdae and Unicorn Scholar to Clan Scratch of Starfall Isles [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28653240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286533/28653240_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote="Reda"] Solace, I don't even know how to begin to thank you for sending over such wonderful critters. Well... maybe "critters" isn't the right word for them, since some are sentient what-have-yous that came to life during the darkest evenings of the year. Either way, they're all a delight to handle and have been a pleasure to get to know. Most of them are already growing friendlier towards the Clan of Hope and that brings me worlds of joy. Not sure if I'd call myself something much of a zoologist, though. I don't really study my creatures; I tame them, talk with them, and teach them. I'll leave the "studying" to Ages. It'd be funny watching him try to mess with the less-companionable ones. Last time he almost got trampled. Anyhow, I thank you again for this generous donation to our bestiary. Regards, Reda the Ranger [/quote] [center]x x x [i]From [b]WildHunt[/b] (The accompanying donation will be showcased in the next update! Thank you so much!)[/i][/center] Dear Reda, I'm glad your message came by just a few hours from the time I sent you my letter. I have more gifts coming from my clan but I usually just sneak some interesting items just for all of you trapped within Eden. Besides, my base is would do fine without these items since we have quite a lot in our reserves. It's good to see new members of your clan so there are a few items for them as well in the this care gift when they're older. It's amazing how Duarte predicted the event. Who knows he might have more info and recently he's had a vision of rain and a strange shape coming out of a lake. Sincerely, Symphony [quote="Reda"] Symphony, Thanks again for all these lovely things you've sent! I've got a good feeling they'll come in use to the rest of the clan. I already showed off some of the clothes to a certain someone -- her smile practically glittered at the sight. They're too big for her now, but I reckon she'll look magnificent in them once she's grown up a little more. Honestly, I'm also grateful that we got new members of the Clan of Hope. Maybe they can reign some sunshine in. A figure coming out of the late, huh? Should probably get Agnes to keep an eye on that, then. She likes to go over there with Humphrey and Price. I get the feeling they're not going to like what would emerge from the depths. Regards, Reda the Ranger [/quote] [size=1]@Meonox @InHeritent @tahwarts @Elzerei @Silverhame @Whimzica @PaintedLiger @Achi @fairyhalo @221bdisneystreet @Deathwolf555 @Skyeset @Ambrose @GreyMoth @End3rStorm @NyxHeart @ScienceGal8 @Abysea @softbun @Amerigland @Shanuuk @Purpleberries @Tempestuous @Alixe @xenontrioxide
Mini Update

Today I start my last quarter in college! I've got my notebook at the ready, my sketchbook in reserve, and a feeling of mingled excitement and anxiety. I can already tell it's going to be quite a day. :)

So, on these off days, I'm tempted to resume the tradition of drawing a portrait of a cast member (or former cast member) of Tainted Eden. I'll certainly keep this in mind, but on days where I may not have one for a certain reason, I want to keep something about these mini updates in the year of 2017 consistent. In this case, I'm considering making these questions of the off-day to encourage discussion even when I'm not posting official Edensodes!

So, that being said, I'm here to offer the first question of the off-day: Of the five most recent characters -- Reda, Lacewing, Humphrey, Trahern, and Kusil -- who do you predict will be your favorite between them? Obviously, they haven't had a lot of screen-time yet, but this is in reference to what you know about them now and what you're interested in learning about them in the future. :) I'm curious to see what you guys say!

In addition to this question of the day, I'll also be bringing back comment replies and Letters of Eden in these mini updates.

Otherwise regarding Tainted Eden but not the mini updates in particular, I plan on adding a wishlist section to the ping list post on the first page of this thread as well. This is long overdue, and will take a bit of time to make, so it may be a few days before it's up for sure! To that same post, however, I've already added a "calendar" showing the days I hope to update every week in bold. I hope you'll find these things useful. ^^

And so, without further ado...

And with apologies to those who sent me PMs, I'll reply soon but I have classes and I need to run basically right after posting this...

Comment Replies

@OverTheWolf

I'm glad you like Kusil! ^^ And I know; I was pleasantly surprised to have received her not long after Anzu's own spiritual successor joined the 'locke, too. :) And heh, I don't blame you; it's a lot to keep track of for me, too. I need to work on balancing the introductions of these new characters with the continued development and exploration of the old ones! It'll hopefully be a fun challenge, though!

@wintergreenroses

I'm so happy you like Trahern and Kusil! :D Yes, she's quite lovely... and you are welcome to snag her should she ever fall. I can tell that Barda's reaction to her is going to be interesting, to say the least -- I'll have to see what happens in the moment, though I can say with a degree of certainty that the happiest this meeting will be is "bittersweet."

In terms of the breeds I'm missing, I'm without an Imperial and a Wildclaw. :) Hopefully Pinkerton will give me more apparel drops in the near future so that the Clan of Eden can be rounded out with at least one of every dragon breed!

And aww, I'm glad you said that! I was definitely going for a distinct voice for Trahern, since I wanted to give someone a rather immediate sense of his personality, but I was concerned that stuff sounded off. :) Thank you for reassuring me that this isn't the case, and I hope you'll enjoy the heck out of the next update!

@WildHunt

(That's a cute gif. ^^)

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the last update. :) Peasley and Lagoon certainly have to sort things out before anything exceptional can really come to their relationship with Trahern, but for now Lagoon will just do her best to be a good mother to her little Skydancer and Peasley will do her best to stay withdrawn and away...

And I'm glad you asked! :) Since I have at least one of every element in my clan, the next time I get an apparel drop, I need to select a dragon that I don't have a "duplicate" of in terms of element. As of right now, here are my dragon statistics, excluding Adam and Eve and also Peasley and Sweet (since I have to breed for Shadow dragons):

Fire: 1
Plague: 1
Light: 1
Lightning: 3
Water: 2
Arcane: 1
Earth: 1
Wind: 2
Nature: 1
Ice: 1

I only have one of each dragon for the Fire, Plague, Light, Arcane, Earth, Nature, and Ice Flights. Therefore, the first dragon on the Auction House that would count can be of either biological sex (since those numbers are even), be either an Imperial or a Wildclaw, and be of the elements I listed in the first sentence of this paragraph. ^^

@Delmaria

I was going for something like that with Trahern! I'm glad to see that you like it. ^^ But yeah, I definitely feel bad for Lagoon; I can't entirely blame Peasley for wanting some distance, but I kind of wish I could give the big spiky girl some sort of comfort. :( And haha, that was my exact reaction, too. What are the odds?

And I definitely liked those ideas! :) I would definitely like to incorporate them in the near future, though I can never guarantee 100% that it will be soon -- after all, the RNG certainly loves to throw curveballs that need to be documented immediately. Oh, well.

@Lae

Haha, I'm so happy you like Trahern and Kusil already. :D I actually took Kusil's name meaning off of a failed Google search that led me to a similar-sounding word in another language, meaning "blind" -- hence, of course, her blindness in the story. (And that... is actually a great idea. I'll think about it. ^^)

I'm internally pouting at Peasley right now. I can understand why he's being aloof, but that doesn't necessarily make it right. Ah, well... hopefully he and Lagoon will find a moment to discuss things. Closure will be necessary if they're ever to have a hope of improving their relationship or even picking up where they left off, if Peasley will find himself once more open to that idea.

Letters of Eden

From @nuttysaladtree

Hello, R.

A torrent of strange beasts has just subsided. While some of these have been seen, others are new. I'm sure a budding zoologist such as yourself would love an opportunity to study them.

Amazing, aren't they? Let me know what you find!

Sincerely,

Solace
Visiting Cerdae and Unicorn Scholar to Clan Scratch of Starfall Isles

Reda wrote:
Solace,

I don't even know how to begin to thank you for sending over such wonderful critters. Well... maybe "critters" isn't the right word for them, since some are sentient what-have-yous that came to life during the darkest evenings of the year. Either way, they're all a delight to handle and have been a pleasure to get to know. Most of them are already growing friendlier towards the Clan of Hope and that brings me worlds of joy.

Not sure if I'd call myself something much of a zoologist, though. I don't really study my creatures; I tame them, talk with them, and teach them. I'll leave the "studying" to Ages. It'd be funny watching him try to mess with the less-companionable ones. Last time he almost got trampled.

Anyhow, I thank you again for this generous donation to our bestiary.

Regards,
Reda the Ranger
x x x

From WildHunt
(The accompanying donation will be showcased in the next update! Thank you so much!)

Dear Reda,

I'm glad your message came by just a few hours from the time I sent you my letter. I have more gifts coming from my clan but I usually just sneak some interesting items just for all of you trapped within Eden. Besides, my base is would do fine without these items since we have quite a lot in our reserves.

It's good to see new members of your clan so there are a few items for them as well in the this care gift when they're older. It's amazing how Duarte predicted the event. Who knows he might have more info and recently he's had a vision of rain and a strange shape coming out of a lake.

Sincerely, Symphony

Reda wrote:
Symphony,

Thanks again for all these lovely things you've sent! I've got a good feeling they'll come in use to the rest of the clan. I already showed off some of the clothes to a certain someone -- her smile practically glittered at the sight. They're too big for her now, but I reckon she'll look magnificent in them once she's grown up a little more. Honestly, I'm also grateful that we got new members of the Clan of Hope. Maybe they can reign some sunshine in.

A figure coming out of the late, huh? Should probably get Agnes to keep an eye on that, then. She likes to go over there with Humphrey and Price. I get the feeling they're not going to like what would emerge from the depths.

Regards,
Reda the Ranger

@Meonox @InHeritent @tahwarts @Elzerei @Silverhame @Whimzica @PaintedLiger @Achi @fairyhalo @221bdisneystreet @Deathwolf555 @Skyeset @Ambrose @GreyMoth @End3rStorm @NyxHeart @ScienceGal8 @Abysea @softbun @Amerigland @Shanuuk @Purpleberries @Tempestuous @Alixe @xenontrioxide
160907-cTeYGoKRZghO.jpg
@TaintedEden

I think Trahern is my favorite of the five. He's very relateable thus far for me. He's also adorable and starting to help redeem Lagoon for me like Peasley. I can't wait to see more of Kusil as well. *Can I start shipping them yet?*

Also....my heart burns. A new nature skydancer and an ice coatl.....Anzu and Imriel are still watching over them.
@TaintedEden

I think Trahern is my favorite of the five. He's very relateable thus far for me. He's also adorable and starting to help redeem Lagoon for me like Peasley. I can't wait to see more of Kusil as well. *Can I start shipping them yet?*

Also....my heart burns. A new nature skydancer and an ice coatl.....Anzu and Imriel are still watching over them.
Hello
@TaintedEden
I already adore Kusil and Trahern together, even if I wasn't initially inclined to like Trahern given his mother D: I absolutely loved Humphrey's interaction with Sweet, too! It was so... sweet. I see myself liking him a lot even though I don't care for Snappers as a species lol. And Reda wins my heart simply because he loves animals; literally can't go wrong, there! So I guess I'll put those guys at the top and Lacewing at the bottom because I dislike the "lady's man" attitude :x
@TaintedEden
I already adore Kusil and Trahern together, even if I wasn't initially inclined to like Trahern given his mother D: I absolutely loved Humphrey's interaction with Sweet, too! It was so... sweet. I see myself liking him a lot even though I don't care for Snappers as a species lol. And Reda wins my heart simply because he loves animals; literally can't go wrong, there! So I guess I'll put those guys at the top and Lacewing at the bottom because I dislike the "lady's man" attitude :x
@TaintedEden
Hum...see, that's a tough question. They're all such lovely characters. I don't dislike any of them the way I did Talstae and Lagoon (although the latter has grown on me significantly; I don't quite like her but I don't hate her anymore). Kusil and Trahern are impossible to dislike, considering they are following in the footsteps of two of the oldest and most beloved characters of Eden. But if I HAD to pick, I would probably go with the brothers Lacewing and Humphrey. And I can't pick just one of them, because what I really love is how they bounce off each other so perfectly. It's like watching a comedy act (something like Who's on First, What's on Second...if you haven't seen that, you should. I find it very amusing). As for plots and plans, it's no rush. RNG giveth and it taketh away, so obviously whatever it decides must be the first priority, although I retain the right to continue to yell at it.
@TaintedEden
Hum...see, that's a tough question. They're all such lovely characters. I don't dislike any of them the way I did Talstae and Lagoon (although the latter has grown on me significantly; I don't quite like her but I don't hate her anymore). Kusil and Trahern are impossible to dislike, considering they are following in the footsteps of two of the oldest and most beloved characters of Eden. But if I HAD to pick, I would probably go with the brothers Lacewing and Humphrey. And I can't pick just one of them, because what I really love is how they bounce off each other so perfectly. It's like watching a comedy act (something like Who's on First, What's on Second...if you haven't seen that, you should. I find it very amusing). As for plots and plans, it's no rush. RNG giveth and it taketh away, so obviously whatever it decides must be the first priority, although I retain the right to continue to yell at it.
@TaintedEden

Well, obviously Humphrey is my number one fav for now, but otherwise I would have a hard time choosing - Lacewing is cringy, but in adorable way (I would be a dragoness that falls for his pick-up lines even when she knows they're bad). Reda is my boi, I love that cowboy-styled aesthetic (animal-whisperers are my weakness, I wish I could do that). Trahern strucks a special chord in my heart, with his need of solitude and Not-Hating-You-Just-Not-Liking-To-Talk mood is my jam as well (also his name is similar to character's from Guild Wars 2, an MMO my partner and I are playing). And, last but not least, Kusil - SHE'S JUST SO PRETTY OMG. PRECIOUS BLIND BBY. NO, DON'T GO ALONE, HERE, HOLD MY PAW. AND MY HEART, YES PLEASE.

So, I guess, I'm pretty attached to them already :D
@TaintedEden

Well, obviously Humphrey is my number one fav for now, but otherwise I would have a hard time choosing - Lacewing is cringy, but in adorable way (I would be a dragoness that falls for his pick-up lines even when she knows they're bad). Reda is my boi, I love that cowboy-styled aesthetic (animal-whisperers are my weakness, I wish I could do that). Trahern strucks a special chord in my heart, with his need of solitude and Not-Hating-You-Just-Not-Liking-To-Talk mood is my jam as well (also his name is similar to character's from Guild Wars 2, an MMO my partner and I are playing). And, last but not least, Kusil - SHE'S JUST SO PRETTY OMG. PRECIOUS BLIND BBY. NO, DON'T GO ALONE, HERE, HOLD MY PAW. AND MY HEART, YES PLEASE.

So, I guess, I'm pretty attached to them already :D
ekundayo__by_retroroyalty-dafvpzf.png
@TaintedEden

It's really hard to choose because every one of them is really interesting character. I like Reda's personal growth and strength, Humphrey's quiet determination (I love how you put some little details in his bio - like, having no opposed thumbs and no ability to fly, he may be struggling to keep up with other dragons), Kusil's courage and friendliness. They're all just so awesome.

But if I had to choose, I'd pick Trahern (I think many of us can relate to him in some way, actually - "we are always together, and we speak a lot" attitude of the clan is a nice thing, but not everyone likes it; and so many of us felt weird on family dinners, just wanting to sneak away despite all the love). And Lacewing. "Casanova" types generally aren't my favourite, but geez, he tries so hard. And being "all theory and no practice at all" adds to him being hilarious.
@TaintedEden

It's really hard to choose because every one of them is really interesting character. I like Reda's personal growth and strength, Humphrey's quiet determination (I love how you put some little details in his bio - like, having no opposed thumbs and no ability to fly, he may be struggling to keep up with other dragons), Kusil's courage and friendliness. They're all just so awesome.

But if I had to choose, I'd pick Trahern (I think many of us can relate to him in some way, actually - "we are always together, and we speak a lot" attitude of the clan is a nice thing, but not everyone likes it; and so many of us felt weird on family dinners, just wanting to sneak away despite all the love). And Lacewing. "Casanova" types generally aren't my favourite, but geez, he tries so hard. And being "all theory and no practice at all" adds to him being hilarious.
84480400.png
@TaintedEden I can't believe I missed yesterday's update. New dragons are always good yes and she's so pretty...............

As for my favourite, I seriously can't decide. >.> Let's go with Lacewing, since he stands out to me the most, but I adore everyone else too!
@TaintedEden I can't believe I missed yesterday's update. New dragons are always good yes and she's so pretty...............

As for my favourite, I seriously can't decide. >.> Let's go with Lacewing, since he stands out to me the most, but I adore everyone else too!
MIaB7gw.png
@TaintedEden

gosh, picking a favorite out of such a varied set is honestly very difficult. they've all got such unique, interesting characterization, but they're new enough that it's hard to imagine how they're all gonna fit in. i love Reda, for the challenges he's had to figure out and the grace in which he's handled them. i love Humphrey, for being a glorious snipsnap and a noble fellow in general. Trahern - i feel a lot of sympathy for him. dude's in a rough situation, and that is a struggle, for sure.

really, they're all good, though ;_; i just guess those are my top three, in no order other than the order in which they were obtained.
@TaintedEden

gosh, picking a favorite out of such a varied set is honestly very difficult. they've all got such unique, interesting characterization, but they're new enough that it's hard to imagine how they're all gonna fit in. i love Reda, for the challenges he's had to figure out and the grace in which he's handled them. i love Humphrey, for being a glorious snipsnap and a noble fellow in general. Trahern - i feel a lot of sympathy for him. dude's in a rough situation, and that is a struggle, for sure.

really, they're all good, though ;_; i just guess those are my top three, in no order other than the order in which they were obtained.
ew9u8Xp.png
Mini Update

I would like to formally apologize for the lack of update (and notice thereof) yesterday. It was due to a trainwreck of various distractions spanning from waking up half the night with updates on the approaching birth of the 30 millionth Flight Rising dragon, to getting called into work, to friend-related drama (which fortunately got resolved!). It was an actual mess trying to figure out when I could even write at all, and even though I managed to start the next Edensode, my exhaustion and stress made it difficult to focus on anything except... well, said exhaustion and stress. :( I'm very sorry, everyone. Hopefully this can be made up with a multi-parter sometime between Friday and next Monday!

Regrettably, my general lack of focus yesterday also made it very difficult to get my homework done, so I can't linger too long on making this mini update. As such, I'm going to give your comments a reply that captures how I feel about your responses to last update's QOTOD as a whole:

I'm extremely happy to hear that almost all of you like each of the new characters! I loved reading every comment and seeing your reasons and how they varied from person to person. Exploring characters is my favorite part of writing, so to hear such kind comments about them absolutely warmed my heart. :) I wish I had time to reply to all of you individually, but thank you all so much! You've collectively made my day. :D

I really should get going on that homework, but before I do, here's today's question of the off day: which dragons of the Clan of Hope do you think would respectively be the most threatening and least threatening if they got corrupted by Adam and Eve? Obviously, most of the dragons of Eden have a form of personal and/or physical strength that could make them dangerous, but I'm curious to see what you guys think. ;)

Tainted Eden is blasting off again!

@Meonox @InHeritent @tahwarts @Elzerei @Silverhame @Whimzica @PaintedLiger @Achi @OverTheWolf @fairyhalo @221bdisneystreet @Deathwolf555 @Skyeset @Ambrose @GreyMoth @End3rStorm @NyxHeart @ScienceGal8 @wintergreenroses @Abysea @softbun @Amerigland @Shanuuk @Lae @Purpleberries @Delmaria @Tempestuous @Alixe @WildHunt @xenontrioxide
Mini Update

I would like to formally apologize for the lack of update (and notice thereof) yesterday. It was due to a trainwreck of various distractions spanning from waking up half the night with updates on the approaching birth of the 30 millionth Flight Rising dragon, to getting called into work, to friend-related drama (which fortunately got resolved!). It was an actual mess trying to figure out when I could even write at all, and even though I managed to start the next Edensode, my exhaustion and stress made it difficult to focus on anything except... well, said exhaustion and stress. :( I'm very sorry, everyone. Hopefully this can be made up with a multi-parter sometime between Friday and next Monday!

Regrettably, my general lack of focus yesterday also made it very difficult to get my homework done, so I can't linger too long on making this mini update. As such, I'm going to give your comments a reply that captures how I feel about your responses to last update's QOTOD as a whole:

I'm extremely happy to hear that almost all of you like each of the new characters! I loved reading every comment and seeing your reasons and how they varied from person to person. Exploring characters is my favorite part of writing, so to hear such kind comments about them absolutely warmed my heart. :) I wish I had time to reply to all of you individually, but thank you all so much! You've collectively made my day. :D

I really should get going on that homework, but before I do, here's today's question of the off day: which dragons of the Clan of Hope do you think would respectively be the most threatening and least threatening if they got corrupted by Adam and Eve? Obviously, most of the dragons of Eden have a form of personal and/or physical strength that could make them dangerous, but I'm curious to see what you guys think. ;)

Tainted Eden is blasting off again!

@Meonox @InHeritent @tahwarts @Elzerei @Silverhame @Whimzica @PaintedLiger @Achi @OverTheWolf @fairyhalo @221bdisneystreet @Deathwolf555 @Skyeset @Ambrose @GreyMoth @End3rStorm @NyxHeart @ScienceGal8 @wintergreenroses @Abysea @softbun @Amerigland @Shanuuk @Lae @Purpleberries @Delmaria @Tempestuous @Alixe @WildHunt @xenontrioxide
160907-cTeYGoKRZghO.jpg
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 91