Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
rolling rock bump
rolling rock bump
DmRdZYl.png
Blessed be the earth,

Emerald and Fire please.
Blessed be the earth,

Emerald and Fire please.
Some of those Snappers are really handsome @v@

Could I enter Fire and Emerald, please?

As for an earth-related fact: Soil is composed of sand, silt, and clay, mixed with organic matter. The better the mix, the better the soil! You can test your own by taking some soil and mixing it with the same volume of water as there is soil, for five minutes, and letting it sit for a few days up to a week. The sand will settle to the bottom, followed by the silt, and the clay. By comparing the percentages, color, and organic matter, you can determine the origin of the soil and how well it will do for the surrounding plant life. Fascinating stuff!
Some of those Snappers are really handsome @v@

Could I enter Fire and Emerald, please?

As for an earth-related fact: Soil is composed of sand, silt, and clay, mixed with organic matter. The better the mix, the better the soil! You can test your own by taking some soil and mixing it with the same volume of water as there is soil, for five minutes, and letting it sit for a few days up to a week. The sand will settle to the bottom, followed by the silt, and the clay. By comparing the percentages, color, and organic matter, you can determine the origin of the soil and how well it will do for the surrounding plant life. Fascinating stuff!
Earthy bump - because we really like giving stuff away!
Earthy bump - because we really like giving stuff away!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I may be on rocky ground here, but if I gravel enough would you place me in the Fires of the Earth and Emerald sections? It is my rumble opinion that there are some lava-ly dragons in both, and I'd have to be stoned not to leap at such an opportunity. I've always been pretty down-to-earth, but the mountain of prizes would excite even the most sedimentary of players - and I'm hardly jaded.

...Of quartz, if you're still reading by now you must be as cracked as I am - but tuff luck, you asked for it and you're stuck with me now. No flinty stare could coal my burning passion for puns - though I hope you'll take my words with a pinch of silt.

Oh schist, I'm going to be late.
Keep on rockin'!
I may be on rocky ground here, but if I gravel enough would you place me in the Fires of the Earth and Emerald sections? It is my rumble opinion that there are some lava-ly dragons in both, and I'd have to be stoned not to leap at such an opportunity. I've always been pretty down-to-earth, but the mountain of prizes would excite even the most sedimentary of players - and I'm hardly jaded.

...Of quartz, if you're still reading by now you must be as cracked as I am - but tuff luck, you asked for it and you're stuck with me now. No flinty stare could coal my burning passion for puns - though I hope you'll take my words with a pinch of silt.

Oh schist, I'm going to be late.
Keep on rockin'!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
FREE STUFF BUMP

Because really, what's a few seconds of your day to wikipedia "rocks"? ;)
FREE STUFF BUMP

Because really, what's a few seconds of your day to wikipedia "rocks"? ;)
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
Earthy bumpins. :D
Earthy bumpins. :D
haao.png
Earth bumpy :D

And @Renessa47 i just cracked up at your signature! XD
Earth bumpy :D

And @Renessa47 i just cracked up at your signature! XD
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Could I be entered into the Emerald and Opal prize pools please! Here's a picture of a rock because I'm too tired to pun. [img]http://i.imgur.com/bjdKYNa.jpg[/img]
Could I be entered into the Emerald and Opal prize pools please!

Here's a picture of a rock because I'm too tired to pun.
bjdKYNa.jpg
tumblr_mwuaa7amcW1scuu34o1_r1_250.png
@meowingtons Dat rock, tho [img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1279082592656.jpg[/img] @Tsaiah ;D
@meowingtons
Dat rock, tho
1279082592656.jpg

@Tsaiah ;D
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18