Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Melting Snow ~ Signups (open for subs)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Blizzardwing May I use Arianna, please? She's a fighter who expects everyone to follow the rules and doesn't have time for nonsense. Kind of has a crass sense of humor.
@Blizzardwing May I use Arianna, please? She's a fighter who expects everyone to follow the rules and doesn't have time for nonsense. Kind of has a crass sense of humor.
vV5jbm.png
@Blizzardwing
I'd love to join! Put me in team truth please! :)
@Blizzardwing
I'd love to join! Put me in team truth please! :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Blizzardwing

Could I please join team Cloud?
@Blizzardwing

Could I please join team Cloud?
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@Alphadragon @TerribleUsername
Both added. Please refer to and follow the instructions provided in the linked post below.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2072556/8#post_24860710
@Alphadragon @TerribleUsername
Both added. Please refer to and follow the instructions provided in the linked post below.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2072556/8#post_24860710
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
Sorry it seems your ping got lost. I have to remember to dig deeper.
@Blizzardwing
Sorry it seems your ping got lost. I have to remember to dig deeper.
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
Players: @Leremis @SilverWinter @LordAlois @Rosetta248 @RedDragonD @Areater @StormDreamer @ChaoticKagura @Winterreise @Cognitive @Nudiustertian @MagykalWagykal @Kyumileo @Nudiustertian @Oddballme @Beheaded @luxmold @TerribleUsername @Alphadragon

Replacements: @WaterWolf600 @Fil @Nerasis @AWB

Spectators: @Bequerel @VivaFariy @Ghostray @Limelight @raiccoon

I know all these announcements are getting annoying at this point. This will be the last one before the game begins later today, I promise. I've decided that we are going ahead without the last slot filled as I really don't care enough to wait for one more person to stumble across this and decide to join. Plus, I do want this to end by the end of the Crystalline Gala and these games can get so very long. Roles and QT links will start to be sent out. The next time I will ping all of you will be when the game starts. If you do not receive a role by the next time I ping you, don't post in the game thread and pm me about it. That's all.
Players: @Leremis @SilverWinter @LordAlois @Rosetta248 @RedDragonD @Areater @StormDreamer @ChaoticKagura @Winterreise @Cognitive @Nudiustertian @MagykalWagykal @Kyumileo @Nudiustertian @Oddballme @Beheaded @luxmold @TerribleUsername @Alphadragon

Replacements: @WaterWolf600 @Fil @Nerasis @AWB

Spectators: @Bequerel @VivaFariy @Ghostray @Limelight @raiccoon

I know all these announcements are getting annoying at this point. This will be the last one before the game begins later today, I promise. I've decided that we are going ahead without the last slot filled as I really don't care enough to wait for one more person to stumble across this and decide to join. Plus, I do want this to end by the end of the Crystalline Gala and these games can get so very long. Roles and QT links will start to be sent out. The next time I will ping all of you will be when the game starts. If you do not receive a role by the next time I ping you, don't post in the game thread and pm me about it. That's all.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Yay, I can't wait for this to start!!!
@Blizzardwing

Yay, I can't wait for this to start!!!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
I'm so hypeeed~!
I'm so hypeeed~!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@blizzardwing can i spectate
@blizzardwing can i spectate
@84inch
sure, I'll send you the link to the chat. the game should be starting in a few minutes
@84inch
sure, I'll send you the link to the chat. the game should be starting in a few minutes
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12