Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Dragon For Gift! - Details Inside
1 2
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a very specific color combo for a Secret Dragon Santa, and I hope one of you might have what I'm looking for!

Specifics as follows:

Breed: Pref for Skydancer (I doubt I can afford a skydancer unless you want to sell me one very cheaply) other wise any breed to be changed at a later date.

Flight: Pref for Water, but also would take Lighting or Ice

Primary: Lemon Iridescent OR Sunshine Basic/Tiger

Secondary: Fire Shimmer OR Basic Charcoal/Coal/Red or Crimson

Tertiary: No Preference

Deadline: Dec 20th

If you don't have the specific genes listed, don't worry, I'd still be interested in who you have. I can always try and gene them later!

Please, please, please don't charge me an arm and a leg for this dragon! I want to get my secret dragon santa friend the closest to her dream dragon as possible but I can't afford a huge mark up!

Thank you so much for looking and thank you for any help any of you can give me!
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a very specific color combo for a Secret Dragon Santa, and I hope one of you might have what I'm looking for!

Specifics as follows:

Breed: Pref for Skydancer (I doubt I can afford a skydancer unless you want to sell me one very cheaply) other wise any breed to be changed at a later date.

Flight: Pref for Water, but also would take Lighting or Ice

Primary: Lemon Iridescent OR Sunshine Basic/Tiger

Secondary: Fire Shimmer OR Basic Charcoal/Coal/Red or Crimson

Tertiary: No Preference

Deadline: Dec 20th

If you don't have the specific genes listed, don't worry, I'd still be interested in who you have. I can always try and gene them later!

Please, please, please don't charge me an arm and a leg for this dragon! I want to get my secret dragon santa friend the closest to her dream dragon as possible but I can't afford a huge mark up!

Thank you so much for looking and thank you for any help any of you can give me!
Bump!!
Bump!!
Bump!!
Bump!!
bump!
bump!
-Pops in-
-Pops in-
LEpJMnn.png
ZTPHjAD.png
mtHAEL4.png
H0t7Ypl.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
HJLIYn4.png
011n3zo.png
40lq9We.png
ZqTATLu.png
Husbands Art Shop
joTDAUn.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
So totally not what you're looking for, but I do have a male skydancer (white/charcoal/seafoam) who I would be willing to sell for a cheap price, if you are interested. I hope someone helps you find the one you are looking for though!
So totally not what you're looking for, but I do have a male skydancer (white/charcoal/seafoam) who I would be willing to sell for a cheap price, if you are interested. I hope someone helps you find the one you are looking for though!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
[center]@Astraea Hi there! I run the all-Flight FR Secret Santa, and so of course I always want to help facilitate gifting in this lovely Holiday season! :D I have a TG sunset SD pair that is breeding in 10 days that may suit your needs, or near to it: [img]http://i.imgur.com/cO52SVp.png[/img] Perhaps I could ping you when their hatchlings are born? c: I would be willing to do a long-term payment plan if you chose a hatchling, and I'm really not pushy about payment on my hatchlings - I typically do 'pay as you can' plans with as little as 2k a day with hatchlings given to you on trust (hasn't burned me yet)! Regardless, best of luck in your search and let me know if you're interested![/center]
@Astraea Hi there! I run the all-Flight FR Secret Santa, and so of course I always want to help facilitate gifting in this lovely Holiday season! :D I have a TG sunset SD pair that is breeding in 10 days that may suit your needs, or near to it:

cO52SVp.png

Perhaps I could ping you when their hatchlings are born? c: I would be willing to do a long-term payment plan if you chose a hatchling, and I'm really not pushy about payment on my hatchlings - I typically do 'pay as you can' plans with as little as 2k a day with hatchlings given to you on trust (hasn't burned me yet)!

Regardless, best of luck in your search and let me know if you're interested!
1 2