Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salutations!
Hi there~ glad to finally be a part of this community. I've heard about this game for a while, and only just recently decided to try it out. I've played something similar in the past, and this just looks really fun and engaging. Hoping to have lots of pretty lovelies soon! Collecting them is just so fun!
Hi there~ glad to finally be a part of this community. I've heard about this game for a while, and only just recently decided to try it out. I've played something similar in the past, and this just looks really fun and engaging. Hoping to have lots of pretty lovelies soon! Collecting them is just so fun!
0togktP.png
@SymphonicEra
Hi there, and welcome to FR! If you have any questions, let me know! Do you have any gene plans for your two dragons so far?
@SymphonicEra
Hi there, and welcome to FR! If you have any questions, let me know! Do you have any gene plans for your two dragons so far?
@vanilla
Hey~! and I actually don't, I'm sort of still learning everything, finding my way around the site, learning whats best to do for your dragons and such.. do you have any recommendations, or tips? I was lucky and when I bred them they gave me four eggs, just have to wait for them to hatch.
@vanilla
Hey~! and I actually don't, I'm sort of still learning everything, finding my way around the site, learning whats best to do for your dragons and such.. do you have any recommendations, or tips? I was lucky and when I bred them they gave me four eggs, just have to wait for them to hatch.
0togktP.png
@SymphonicEra
Welcome to FR fellow ice flight member~ Here's a link to our newb welcome post in the Ice forum, we've got a lot of useful info and links as well as give-aways so feel free to check it out! :D

I hope that you will like the site and all the different things that it has to offer. If you have any questions, as vanilla said, always feel free to ask. There will always be users ready to help you out! :D

Also, your progens are very cute! I really like the ice themed colors of Aimith. Such a cool little fae~

Well, once again welcome to FR! Hope you have a nice day~ :3
@SymphonicEra
Welcome to FR fellow ice flight member~ Here's a link to our newb welcome post in the Ice forum, we've got a lot of useful info and links as well as give-aways so feel free to check it out! :D

I hope that you will like the site and all the different things that it has to offer. If you have any questions, as vanilla said, always feel free to ask. There will always be users ready to help you out! :D

Also, your progens are very cute! I really like the ice themed colors of Aimith. Such a cool little fae~

Well, once again welcome to FR! Hope you have a nice day~ :3
VlakeFx.png
@Nixpix
Thank you~ for the warm and friendly welcome. (in truth, I was tempted to go with the water flight), until I saw Ice Flight's lore, I was drawn right to it, haha. And thank you also for the link and compliments on dragon, I like to pick what's best for my dragon's depending on their names and such, glad people are already liking them.
@Nixpix
Thank you~ for the warm and friendly welcome. (in truth, I was tempted to go with the water flight), until I saw Ice Flight's lore, I was drawn right to it, haha. And thank you also for the link and compliments on dragon, I like to pick what's best for my dragon's depending on their names and such, glad people are already liking them.
0togktP.png
@SymphonicEra
Here's some tips:
Take advantage of all the free giveaways of dragons and other items on the forums! It'll give you a really good head start.
You can also get dragons from breeding two dragons,(like you've already done) or buying them from other people in the Auction House or in the forums.

Also do the coliseum a lot! You can get a lot of great things from there, and you can level up dragons you don't like, then exalt them. You can get a lot of treasures depending on the level!

You can get food from Gather Items (In the Clan section). You can also get materials and trinkets from the same place, and sell those for money!

Make sure to do the fairgrounds a lot! It does take patience, but eventually you'll rack up a good amount of treasure. Other ways you can get treasure is by doing Tomo's Trivia Tablet (located in Trading Post).

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Trading Post) allows you to create unique items by transmuting objects like food, materials, apparel, familiars and trinkets into ingredients! You can create things like apparel, holiday currency, and much more!

Oh wow,4 eggs? that's really lucky.I don't even remember the last time I got 4 eggs!
@SymphonicEra
Here's some tips:
Take advantage of all the free giveaways of dragons and other items on the forums! It'll give you a really good head start.
You can also get dragons from breeding two dragons,(like you've already done) or buying them from other people in the Auction House or in the forums.

Also do the coliseum a lot! You can get a lot of great things from there, and you can level up dragons you don't like, then exalt them. You can get a lot of treasures depending on the level!

You can get food from Gather Items (In the Clan section). You can also get materials and trinkets from the same place, and sell those for money!

Make sure to do the fairgrounds a lot! It does take patience, but eventually you'll rack up a good amount of treasure. Other ways you can get treasure is by doing Tomo's Trivia Tablet (located in Trading Post).

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Trading Post) allows you to create unique items by transmuting objects like food, materials, apparel, familiars and trinkets into ingredients! You can create things like apparel, holiday currency, and much more!

Oh wow,4 eggs? that's really lucky.I don't even remember the last time I got 4 eggs!
@vanillaa
Thank you for the tips, I will definitely look at all of those options and get started on doing those mini-games. And yeah, I was surprised I even got four eggs~ because apparently there is a low percentage for those? Maybe that's a good sign, though?
@vanillaa
Thank you for the tips, I will definitely look at all of those options and get started on doing those mini-games. And yeah, I was surprised I even got four eggs~ because apparently there is a low percentage for those? Maybe that's a good sign, though?
0togktP.png
@SymphonicEra
No problem. I imagine the usual amount people get is probably 2-3 eggs. But hey, sometimes you have really good luck, sometimes you don't!
Hopefully you keep getting good luck in many ways!
@SymphonicEra
No problem. I imagine the usual amount people get is probably 2-3 eggs. But hey, sometimes you have really good luck, sometimes you don't!
Hopefully you keep getting good luck in many ways!
Hi, welcome to FR! I hope you love it here as much as I do! I just joined last period so I know how it is to be knew! If you have any questions you can message me and I'd love to help you out!
Hi, welcome to FR! I hope you love it here as much as I do! I just joined last period so I know how it is to be knew! If you have any questions you can message me and I'd love to help you out!
thing_zps1c03e316.gif