Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spread the Cheer!~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thanks for the warm fuzzies @ManekiNeko ♥ You are such a delightful person and your contributions and participation on the forum makes our flight so very awesome! Huggles :D

193x8m.jpg
Thanks for the warm fuzzies @ManekiNeko ♥ You are such a delightful person and your contributions and participation on the forum makes our flight so very awesome! Huggles :D

193x8m.jpg
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
@Antagonist @misclassics @JessDwarf @Myracuulous @Aywren You're all great! But I'm busy and have to go do homework, so I can't describe how and why you're great. But you are. :D
@Antagonist @misclassics @JessDwarf @Myracuulous @Aywren You're all great! But I'm busy and have to go do homework, so I can't describe how and why you're great. But you are. :D
LattinusShamisesmall_zps4f061678.png
@Demos

You are an awesome individual. Thank you so much for the holiday gift glomp, really made my morning before I had to go to work *hugs*

@Rhea

I love the guide you made for swipps stand, its awesome and I use it all time to make sure im gathering the right items XD also a major thanks for giving me Lloyd. I havent done anything with him yet lol but he stands there going "Well? Hurry up and work on me already" lol
@Demos

You are an awesome individual. Thank you so much for the holiday gift glomp, really made my morning before I had to go to work *hugs*

@Rhea

I love the guide you made for swipps stand, its awesome and I use it all time to make sure im gathering the right items XD also a major thanks for giving me Lloyd. I havent done anything with him yet lol but he stands there going "Well? Hurry up and work on me already" lol
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO NICE I DONT UNDERSTAND

I am finally responding thank you guys for the love. so much of it. im cry.

@finches
for being sweet and kind and all around awesome
and also for constantly funding my adventures AHAHA your wallet may hate me but mine loves you

@Valyria
ghjk ;u; thank you for always being a sweetheart too!! And thank you for supporting my accents so much!!

@swagset
cry so nice
such good
thank you for throwing your ocs at me because i very much enjoyed them and friendship with you that followed ;u;

@Areeyana
cries thank yuo so much for your support and overall kindess; you are a joy ;u;

and here look imma yell at someone too

@toxic
WOW YOU AGAIN thank you for that baby you threw at me what seems like so long ago, and thank you even more for the friendship that chickenbutt caused. may the pink dragons be with you.

IDK i have a lot of people to love and thank but if anyone sees this just know that i love YOU
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO NICE I DONT UNDERSTAND

I am finally responding thank you guys for the love. so much of it. im cry.

@finches
for being sweet and kind and all around awesome
and also for constantly funding my adventures AHAHA your wallet may hate me but mine loves you

@Valyria
ghjk ;u; thank you for always being a sweetheart too!! And thank you for supporting my accents so much!!

@swagset
cry so nice
such good
thank you for throwing your ocs at me because i very much enjoyed them and friendship with you that followed ;u;

@Areeyana
cries thank yuo so much for your support and overall kindess; you are a joy ;u;

and here look imma yell at someone too

@toxic
WOW YOU AGAIN thank you for that baby you threw at me what seems like so long ago, and thank you even more for the friendship that chickenbutt caused. may the pink dragons be with you.

IDK i have a lot of people to love and thank but if anyone sees this just know that i love YOU
tumblr_nqnts5kskM1sj26pzo7_r1_250.png
Wanted: Maize/Coral/Thistle (dream g1 but lets be real)
@CrusDragons
ohman uhm uhm.
Thank you for being such a sweetie
and for dealing with my lameness and nerdiness and not running away screaming (though I'm sure you want to at some times ;b) but uhm yis ilu

@Ixi
I know we haven't spoken in 5ever but uhm, thanks for all the laughs, and everything you've done and just know I'm always worrying about you and your well being /smooches

@Uropygid
thankyouforbeingsuperawesome
and you know without you and Ixi I wouldn't have really gotten out of my shell talking to people randomly. Thank you both so much

@Time
I still feel like I owe you five bajillion things for all the kindness you've shown me since forever ago. Thank you for everything, you were basically the first friend I made on this site uvu

@Maryn
Thank you for all of your kindness! and Pink-spiration! (ps did you know you're p much my number 1 fan on my tumblr blog, it makes me blush)

@Somaticsilence
I'm glad I stalked into your stream to make you doodle my silly noodles. Thank you for all the laughs and for letting me stalk you in all your streams. You're a wonderful person, don't ever let the world get you down /smooches

@Dember
I know we haven't spoken in foreeeverrrrrrr and I still haven't gotten the IM going but I promise I still appreciate your kindness and friendship. Thank you for everything again

I have too many more but Dx uhm just like
p much @everyoneever I hope you all have wonderful holidays full of love and happiness. If you ever find a gloomy day to cross your path /smooches and remember ilu c:
@CrusDragons
ohman uhm uhm.
Thank you for being such a sweetie
and for dealing with my lameness and nerdiness and not running away screaming (though I'm sure you want to at some times ;b) but uhm yis ilu

@Ixi
I know we haven't spoken in 5ever but uhm, thanks for all the laughs, and everything you've done and just know I'm always worrying about you and your well being /smooches

@Uropygid
thankyouforbeingsuperawesome
and you know without you and Ixi I wouldn't have really gotten out of my shell talking to people randomly. Thank you both so much

@Time
I still feel like I owe you five bajillion things for all the kindness you've shown me since forever ago. Thank you for everything, you were basically the first friend I made on this site uvu

@Maryn
Thank you for all of your kindness! and Pink-spiration! (ps did you know you're p much my number 1 fan on my tumblr blog, it makes me blush)

@Somaticsilence
I'm glad I stalked into your stream to make you doodle my silly noodles. Thank you for all the laughs and for letting me stalk you in all your streams. You're a wonderful person, don't ever let the world get you down /smooches

@Dember
I know we haven't spoken in foreeeverrrrrrr and I still haven't gotten the IM going but I promise I still appreciate your kindness and friendship. Thank you for everything again

I have too many more but Dx uhm just like
p much @everyoneever I hope you all have wonderful holidays full of love and happiness. If you ever find a gloomy day to cross your path /smooches and remember ilu c:
tumblr_mxebty3iLo1sczdm4o1_75sq.giftumblr_inline_mvaqpoLrXQ1qzt4nm.png
@Toxic oh u super cutiee. Come shout on my page about random stuff any time you like I will totally shout back ahah. Funny how I didn't speak to anyone random before you and Uropy either! Creepy nightmare SD's will do that to you, I suppose. c:

psst @uropygid you need to stream some more! your art is fabulous and for some reason I have not stopped drawing since that one stream with the creepy sd thing. Plus it's super fun to talk to you and Toxic at the same time!

ilu both a lot ok
@Toxic oh u super cutiee. Come shout on my page about random stuff any time you like I will totally shout back ahah. Funny how I didn't speak to anyone random before you and Uropy either! Creepy nightmare SD's will do that to you, I suppose. c:

psst @uropygid you need to stream some more! your art is fabulous and for some reason I have not stopped drawing since that one stream with the creepy sd thing. Plus it's super fun to talk to you and Toxic at the same time!

ilu both a lot ok
@Toxic thank you for being so awesome and helping me and just ajkshdkjdhah I cant even begin. And thank you for starting me on my imperial love c:

@Gemmeh thank you for being such a wonderful, beautiful friend who needs so much love and cuddles, and I am totally going to come live in your closet.

@ZiZi heeey you, you pretty honeybee, I love yooou
@Toxic thank you for being so awesome and helping me and just ajkshdkjdhah I cant even begin. And thank you for starting me on my imperial love c:

@Gemmeh thank you for being such a wonderful, beautiful friend who needs so much love and cuddles, and I am totally going to come live in your closet.

@ZiZi heeey you, you pretty honeybee, I love yooou
@Pandatao Thank you again for the scrolls, you're an awesome person for doing that for free! :)

@rustyhands You're the nicest person I have met on this site! c: Letting me do all those breedings with your beautiful dragons. And you're always so fun and cheerful when you write!

@MoonGoddess You were so fun to talk to! It's great to meet such nice people on the site. :D

@rahabim Thanks for finding dragons for me a few times! You were always nice to talk to.
@Pandatao Thank you again for the scrolls, you're an awesome person for doing that for free! :)

@rustyhands You're the nicest person I have met on this site! c: Letting me do all those breedings with your beautiful dragons. And you're always so fun and cheerful when you write!

@MoonGoddess You were so fun to talk to! It's great to meet such nice people on the site. :D

@rahabim Thanks for finding dragons for me a few times! You were always nice to talk to.
@nika
It wasn't really free.. but XD you're definitely welcome ouo

@Cann
JUST BECAUSE YOU AWESOME.
@nika
It wasn't really free.. but XD you're definitely welcome ouo

@Cann
JUST BECAUSE YOU AWESOME.
@nika aww! Thanks for running the nest rental, and being really cool when I spammed your thread with like thirty caribbean dragons (back before triple caribbeans were cool. you beat the trend in a big way).

@CreamyBonBons was my first dragon search customer and they were a DREAM to work with: polite, specific, and fast to respond, not to mention super nice to me. :P

@Twizz I see you around in the Dragons Wanted forum doing free site searches. I'm not going to lie, you make my primary profit mechanism a lot harder... and this game a lot more pleasant for everyone. You're pretty swell for doing it.

@Humboldt and @Whateley bring so much life into my days by running handsometundras it is stone cold ridiculous. Tundra lair reviews are now my primary form of stress relief, largely because they are so FUNNY. The wry parts are the best!

@Pandatao emotionally blackmailed me into accepting Forestfrost for free, and now she's one of my favorite things in my lair. That was a really wonderful surprise.
@nika aww! Thanks for running the nest rental, and being really cool when I spammed your thread with like thirty caribbean dragons (back before triple caribbeans were cool. you beat the trend in a big way).

@CreamyBonBons was my first dragon search customer and they were a DREAM to work with: polite, specific, and fast to respond, not to mention super nice to me. :P

@Twizz I see you around in the Dragons Wanted forum doing free site searches. I'm not going to lie, you make my primary profit mechanism a lot harder... and this game a lot more pleasant for everyone. You're pretty swell for doing it.

@Humboldt and @Whateley bring so much life into my days by running handsometundras it is stone cold ridiculous. Tundra lair reviews are now my primary form of stress relief, largely because they are so FUNNY. The wry parts are the best!

@Pandatao emotionally blackmailed me into accepting Forestfrost for free, and now she's one of my favorite things in my lair. That was a really wonderful surprise.
DRAGON SEARCH SERVICE: 7K
No dragon too pricey, no search too long,
no Encyclopedia Brown reference too vague!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13