Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spread the Cheer!~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Ullish
I work in mysterious ways x)
Thank you for putting up with my constant pinging and then buying my little draggies hehe (:

@kaktus
You are amazing! Always a pleasure to talk to, and thank you for putting up with me borrowing your nests and whatnot.

@Perelandri
Awesome person to talk to, I love just chatting with you. You're so sweet and always have nice things to say.

@Invaki
I'll love you forever for trading me that SD baby. Plus you're a fantastic writer ;)

@MoonGoddess
Gosh your @_@ and other little faces make me smile, and you have such a kind heart.

May the dragongods bless all your little lives~
@Ullish
I work in mysterious ways x)
Thank you for putting up with my constant pinging and then buying my little draggies hehe (:

@kaktus
You are amazing! Always a pleasure to talk to, and thank you for putting up with me borrowing your nests and whatnot.

@Perelandri
Awesome person to talk to, I love just chatting with you. You're so sweet and always have nice things to say.

@Invaki
I'll love you forever for trading me that SD baby. Plus you're a fantastic writer ;)

@MoonGoddess
Gosh your @_@ and other little faces make me smile, and you have such a kind heart.

May the dragongods bless all your little lives~
Gpasq5f.png
@SlainCane @Issalyn

Daww thanks guys for the lovely comments c:
@SlainCane @Issalyn

Daww thanks guys for the lovely comments c:
jHgHaYi.png
@Snowcat
Aww he's being trained!? Hihi I'm glad I could make you so happy with him. ^^

Okay now it's my turn,

Snowcat again,
In time I've seen you become more and more active on our flight forum. You've done great helping out with the festivities and it's always fun to see you around.

@Demos
Fond are the memories of when you joined in the time our flight still had under 100 members. Getting things started on the forum together with you was fun!
You've become a very significant member of the Earth Flight. A great deal of the gifting spirit spreading around our flight is because of you.

@Vintrove
You did well back when we were all new to the site and new to dominance. For a good part it's thanks to you our flight did not have much trouble in any way with other flights.
Nice strategic thinking~

@Stoneguard
I enjoyed reading your story.

@Takora
Have I ever said I owe you anything? I sure think I do!
You've given me a skin, a set of gem apparel, a hatchling and donated a great amount to the raffle I'm holding for the rockbreakers ceremony! Not only that you've also been a great help when I needed people to teach me how to make a good coliseum team. Seeing you around on our forum is always fun! You've got a unique sense of humor that always cheers me and your use of gifs is a nice bonus. :D
I owe you!

@Khazhak
My lightning buddy! I enjoyed all that messaging with you.
Sharing stuff with you and making skins for you was and is fun~
I'll treasure the dragons you gave me.

@Hellsyswinged
I won't forget how you and Demos gave me treasure to affor Taupe.
Thanks again! Oh and helping out with that forum game was fun, I must have forgotten the result though, which flight won?

@Snaphance
Thanks for placing your trust in me. I was glad I could help. ;)

@Altreis
You're one of those level headed earthies I admire.

@Krystalin
Thanks for making art together with me, girl you've got colouring skills!

@Gobi
Thanks for setting up the Earth flight chat! I may not venture on it much more due to prefering the forums and doing loads of stuff inbetween but I know loads of our flight still go there and enjoy it. Well done!

@Pixy
Thanks for telling me about those movies and books. I'm sorry I haven't really watched or read anything but If the time comes I'll be sure to ask you again if I can't find those messages in my inbox.

That's all I can think of now. ^^;
@Snowcat
Aww he's being trained!? Hihi I'm glad I could make you so happy with him. ^^

Okay now it's my turn,

Snowcat again,
In time I've seen you become more and more active on our flight forum. You've done great helping out with the festivities and it's always fun to see you around.

@Demos
Fond are the memories of when you joined in the time our flight still had under 100 members. Getting things started on the forum together with you was fun!
You've become a very significant member of the Earth Flight. A great deal of the gifting spirit spreading around our flight is because of you.

@Vintrove
You did well back when we were all new to the site and new to dominance. For a good part it's thanks to you our flight did not have much trouble in any way with other flights.
Nice strategic thinking~

@Stoneguard
I enjoyed reading your story.

@Takora
Have I ever said I owe you anything? I sure think I do!
You've given me a skin, a set of gem apparel, a hatchling and donated a great amount to the raffle I'm holding for the rockbreakers ceremony! Not only that you've also been a great help when I needed people to teach me how to make a good coliseum team. Seeing you around on our forum is always fun! You've got a unique sense of humor that always cheers me and your use of gifs is a nice bonus. :D
I owe you!

@Khazhak
My lightning buddy! I enjoyed all that messaging with you.
Sharing stuff with you and making skins for you was and is fun~
I'll treasure the dragons you gave me.

@Hellsyswinged
I won't forget how you and Demos gave me treasure to affor Taupe.
Thanks again! Oh and helping out with that forum game was fun, I must have forgotten the result though, which flight won?

@Snaphance
Thanks for placing your trust in me. I was glad I could help. ;)

@Altreis
You're one of those level headed earthies I admire.

@Krystalin
Thanks for making art together with me, girl you've got colouring skills!

@Gobi
Thanks for setting up the Earth flight chat! I may not venture on it much more due to prefering the forums and doing loads of stuff inbetween but I know loads of our flight still go there and enjoy it. Well done!

@Pixy
Thanks for telling me about those movies and books. I'm sorry I haven't really watched or read anything but If the time comes I'll be sure to ask you again if I can't find those messages in my inbox.

That's all I can think of now. ^^;
~
Aww, thanks for the ping, @slikari!
I'm thankful for my best friend @cursivart, who's been with me through all these years. I'd also like to spread the love to the entire FR community, the coolest bunch of people I've ever met.

@Naggums, I follow you on tumblr, and you're awesome. C:
Aww, thanks for the ping, @slikari!
I'm thankful for my best friend @cursivart, who's been with me through all these years. I'd also like to spread the love to the entire FR community, the coolest bunch of people I've ever met.

@Naggums, I follow you on tumblr, and you're awesome. C:
@Zaefyra
Awwww, thank you for the ping!!! @_@ LOL
You're so amazingly generous!!! and you always make me smile with your words and actions!! **tacklehugs**

@vampire
You are da boss. XDDD
you make AMAZING accents and skins, and you're generous like crazy!!! :DDDD
Thank you (again) for Woe....i love her to bits!! XDDD

@Pandatao
You are super amazing. Always trying to help the noobs or starting giveaways and such! You always manage to make me smile even when i'm rather annnoyed....XP

@benalene
Thanks for being such an epic amazing trainer!!! :DDDDDDDD
i can never EVER get over the level 6-13 hurdle....T__T it's ridiculous.
XDDD thanks for having REASONABLE prices and being so super duper amazing!

@peony
Awesome. That's all i can say. Your generosity knows NO BOUNDS. @_@
All those raffles. For being awesome. For loving pokemon. For being a crazy amazing UK person! ;DDDD

@cake
i have no idea if you're still around....but once again....THANK YOU FOR THE DRAGON!!!! He's still my avie, and i love him. And i'm still amazed by the fact that you GAVE HIM to me. @_@ **hugs**

@Louscyther
YOU MAKE ME SMILE. *Hugs*
XDDDD it's hilarious how much you put faces into your posts....XDDD i do too, but RARELY the ones YOU do. :D ^.^ 8) :D :D :D

@miika
i love you!!!! XDDD
we've always had sooo much fun on Khimeros! XD thanks for always being so generous and amazing! *hugs**

@risuna
you're wayyyyyy too generous for your own good! XDDD
*hugs* thanks for giving me draggies when i was poor...XDDD

@kalemendrax
thank you for helping me!!! and being SO AWESOME WITH YOUR DRAGONS!!!
**i is blinded**

@Nika
You, my friend, are amazing! thank you for helping me find Sultanah!!!

@Tof
you are epic. need i say more? XDDDD
thanks for Iljimae..*hugs to self*
i will be good to him!
@Zaefyra
Awwww, thank you for the ping!!! @_@ LOL
You're so amazingly generous!!! and you always make me smile with your words and actions!! **tacklehugs**

@vampire
You are da boss. XDDD
you make AMAZING accents and skins, and you're generous like crazy!!! :DDDD
Thank you (again) for Woe....i love her to bits!! XDDD

@Pandatao
You are super amazing. Always trying to help the noobs or starting giveaways and such! You always manage to make me smile even when i'm rather annnoyed....XP

@benalene
Thanks for being such an epic amazing trainer!!! :DDDDDDDD
i can never EVER get over the level 6-13 hurdle....T__T it's ridiculous.
XDDD thanks for having REASONABLE prices and being so super duper amazing!

@peony
Awesome. That's all i can say. Your generosity knows NO BOUNDS. @_@
All those raffles. For being awesome. For loving pokemon. For being a crazy amazing UK person! ;DDDD

@cake
i have no idea if you're still around....but once again....THANK YOU FOR THE DRAGON!!!! He's still my avie, and i love him. And i'm still amazed by the fact that you GAVE HIM to me. @_@ **hugs**

@Louscyther
YOU MAKE ME SMILE. *Hugs*
XDDDD it's hilarious how much you put faces into your posts....XDDD i do too, but RARELY the ones YOU do. :D ^.^ 8) :D :D :D

@miika
i love you!!!! XDDD
we've always had sooo much fun on Khimeros! XD thanks for always being so generous and amazing! *hugs**

@risuna
you're wayyyyyy too generous for your own good! XDDD
*hugs* thanks for giving me draggies when i was poor...XDDD

@kalemendrax
thank you for helping me!!! and being SO AWESOME WITH YOUR DRAGONS!!!
**i is blinded**

@Nika
You, my friend, are amazing! thank you for helping me find Sultanah!!!

@Tof
you are epic. need i say more? XDDDD
thanks for Iljimae..*hugs to self*
i will be good to him!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Wolvenflame77 Wow I love being a split thought in your head. Lol. Thank you for bringing me here. Now if we could just get buyers to come to my hatchery.

@Serinde Thank you so much for working with me. The work you do is amazing.

@Wintermischief I wanted to give you a thank you because you gave me such a great deal on Nightmare. You are amazing and I will find a way to pay you back.
@Wolvenflame77 Wow I love being a split thought in your head. Lol. Thank you for bringing me here. Now if we could just get buyers to come to my hatchery.

@Serinde Thank you so much for working with me. The work you do is amazing.

@Wintermischief I wanted to give you a thank you because you gave me such a great deal on Nightmare. You are amazing and I will find a way to pay you back.
Wow so much love
Wow so much love
@MoonGoddess
D'aww shucks! Actually, it was only possible because of the generosity of other people. Someone was leaving FR and they gave me my main fighter because he was the colors that I needed for a breeding project. I didn't even realize he was level 23 until much later! So I like to give back by trying to stay low on my leveling prices!

@Divinity
You are just awesome, and I think you know all the reasons!

@flaconscale
You helped me out a ton when I was first starting (and when gem prices were much lower!)

@undecipher
For being so sweet and supportive!

@WhoDoVoodoo
For being hilarious! (also WHY ARE WE NOT FRIENDS??)

@salticidae, @fujoshi
For the most amazing drawings of my progen!

I am sure I have missed a ton of people. If I think of more, I will add them!

Again, I have several people to thank that are no longer on FR. I had light festival items given to me by someone leaving (I joined end of July, so I missed that festival!).
@MoonGoddess
D'aww shucks! Actually, it was only possible because of the generosity of other people. Someone was leaving FR and they gave me my main fighter because he was the colors that I needed for a breeding project. I didn't even realize he was level 23 until much later! So I like to give back by trying to stay low on my leveling prices!

@Divinity
You are just awesome, and I think you know all the reasons!

@flaconscale
You helped me out a ton when I was first starting (and when gem prices were much lower!)

@undecipher
For being so sweet and supportive!

@WhoDoVoodoo
For being hilarious! (also WHY ARE WE NOT FRIENDS??)

@salticidae, @fujoshi
For the most amazing drawings of my progen!

I am sure I have missed a ton of people. If I think of more, I will add them!

Again, I have several people to thank that are no longer on FR. I had light festival items given to me by someone leaving (I joined end of July, so I missed that festival!).
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@MoonGoddess
:D haha! Thanks ;) you're amazing yourself too~
@MoonGoddess
:D haha! Thanks ;) you're amazing yourself too~
@Meepas, you really welcomed me into using forums, as I haven't really used them much before now, and man, you're just an all round awesome person!
I wanna thank you for making me want to stay on FR way longer than I may have done otherwise, and I wish you the best of winters also :)
@Meepas, you really welcomed me into using forums, as I haven't really used them much before now, and man, you're just an all round awesome person!
I wanna thank you for making me want to stay on FR way longer than I may have done otherwise, and I wish you the best of winters also :)
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13