Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if 10 light sprites
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
@lamarqueisdead but only you would get the sprites
@lamarqueisdead but only you would get the sprites
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1. Keep three because of lore reasons.
2. Watch the personal goal megathread to see who's close to getting a Light Sprite.
3. Once they're close enough, list my Sprite for 1 day, relist as necessary.
4. Slowly sell Sprites like that and make mad dergbucks.
5. Gene up my permadergs.

*6. If there are any leftovers (LAUGH), use them to obtain a ton of gorgeous-expensive apparel and slots for my permas.

*7. Leftovers? HA! But in the bizarre chance I still have some, I'd get a ton of familiars I don't have.
1. Keep three because of lore reasons.
2. Watch the personal goal megathread to see who's close to getting a Light Sprite.
3. Once they're close enough, list my Sprite for 1 day, relist as necessary.
4. Slowly sell Sprites like that and make mad dergbucks.
5. Gene up my permadergs.

*6. If there are any leftovers (LAUGH), use them to obtain a ton of gorgeous-expensive apparel and slots for my permas.

*7. Leftovers? HA! But in the bizarre chance I still have some, I'd get a ton of familiars I don't have.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Keep half, to sell when they've inflated even more, then do a raffle for one, then well the rest.
Keep half, to sell when they've inflated even more, then do a raffle for one, then well the rest.
throw them in Baldwin's pot tbh
(jk)
throw them in Baldwin's pot tbh
(jk)
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
I'd probably keep one for myself, gift one to a friend, then make big money by selling the rest. I could buy all the lair expansions and have tons left over to finish up projects with that kind of money.
I'd probably keep one for myself, gift one to a friend, then make big money by selling the rest. I could buy all the lair expansions and have tons left over to finish up projects with that kind of money.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
keep one, sell all the rest! ( it's a good thing I don't have friends on here owo )

I'd also make a video of me throwing one in baldwin but im p sure you can't melt retired items/familiars
keep one, sell all the rest! ( it's a good thing I don't have friends on here owo )

I'd also make a video of me throwing one in baldwin but im p sure you can't melt retired items/familiars
Give them all away, starting with one for my daughter who has been saving for one for a very long time, and is a little more than a quarter of the way there. Not bad for a kiddo.
Give them all away, starting with one for my daughter who has been saving for one for a very long time, and is a little more than a quarter of the way there. Not bad for a kiddo.
A5jrfi7.gif
[quote name="Tigenki" date=2017-01-06 10:04:43] Make mad dragon cash [/quote]
Tigenki wrote on 2017-01-06:
Make mad dragon cash
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Sell eight, keep one, and give one away.
Or maybe sell less and give away one or two more.

Basically, be greedy, but just a little bit generous.
Sell eight, keep one, and give one away.
Or maybe sell less and give away one or two more.

Basically, be greedy, but just a little bit generous.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
keep 1, auction the rest.
and BATH IN DRAGON MONEY.
keep 1, auction the rest.
and BATH IN DRAGON MONEY.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22