Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Levi Ackerman severely injures Kiibo and leaves him to die.[/quote] @GrandSerpentine I FREAKING CALLED IT! [quote]Funny Valentine throws a knife into Azura's chest.[/quote] Azura no! ;-; [quote]When Rick gets mortally wounded, Tyrian comforts him in his last moments.[/quote] I see that the Rick and Morty luck lingers.
Quote:
Levi Ackerman severely injures Kiibo and leaves him to die.
@GrandSerpentine I FREAKING CALLED IT!
Quote:
Funny Valentine throws a knife into Azura's chest.
Azura no! ;-;
Quote:
When Rick gets mortally wounded, Tyrian comforts him in his last moments.
I see that the Rick and Morty luck lingers.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
[quote]Levi Ackerman severely injures Kiibo and leaves him to die.[/quote] KIIBO NO! [quote]Kokichi Ouma grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and climbs aboard, wondering why it was even there.[/quote] This is the second bloodbath in a row that Ouma got this event.
Quote:
Levi Ackerman severely injures Kiibo and leaves him to die.

KIIBO NO!

Quote:
Kokichi Ouma grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and climbs aboard, wondering why it was even there.

This is the second bloodbath in a row that Ouma got this event.
So the Bad Luck Brians live through the Bloodbath.
So the Bad Luck Brians live through the Bloodbath.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Nuuuu Azura! (Why does my luck always run out lol) buuuut....Corrin is OK!
Nuuuu Azura! (Why does my luck always run out lol) buuuut....Corrin is OK!
she/he/they | fr + 3
@ChildOfNaga it's lingered since game 3, you are right. I had a suspenseful feeling this would happen, that soneone would die without a chance. Lovely. Im sorta happier he went off happier though, thank Tyrian's enterer for me.

R&M won once (Jerry) -- courtesy Ravenflare. Oh, the people have all the luck these days, hah?

This still sucks so hard by the way-- don't think im not upset. ;) this is my worst death ever. As if i havent had tributes die on day one (summer and morty, even! About a game apart. 3 and 5.1)... the bloodbath!?

Science fiction round is already okay WITHOUT the most sci-fi cartoon around, pretty much. A RNG classic.
@ChildOfNaga it's lingered since game 3, you are right. I had a suspenseful feeling this would happen, that soneone would die without a chance. Lovely. Im sorta happier he went off happier though, thank Tyrian's enterer for me.

R&M won once (Jerry) -- courtesy Ravenflare. Oh, the people have all the luck these days, hah?

This still sucks so hard by the way-- don't think im not upset. ;) this is my worst death ever. As if i havent had tributes die on day one (summer and morty, even! About a game apart. 3 and 5.1)... the bloodbath!?

Science fiction round is already okay WITHOUT the most sci-fi cartoon around, pretty much. A RNG classic.
T3TuubO.png
nOO Ranger Rick come back D':

Tbh I'm lowkey rooting for H20 Delirious just because we have the same birthday
nOO Ranger Rick come back D':

Tbh I'm lowkey rooting for H20 Delirious just because we have the same birthday
@SabbyNation dad my bad luck returned in FULL FORCE

Ooh, then i shouldnt say good luck to h20 delirious. See?
@SabbyNation dad my bad luck returned in FULL FORCE

Ooh, then i shouldnt say good luck to h20 delirious. See?
T3TuubO.png
Day 1

Kokichi Ouma injures himself.

Sandstorm recites the Bee Movie script.

Snowdrop thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Clark receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Vega, Shogo Makishima, and Xenomorph build a temple to the salt gods.

Scarlet Valentine makes a bubble buddy.

MacCready claims the sole food replicator for himself.

Alphys confronts Firestar, but Firestar points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Alphys flees.

Bertholdt Hoover sprains his ankle while running away from Kirumi.

Funny Valentine ships The 10th Doctor and H20 Delirious.

Corrin begs for BigJigglyPanda to kill her. He refuses, keeping Corrin alive.

Moira Brown attacks Nyx, but she manages to escape.

Tyrian shoots Darth Marr in the foot on accident.

Morty decides to play baseball with Mettaton, Darth Vowrawn, and Yuri Plisetsky.

ODIN DARK defeats The 12th Doctor in a fight, but spares his life.

Levi Ackerman sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Daithi De Nogla and Luke Skywalker decide to speak in the third person all day long. Minami Kenjirou tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Quark steals from Maki Harukawa while she isn't looking.

Han Solo just can't wait to be king!

Nobuchika Ginoza, Jenny, Lycus, and Stanley raid Major Kira's camp while she is hunting.

VanossGaming sings while also crying.

Ellen Ripley warns Qrow about them stairs bro.

Laslow receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @Beheaded @Anubiis @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Kedamono @Hiros @BlueAlphyn885 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu
Day 1

Kokichi Ouma injures himself.

Sandstorm recites the Bee Movie script.

Snowdrop thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

Clark receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Vega, Shogo Makishima, and Xenomorph build a temple to the salt gods.

Scarlet Valentine makes a bubble buddy.

MacCready claims the sole food replicator for himself.

Alphys confronts Firestar, but Firestar points out that she isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Alphys flees.

Bertholdt Hoover sprains his ankle while running away from Kirumi.

Funny Valentine ships The 10th Doctor and H20 Delirious.

Moira Brown attacks Nyx, but she manages to escape.

Tyrian shoots Darth Marr in the foot on accident.

Morty decides to play baseball with Mettaton, Darth Vowrawn, and Yuri Plisetsky.

ODIN DARK defeats The 12th Doctor in a fight, but spares his life.

Levi Ackerman sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Daithi De Nogla and Luke Skywalker decide to speak in the third person all day long. Minami Kenjirou tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Quark steals from Maki Harukawa while she isn't looking.

Han Solo just can't wait to be king!

Nobuchika Ginoza, Jenny, Lycus, and Stanley raid Major Kira's camp while she is hunting.

VanossGaming sings while also crying.

Ellen Ripley warns Qrow about them stairs bro.

Laslow receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

@adorkable1231 @NifltheIceWing @Ravenflare @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @SabbyNation @Demonamia @Beheaded @Anubiis @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Kedamono @Hiros @BlueAlphyn885 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu
Ru6naU3.png
Well, my two candidates survived

so far
Well, my two candidates survived

so far
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
[quote]Snowdrop thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.[/quote] Wow. We are being called out by a pony. [quote]Corrin begs for BigJigglyPanda to kill her. He refuses, keeping Corrin alive.[/quote] DON'T. You have to live for Azura!
Quote:
Wow. We are being called out by a pony.
Quote:
DON'T. You have to live for Azura!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 5991 5992