Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gii's Shadow Discounts! OPEN! {Offline}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kich Yup! Just snagged one for ya! :-D
@Kich Yup! Just snagged one for ya! :-D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature sending money for a Pearlcatcher scroll, please and thank you! c:
@BeingOfNature sending money for a Pearlcatcher scroll, please and thank you! c:
@BeingOfNature

Could you pick me up an Underbelly scroll please?
@BeingOfNature

Could you pick me up an Underbelly scroll please?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers Totally! :-D I'll send the scroll upon payment~

@ponders In the PM ^^;
@fishspeakers Totally! :-D I'll send the scroll upon payment~

@ponders In the PM ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingofNature Are you doing Crackle genes? I know they're super horrible to get right now so if not that's okay. :)
@BeingofNature Are you doing Crackle genes? I know they're super horrible to get right now so if not that's okay. :)
askjaanim_by_javen-d7cy4cj.gif
@Frithsamur Yup! I'm doing them, but I've only seen them once so far and they got taken as soon as I clicked them xD but if I come across one, I'll ping you?

I'm also trying to get another one for a sick friend - but if they have already proquired one, I'll throw it at you, ok? x3 Good night!
@Frithsamur Yup! I'm doing them, but I've only seen them once so far and they got taken as soon as I clicked them xD but if I come across one, I'll ping you?

I'm also trying to get another one for a sick friend - but if they have already proquired one, I'll throw it at you, ok? x3 Good night!
Old Art Thread
@BeingofNature That's great thank you. :D I don't have high expectations so don't worry too much if you can't get the one or two! :)

(EDIT- I just pinged MYSELF why am I even allowed a laptop)
@BeingofNature That's great thank you. :D I don't have high expectations so don't worry too much if you can't get the one or two! :)

(EDIT- I just pinged MYSELF why am I even allowed a laptop)
@Frithsamur Well, once my interwebz starts playing nice again, I'll go and stalk the marketplace xD

Did you want two? .3.
(xD It's ok!)
@Frithsamur Well, once my interwebz starts playing nice again, I'll go and stalk the marketplace xD

Did you want two? .3.
(xD It's ok!)
Old Art Thread
@BeingofNature Oh no no just one for me (I said two because a) I'm pretty dozy at the moment and b) you mentioned a friend wanted one. :D

I'm also on another waiting list for a discount crackle but I think I'm third on a list so yes please do look for one! :D I'm pretty sure you won't both find one. ^^
@BeingofNature Oh no no just one for me (I said two because a) I'm pretty dozy at the moment and b) you mentioned a friend wanted one. :D

I'm also on another waiting list for a discount crackle but I think I'm third on a list so yes please do look for one! :D I'm pretty sure you won't both find one. ^^
@BeingOfNature

Could I have an Underbely gene please?
@BeingOfNature

Could I have an Underbely gene please?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7