Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Harry Potter RP!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @CosmicCoelacanth @SpitFire11

Rainbow was wide away and found herself amusment by running around under everyone's bed. Aurora, who was still asleep, flopped on her backside and Rainbow jumped right into her face, squeaking like a mouse.

Rainbow was wide away and found herself amusment by running around under everyone's bed. Aurora, who was still asleep, flopped on her backside and Rainbow jumped right into her face, squeaking like a mouse.
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @CosmicCoelacanth @WillowPhoenix

Lira yawned and nodded then changed to a fox and back again. She looked around and saw Rainbow bouncing and squealing on Aurora's face. Lira walked over to the small phoenix and picked her up and held close her beak,"Quiet Rainbow. You'll wake up the whole castle!"
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @CosmicCoelacanth @WillowPhoenix

Lira yawned and nodded then changed to a fox and back again. She looked around and saw Rainbow bouncing and squealing on Aurora's face. Lira walked over to the small phoenix and picked her up and held close her beak,"Quiet Rainbow. You'll wake up the whole castle!"
qmDDDaV.gif

I'm sorry. >.< I accidentally lost this. I just wanted to make sure if you are still wanting to rp this. c:

Aurora made a noise but turned around, still asleep despite the noises the phoenix was making. Rainbow, however, made another squeak in surprise then looked over at Lira, tilted her head to the left, and cooed.

I'm sorry. >.< I accidentally lost this. I just wanted to make sure if you are still wanting to rp this. c:

Aurora made a noise but turned around, still asleep despite the noises the phoenix was making. Rainbow, however, made another squeak in surprise then looked over at Lira, tilted her head to the left, and cooed.
@SpitFire11

Is this forum still open? I enjoy Harry Potter RP and I would love to join. Also, what era is this? All eras or one specific era?
@SpitFire11

Is this forum still open? I enjoy Harry Potter RP and I would love to join. Also, what era is this? All eras or one specific era?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11