Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Harry Potter RP!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth Boo!

Lira laughed, "That would be great!" She then waited for Professor Granger to say the first on the long list of first years.
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth Boo!

Lira laughed, "That would be great!" She then waited for Professor Granger to say the first on the long list of first years.
qmDDDaV.gif
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth helloooo?
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth helloooo?
qmDDDaV.gif
@WillowPhoenix Hermione needs to start the sorting.
@WillowPhoenix Hermione needs to start the sorting.
qmDDDaV.gif

"When I call your name, you will come forth and sit on the stool to be sorted,” she said as she unrolled the parchment. "Coriander Chamflower~!"

"When I call your name, you will come forth and sit on the stool to be sorted,” she said as she unrolled the parchment. "Coriander Chamflower~!"
@Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth @SpitFire11

Coriander gave a little start when her name was called, she'd almost forgotten to pay attention for it. She flashed a grin at the students around her and tried to walk calmly up to the stool with the imposing hat on it.

Coriander kept her eyes firmly on the hat as Hermione gave her a brief explanation of what to do, and the girl could swear the hat cocked a brow at her for the intense look on her face.

Hermione lifted the hat off the stool and Coriander clambered on. The big, tatty old thing plunked down over Coriander's brow, blocking her view of the rest of the great hall. Suddenly she heard the creaky old voice of the hat, nearly whispering in her ear.

"Ah, well. This seems a fairly easy choice child. Mischief, you'll be." and then more loudly the hat shouted, "SLYTHERIN!"

Coriander's face split into a grin as the hat was lifted back off and she could see the students at their tables, Slytherin cheering good-naturedly, most of the other students clapping politely. Coriander smiled at her friends in line and nearly bounced her way over to an open section of the Slytherin table.
@Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth @SpitFire11

Coriander gave a little start when her name was called, she'd almost forgotten to pay attention for it. She flashed a grin at the students around her and tried to walk calmly up to the stool with the imposing hat on it.

Coriander kept her eyes firmly on the hat as Hermione gave her a brief explanation of what to do, and the girl could swear the hat cocked a brow at her for the intense look on her face.

Hermione lifted the hat off the stool and Coriander clambered on. The big, tatty old thing plunked down over Coriander's brow, blocking her view of the rest of the great hall. Suddenly she heard the creaky old voice of the hat, nearly whispering in her ear.

"Ah, well. This seems a fairly easy choice child. Mischief, you'll be." and then more loudly the hat shouted, "SLYTHERIN!"

Coriander's face split into a grin as the hat was lifted back off and she could see the students at their tables, Slytherin cheering good-naturedly, most of the other students clapping politely. Coriander smiled at her friends in line and nearly bounced her way over to an open section of the Slytherin table.
@WillowPhoenix is Hermione still there?
@WillowPhoenix is Hermione still there?
qmDDDaV.gif
@SpitFire11 Yup! I also want to tell you that my replies will probably be limited within the next week or so. I'm going on a trip to Colorado, so I'll be getting ready for that as well as trying to finish some FR things. ^.^

@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @CosmicCoelacanth (If I happen to miss someone by accident, let me know. ^-^Just wanted to say that in advance!)

Hermione looked at the list again. "Syriya Siyara!"
@SpitFire11 Yup! I also want to tell you that my replies will probably be limited within the next week or so. I'm going on a trip to Colorado, so I'll be getting ready for that as well as trying to finish some FR things. ^.^

@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @CosmicCoelacanth (If I happen to miss someone by accident, let me know. ^-^Just wanted to say that in advance!)

Hermione looked at the list again. "Syriya Siyara!"
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth
Ok Willow, also Cale I'm gonna put Coriander and Syriya next to Rodger.

Syriya grinned and walked up to the stool and sat down, Hemione then placed the hat on her head and a little voice spoke in her ear just nearly a whisper. Mmm, difficult, sharp mind, very brave, loyal, but you are the most mystievious person yet! "SLYTHERIN!" Shouted the hat and Syriya hopped up as soon as Hermione took the hat off her head and she half ran half walked to the Slytherin table (which is right next to the Gryffindor table) and sat between her brother and Coriander. "Welcome to Slytherin!" Said Rodger.
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth
Ok Willow, also Cale I'm gonna put Coriander and Syriya next to Rodger.

Syriya grinned and walked up to the stool and sat down, Hemione then placed the hat on her head and a little voice spoke in her ear just nearly a whisper. Mmm, difficult, sharp mind, very brave, loyal, but you are the most mystievious person yet! "SLYTHERIN!" Shouted the hat and Syriya hopped up as soon as Hermione took the hat off her head and she half ran half walked to the Slytherin table (which is right next to the Gryffindor table) and sat between her brother and Coriander. "Welcome to Slytherin!" Said Rodger.
qmDDDaV.gif
@WillowPhoenix I think we only have one more first year.
@WillowPhoenix I think we only have one more first year.
qmDDDaV.gif
@SpitFire11 Yup, it's me.
@SpitFire11 Yup, it's me.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11