Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NotN 1:1 Chest Swap
Ok, ladies and gents and kindly dragons all!

THREAD CLOSED.

If you have put in a request and I've replied that I've set things aside for you -- send your trade by rollover tonight, January 2nd, or I will consider all offers null and void in order to close the thread down for the year.

Thank you all for your wonderful enthusiasm, patience, and VERY kind donations and assistance in hunting down the items each and all of you needed. Special thanks to @Ryni, @ravynfyre, @Aganna, and @ShadeOfChaos for helping supply the thread with some of the harder to find items, and with helping to get the thread started with their overstocks!

....last year there were over 400 trades generated by this thread. This year, there were even more and this does not count the trades done by myself and the others who went hunting for highly desired but low quantity items such as vistas, and Lavaborne Hoaxes, and various pieces of apparel, in threads and personal trades outside of this thread.

See y'all next festival! There are plans to do this again for y'all, since this was such a rousing success! If you have a thought about seeing this kind of swap thread again, please feel free to comment below! (make sure you ping me -- I want to hear what you have to say!)

@99redragons @abril @AeonsMusings @Aerisnoir @Aganna @AisDareth @Alnitak50Ori @Anariel @Angilian @arazamatazza @areallybluebird @ArouraBorialice @Arvellon @Athenasowl @Automedon @automne @AyalaAtreides @azophel @azuredusk @BaekRang @bearly @beautifulglitter @BlackJasper @Bluecupcake52 @Broderick @Caityjay @Candida @Carnifex @ChaosQueen @ChaoticRogue @chlorr @clipitswings @coalescency @CrimsonCatalyst @DarkPsi @Darthiel @DeathSpecter @DeltaFlare @Dembai @desiher @dessy @dingoblu @dinomilkshakes @dragonbee @Dragondawn @dragongame @eldritchoney @Eme @Engine @Eridartho @Espoir @evilcopepod @Exaltier @fallingstar5 @Fantelle @Featherly @FeeshyKette @felicioiusfox @FliptheFrog @FloatingInSpace @flurries @Folen @forestguardian @FrozenWind @FunwithaPorpoise @galaxtic @gazarath @gilan @giyorei @glitchcow @grandstander @Gwinna @HibiscusMist @hitodama89 @hund @Ikebee @impishnature @indigocat @Jaypaw @jellywolffy @Jyuushimatsu @Kamina @kamishii @Katargo @KayjayStarr @kebbige @Kekule @Kellendraysia @Kentouma @kitari13 @kiyami @Knightess @Knuckle @kraisis @KremPuff @kurosaki @Lawcere @letmeship @littlebickle @Lugia101101 @lunashepard @lunila @Lynchly @Malachite @maskedmayor @Mercurium @meuluna @miniwheat @mitchy @Mizzararty @mushroomexpress @musicalcakes @muttdragon @mykie @Nanika @Nauve @nightvaled @ninenko @nohsara @NostraThomas @nuttysaladtree @PaintedScarlet @panopticon @Pattsso @pedroinboxfort @sancom @rosental @PhysikLily @Pineten @piney @PlagueDoctor @Poptartodoom @potterhead @PumpkinPepper @puppythief @Pythoness @quirkysilvester @rabou @rainismysunshine @ravynfyre @romanova42 @Roseblossom @RoxyWolf @Ryni @sancom @Saphirosa @shadowfall @Shidei @Shieryu @shortkeike @shozurei @sidegrinder @sinfulsouls @Sivarian @Skiesti @sleepycat @smaller @SosnahSahruvaak @Soviett @SteveHolt @Stormheart208 @tacleon @tangelojack @taotrooper @Tchy @tevene @The500PoundBaby @theblackbird @TheDragonEmperor @theonefrombeyond @TheTawnydragon @thetipsymxrmaid @Thiedo @ThisAllegra @tompollicle @toostupidtocare @Toranne @Trixyr @Trojevia @Uniformshark @upowlnight @vangone @Vanzin @Velloa @verminfu @VNyx @watchingMidnight @Wintaer @wobbit @xoLunaox @Xotik @xVerdelet @zonemod
Ok, ladies and gents and kindly dragons all!

THREAD CLOSED.

If you have put in a request and I've replied that I've set things aside for you -- send your trade by rollover tonight, January 2nd, or I will consider all offers null and void in order to close the thread down for the year.

Thank you all for your wonderful enthusiasm, patience, and VERY kind donations and assistance in hunting down the items each and all of you needed. Special thanks to @Ryni, @ravynfyre, @Aganna, and @ShadeOfChaos for helping supply the thread with some of the harder to find items, and with helping to get the thread started with their overstocks!

....last year there were over 400 trades generated by this thread. This year, there were even more and this does not count the trades done by myself and the others who went hunting for highly desired but low quantity items such as vistas, and Lavaborne Hoaxes, and various pieces of apparel, in threads and personal trades outside of this thread.

See y'all next festival! There are plans to do this again for y'all, since this was such a rousing success! If you have a thought about seeing this kind of swap thread again, please feel free to comment below! (make sure you ping me -- I want to hear what you have to say!)

@99redragons @abril @AeonsMusings @Aerisnoir @Aganna @AisDareth @Alnitak50Ori @Anariel @Angilian @arazamatazza @areallybluebird @ArouraBorialice @Arvellon @Athenasowl @Automedon @automne @AyalaAtreides @azophel @azuredusk @BaekRang @bearly @beautifulglitter @BlackJasper @Bluecupcake52 @Broderick @Caityjay @Candida @Carnifex @ChaosQueen @ChaoticRogue @chlorr @clipitswings @coalescency @CrimsonCatalyst @DarkPsi @Darthiel @DeathSpecter @DeltaFlare @Dembai @desiher @dessy @dingoblu @dinomilkshakes @dragonbee @Dragondawn @dragongame @eldritchoney @Eme @Engine @Eridartho @Espoir @evilcopepod @Exaltier @fallingstar5 @Fantelle @Featherly @FeeshyKette @felicioiusfox @FliptheFrog @FloatingInSpace @flurries @Folen @forestguardian @FrozenWind @FunwithaPorpoise @galaxtic @gazarath @gilan @giyorei @glitchcow @grandstander @Gwinna @HibiscusMist @hitodama89 @hund @Ikebee @impishnature @indigocat @Jaypaw @jellywolffy @Jyuushimatsu @Kamina @kamishii @Katargo @KayjayStarr @kebbige @Kekule @Kellendraysia @Kentouma @kitari13 @kiyami @Knightess @Knuckle @kraisis @KremPuff @kurosaki @Lawcere @letmeship @littlebickle @Lugia101101 @lunashepard @lunila @Lynchly @Malachite @maskedmayor @Mercurium @meuluna @miniwheat @mitchy @Mizzararty @mushroomexpress @musicalcakes @muttdragon @mykie @Nanika @Nauve @nightvaled @ninenko @nohsara @NostraThomas @nuttysaladtree @PaintedScarlet @panopticon @Pattsso @pedroinboxfort @sancom @rosental @PhysikLily @Pineten @piney @PlagueDoctor @Poptartodoom @potterhead @PumpkinPepper @puppythief @Pythoness @quirkysilvester @rabou @rainismysunshine @ravynfyre @romanova42 @Roseblossom @RoxyWolf @Ryni @sancom @Saphirosa @shadowfall @Shidei @Shieryu @shortkeike @shozurei @sidegrinder @sinfulsouls @Sivarian @Skiesti @sleepycat @smaller @SosnahSahruvaak @Soviett @SteveHolt @Stormheart208 @tacleon @tangelojack @taotrooper @Tchy @tevene @The500PoundBaby @theblackbird @TheDragonEmperor @theonefrombeyond @TheTawnydragon @thetipsymxrmaid @Thiedo @ThisAllegra @tompollicle @toostupidtocare @Toranne @Trixyr @Trojevia @Uniformshark @upowlnight @vangone @Vanzin @Velloa @verminfu @VNyx @watchingMidnight @Wintaer @wobbit @xoLunaox @Xotik @xVerdelet @zonemod
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares Thank you so much for doing this! If I'm around next year I'll definitely help out!
@Chantares Thank you so much for doing this! If I'm around next year I'll definitely help out!
@Chantares

Can you let me know if you get any non-ghost flame flame apparel? I have a Cloudkeeper Herald I would gladly trade owo
@Chantares

Can you let me know if you get any non-ghost flame flame apparel? I have a Cloudkeeper Herald I would gladly trade owo
Boops your pfp dragon
@Chantares I'd love to see this kind of thread again! I wasn't really active until right near the end of the festival, but next year I'll have to start on time so I have some extra stuff to donate to this.
@Chantares I'd love to see this kind of thread again! I wasn't really active until right near the end of the festival, but next year I'll have to start on time so I have some extra stuff to donate to this.
@ChemicalHazard

Sorry, thread is closed.
@ChemicalHazard

Sorry, thread is closed.

@Chantares

Oh, I'm sorry, it says open. Thanks for telling me!
@Chantares

Oh, I'm sorry, it says open. Thanks for telling me!
Boops your pfp dragon
@PumpkinPepper -- @ChemicalHazard says they have a Cloudkeeper Herald, if you are still looking. I'm sorry I did not find one for you before the thread closed. Maybe you guys can work something out.
@PumpkinPepper -- @ChemicalHazard says they have a Cloudkeeper Herald, if you are still looking. I'm sorry I did not find one for you before the thread closed. Maybe you guys can work something out.

@Chantares

I'm not sure if I'll have time to grind much this year (it is 2017 right now, right?) but if I can or if I just have spare items, I would definitely love to give to a thread like this! This thread, and by extension everyone who gave and participated in the workings of this program, was extremely helpful to me, and I would like to return the favor next Night of the Nocturne.
@Chantares

I'm not sure if I'll have time to grind much this year (it is 2017 right now, right?) but if I can or if I just have spare items, I would definitely love to give to a thread like this! This thread, and by extension everyone who gave and participated in the workings of this program, was extremely helpful to me, and I would like to return the favor next Night of the Nocturne.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
i'll definitely help out again next year~ <3 again, thanks so much for doing this. it really makes it SO much easier for busy/disabled people to enjoy the event.
i'll definitely help out again next year~ <3 again, thanks so much for doing this. it really makes it SO much easier for busy/disabled people to enjoy the event.
@Chantares

this thread was incredibly helpful, and again thank you so much. i'd love to help out for notn 2017 if i'm able to by then!
@Chantares

this thread was incredibly helpful, and again thank you so much. i'd love to help out for notn 2017 if i'm able to by then!