Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NotN 1:1 Chest Swap
@Dembai

Have you checked here for your trades?
@Dembai

Have you checked here for your trades?
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
Anyone else?

I'm headed for bed, but will be accepting trade requests until rollover. If your request is timestamped before rollover, i'll get to it first thing in the morning.

If you have put in a request and I've replied that I've set things aside for you -- send your trade by rollover tomorrow, January 2nd, or I will consider all offers null and void in order to close the thread down for the year.

Could really use some Lavaborne Hoaxes, Cloudkeeper Heralds, and Gossamer Flame Vistas to help folks out!
Anyone else?

I'm headed for bed, but will be accepting trade requests until rollover. If your request is timestamped before rollover, i'll get to it first thing in the morning.

If you have put in a request and I've replied that I've set things aside for you -- send your trade by rollover tomorrow, January 2nd, or I will consider all offers null and void in order to close the thread down for the year.

Could really use some Lavaborne Hoaxes, Cloudkeeper Heralds, and Gossamer Flame Vistas to help folks out!

I think for some reason I don't always get pings from this forum, which is REALLY annoying.

My current list here:

NEEDED:

Axe Mimic
Agol
Crooked Hatchet
Cloudkeeper Herald
Fallbrush Fraud
Hibernal Starbear
Lava Embear
Lavaborne Hoax
Murktooth Bramblekeep
Sunbeam Ursa
Sundial Impostor
Slumbering Charlatan
Voltspire Intruder
Wavebreak Snarler

HAVE:

(NOTN)

Spellbound Tome
Unlikely Alliance
Painted Marrionette

If anyone has any to trade, just send a CR with a note saying what you're trading for!
I think for some reason I don't always get pings from this forum, which is REALLY annoying.

My current list here:

NEEDED:

Axe Mimic
Agol
Crooked Hatchet
Cloudkeeper Herald
Fallbrush Fraud
Hibernal Starbear
Lava Embear
Lavaborne Hoax
Murktooth Bramblekeep
Sunbeam Ursa
Sundial Impostor
Slumbering Charlatan
Voltspire Intruder
Wavebreak Snarler

HAVE:

(NOTN)

Spellbound Tome
Unlikely Alliance
Painted Marrionette

If anyone has any to trade, just send a CR with a note saying what you're trading for!
5gSLBV0.png
@Chantares

I'd love to supply you with a Gossamer Flame Vista if you're still in need of it! I've also got some Lavaborne Hoaxes!

Not many people are interested in Wooden Marionette, haha. c;
@Chantares

I'd love to supply you with a Gossamer Flame Vista if you're still in need of it! I've also got some Lavaborne Hoaxes!

Not many people are interested in Wooden Marionette, haha. c;
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Dembai

This is my trading thread, not a public one. Please do not trade with other people in my thread.

I have set these aside for you:
Axe Mimic
Crooked Hatchet
Fallbrush Fraud
Hibernal Starbear
Murktooth Bramblekeep
Sunbeam Ursa
Slumbering Charlatan
Voltspire Intruder
Wavebreak Snarler

Please send over a PM with your trades, and make sure to list what you are asking for in return in the PM so I can keep trades straight, and I'll send them right back. If you do not have enough NotN items to cover the trade, PM and we can discuss alternatives.
@Dembai

This is my trading thread, not a public one. Please do not trade with other people in my thread.

I have set these aside for you:
Axe Mimic
Crooked Hatchet
Fallbrush Fraud
Hibernal Starbear
Murktooth Bramblekeep
Sunbeam Ursa
Slumbering Charlatan
Voltspire Intruder
Wavebreak Snarler

Please send over a PM with your trades, and make sure to list what you are asking for in return in the PM so I can keep trades straight, and I'll send them right back. If you do not have enough NotN items to cover the trade, PM and we can discuss alternatives.

@Galaxtic

That would be very helpful, yes please! just send them over and I will send back the appropriate number of marionettes?
@Galaxtic

That would be very helpful, yes please! just send them over and I will send back the appropriate number of marionettes?

No more trades. Thread closed.

@Galactic @Broderick @Featherly

As soon as all the pending trades finish, I will PM you with the numbers of what i have left of what you are looking for, and we can talk about helping your collections, ok? Thank you for your patience!
No more trades. Thread closed.

@Galactic @Broderick @Featherly

As soon as all the pending trades finish, I will PM you with the numbers of what i have left of what you are looking for, and we can talk about helping your collections, ok? Thank you for your patience!

@Chantares

Oh sorry about that - I just copypasted from my list, I didn't mean to include the 'public' call. My bad.

I'll send a PM with the familiars I have plus some apparel? I hope I'm understanding correctly. <3

@Chantares

Oh sorry about that - I just copypasted from my list, I didn't mean to include the 'public' call. My bad.

I'll send a PM with the familiars I have plus some apparel? I hope I'm understanding correctly. <3

5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

No worries. and, yes, you are understanding correctly! Any NotN 1:1 for your trades. We all get bad chest luck, this thread is to help even that out a bit! We just pretend we're swapping chests!
@Dembai

No worries. and, yes, you are understanding correctly! Any NotN 1:1 for your trades. We all get bad chest luck, this thread is to help even that out a bit! We just pretend we're swapping chests!

@Chantares Cheers! PM sent. <3 (and yeah that bug is super annoying, it happened to me a few times over this holiday.)
@Chantares Cheers! PM sent. <3 (and yeah that bug is super annoying, it happened to me a few times over this holiday.)
5gSLBV0.png