Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bears??
1 2 3
4 eggs, no scrolls.
4 eggs, no scrolls.
PQznZys.png
13 Conjurer's Cloaks, I wish I was joking.
13 Conjurer's Cloaks, I wish I was joking.
2heep8h.jpg
bears
bears
L i v i n g A m b a s s a d o r
2 scrolls, PLENTY of eggs, at least one of each familiar, several of the new cloaks... it was a good year for me!
2 scrolls, PLENTY of eggs, at least one of each familiar, several of the new cloaks... it was a good year for me!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I got 8 eggs, one scroll, all of the new and old familiars, and more ghost flame apparel than I'll ever need. I was hoping for loads of the bears but didn't get many. I ended up buying most of the bears. They're so cute. I had to have them all! I figure they'll be even harder to get next NotN.
I got 8 eggs, one scroll, all of the new and old familiars, and more ghost flame apparel than I'll ever need. I was hoping for loads of the bears but didn't get many. I ended up buying most of the bears. They're so cute. I had to have them all! I figure they'll be even harder to get next NotN.
YolDR6x.gif
Over 100 chests and no scrolls. I did get the full ghost flame apparel set which I love and most of the new familiars so I'm not complaining. Maybe next year.
Over 100 chests and no scrolls. I did get the full ghost flame apparel set which I love and most of the new familiars so I'm not complaining. Maybe next year.
April showers bring forth May flowers
15 eggos. no scrolls.

many fams & apparel. 3 vistas.

good times. :')
15 eggos. no scrolls.

many fams & apparel. 3 vistas.

good times. :')
QQnBZuq.gif
Four scrolls, nine eggs, a vista, several full sets of chest-exclusive apparel both old and new, and a horde of familiars (bears, last year's NOTN and this year's NOTN) to trample through my clan's lair.

It was a very, very good fest for me.
Four scrolls, nine eggs, a vista, several full sets of chest-exclusive apparel both old and new, and a horde of familiars (bears, last year's NOTN and this year's NOTN) to trample through my clan's lair.

It was a very, very good fest for me.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@Glittering - Congrats on your loot. I thought this was the best NotN ever. No stress. Lots of fun. Lots of chests dropping. Lots of great loot. A really good event. =D
@Glittering - Congrats on your loot. I thought this was the best NotN ever. No stress. Lots of fun. Lots of chests dropping. Lots of great loot. A really good event. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
one of everything >.> no scrolls no vistas, barely apparel ;-; meh w.e.
one of everything >.> no scrolls no vistas, barely apparel ;-; meh w.e.
UGLRXJ9.jpg
1 2 3