Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 426 427 428 429 430 ... 579 580
@kaljaia I'm so happy! (sending gems for pampered silverkeeper in a minute)
@kaljaia I'm so happy! (sending gems for pampered silverkeeper in a minute)
@Kaljaia

Gems sent *makes grabby hands* :D
@Kaljaia

Gems sent *makes grabby hands* :D
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Kaljaia

Yanno, I don't think I have the dragon Noct Engel was meant to go on anymore. O.o If you wanna sell my copy to someone else please go ahead.
@Kaljaia

Yanno, I don't think I have the dragon Noct Engel was meant to go on anymore. O.o If you wanna sell my copy to someone else please go ahead.
@Kaljaia I probably am in the future but i've been super duper lurky/not playing as much so i don't believe I have the required gems at this time. Sorry! <3
@Kaljaia I probably am in the future but i've been super duper lurky/not playing as much so i don't believe I have the required gems at this time. Sorry! <3
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Kaljaia, could I be put down for a Pampered Silverkeeper ?
@Kaljaia, could I be put down for a Pampered Silverkeeper ?
@MissMiao @AbstractAlgebra @Megan Thanks for letting me know! I have removed you from the lists.

@ibook Sure!
@MissMiao @AbstractAlgebra @Megan Thanks for letting me know! I have removed you from the lists.

@ibook Sure!
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia Could you put me on the reprint list for Noct Engel? (I don't currently have funds, I should by the time next reprint rolls around.)
@Kaljaia Could you put me on the reprint list for Noct Engel? (I don't currently have funds, I should by the time next reprint rolls around.)
@Amorah
@couloir
@momo1013
@GaelicVixen
@ibook

Pampered Silverkeeper is in stock for you! If you are no longer interested in your copy, please let me know so I can sell it elsewhere, thanks! 500g or equivalent treasure.
@Amorah
@couloir
@momo1013
@GaelicVixen
@ibook

Pampered Silverkeeper is in stock for you! If you are no longer interested in your copy, please let me know so I can sell it elsewhere, thanks! 500g or equivalent treasure.
@Almaren Sure!
@Almaren Sure!
@kaljaia !!! Thanks for the reping, seem to have missed the first one. Should I send you a 2 way with the gems?
@kaljaia !!! Thanks for the reping, seem to have missed the first one. Should I send you a 2 way with the gems?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
1 2 ... 426 427 428 429 430 ... 579 580