Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42
*INCESSANT FANGIRL SCREAMS*
*INCESSANT FANGIRL SCREAMS*
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
Yay! A new tert, and one I might actually LIKE! HOORAY! :D
Yay! A new tert, and one I might actually LIKE! HOORAY! :D
sv9k5e5.png
The Holiday Hub!
[quote name="HaileeRae" date="2013-11-30 17:12:09"]I can't find this in he Market place under treasures, and dragons being auctioned with the gene are starting at 200,000 treasures. :/[/quote] Well yeah, of course. It's brand new, of course dragons with it will sell for loads at first. In time the value will settle to something more reasonable. And as for the item itself, just keep checking the shop and it'll be in stock - people beat you to it, that's all.
HaileeRae wrote on 2013-11-30 17:12:09:
I can't find this in he Market place under treasures, and dragons being auctioned with the gene are starting at 200,000 treasures. :/

Well yeah, of course. It's brand new, of course dragons with it will sell for loads at first. In time the value will settle to something more reasonable. And as for the item itself, just keep checking the shop and it'll be in stock - people beat you to it, that's all.
sv9k5e5.png
The Holiday Hub!
Wowowow, I am so happy I still have an Imperial that I planned to gene and haven't bought gembond yet because she is sO GETTING CRACKLE. It's gorgeous!
Wowowow, I am so happy I still have an Imperial that I planned to gene and haven't bought gembond yet because she is sO GETTING CRACKLE. It's gorgeous!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
This reminds me of the Sha Corruption in WoW so much! It looks so neat on all the dragons... it's amazing!
This reminds me of the Sha Corruption in WoW so much! It looks so neat on all the dragons... it's amazing!
voyaaprance_zps96808ae5.gif
I have to say I don't think I like this gene. It looks poorly executed and just doesn't work with most of the primary and secondary genes. I have to agree with a few of the other comments above. The lines of the gene are thick and it looks more like paint splatters or dripping goop then it does the crackle effect of nail polish.

Now that being said, I think I may pick up the gene and slap it on two of my dragons. Mainly because there really is only so many tertiary genes, and for that reason I am glad we DO have crackle available now.
I have to say I don't think I like this gene. It looks poorly executed and just doesn't work with most of the primary and secondary genes. I have to agree with a few of the other comments above. The lines of the gene are thick and it looks more like paint splatters or dripping goop then it does the crackle effect of nail polish.

Now that being said, I think I may pick up the gene and slap it on two of my dragons. Mainly because there really is only so many tertiary genes, and for that reason I am glad we DO have crackle available now.
Bonsai.png
I have a copy of this gene, but I'm not entirely sure about it. It looks less crackly and more like slime on some dragons. The artwork doesn't seem as nice as usual, but it does look absolutely awesome on female Skydancers. XD

/previews it on ALL THE THINGS
I have a copy of this gene, but I'm not entirely sure about it. It looks less crackly and more like slime on some dragons. The artwork doesn't seem as nice as usual, but it does look absolutely awesome on female Skydancers. XD

/previews it on ALL THE THINGS
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Omg so pretty!! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful combinations! :D
Omg so pretty!! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful combinations! :D
h-h-how are you all seeing previews of your dragons with crackle? did you buy the scrolls? i wanna see mine so baddddd...
h-h-how are you all seeing previews of your dragons with crackle? did you buy the scrolls? i wanna see mine so baddddd...
ZVy3zUW.png
It kind of reminds me of bubblegum. Specially in pink and bubblegum-y flavor-like colors.
I can imagine dragons chewing on gum and trying to make a ball out of it, but it pops and flies all over them instead. x3

And then they're like "ooh, it's fashion! Let's use it every day and pass it down to our babies!"
It kind of reminds me of bubblegum. Specially in pink and bubblegum-y flavor-like colors.
I can imagine dragons chewing on gum and trying to make a ball out of it, but it pops and flies all over them instead. x3

And then they're like "ooh, it's fashion! Let's use it every day and pass it down to our babies!"
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42