Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Name That Dragon Contest! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center][size=6][color=magenta][b][i]Name That Dragon Contest![/size][/color][/b][/i] [size=0] @bearly @meteorshowers @ponds @MissyBeatrix @MalyssaWisteria [/size] I'm hosting another Name That Dragon Contest, some of you may have remembered when I did this before, or some of you might be new! [b]If you are new, ask if you want to be put on the pinglist for future events![/b] This time, I will be hosting two contests at the same time, for a mated pair, and you can enter for both of them! There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for all of them- with the 1st place winner's name being picked! ------------------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19685445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196855/19685445_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Currently named [color=red]Ellanora[/color], she is in need of a new name! One to match her persona[/b] She is a regal warrior princess, but she doesn't see battle much. Her Animated Armor guardian will prevent anyone and anything from harming her. Make sure to ping me when you enter, you can enter [b]up to 3 names[/b] but win once. [quote=1st Place] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=haste][item=shred][item=ambush] [/quote] [quote=2nd Place (Runner Up)] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][/quote] [quote=3rd Place (Runner Up] [item=Masked Phantom] [/quote] ------------------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19771606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197717/19771606_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Currently named [color=red]Aldis[/color], he is in need of a new name! One to match his persona[/b] He is also a powerful, regal warrior, he sees battle much more than his mate and would protect her with his life. He is always leading the attack alongside his Spirit Armor companion. Make sure to ping me when you enter, you can enter [b]up to 3 names[/b] but win once. [quote=1st Place] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Strange chest][item=Strange Chest] [item=Highreach Bonepicker][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker] [/quote] [quote=2nd Place (Runner Up)] [item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Crane's Wing Fans][/quote] [quote=3rd Place (Runner Up)] [item=Bogsneak Puppet] [/quote] [size=6][color=red][b]Both Contests End on December 31st, 12:00 Flight Rising Time[/size][/color]
Name That Dragon Contest!

@bearly @meteorshowers @ponds @MissyBeatrix @MalyssaWisteria

I'm hosting another Name That Dragon Contest, some of you may have remembered when I did this before, or some of you might be new!

If you are new, ask if you want to be put on the pinglist for future events!

This time, I will be hosting two contests at the same time, for a mated pair, and you can enter for both of them! There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for all of them- with the 1st place winner's name being picked!

19685445_350.png

Currently named Ellanora, she is in need of a new name! One to match her persona
She is a regal warrior princess, but she doesn't see battle much. Her Animated Armor guardian will prevent anyone and anything from harming her.

Make sure to ping me when you enter, you can enter up to 3 names but win once.
1st Place wrote:
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Haste Shred Ambush
2nd Place (Runner Up) wrote:
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Herb Pouch
3rd Place (Runner Up wrote:
Masked Phantom

19771606_350.png

Currently named Aldis, he is in need of a new name! One to match his persona
He is also a powerful, regal warrior, he sees battle much more than his mate and would protect her with his life. He is always leading the attack alongside his Spirit Armor companion.

Make sure to ping me when you enter, you can enter up to 3 names but win once.
1st Place wrote:
Jawlocker
Strange Chest Strange Chest
Highreach Bonepicker Duskthicket Bonepicker
2nd Place (Runner Up) wrote:
Ghost Flame Cloak Crane's Wing Fans
3rd Place (Runner Up) wrote:
Bogsneak Puppet

Both Contests End on December 31st, 12:00 Flight Rising Time
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@clya Elvira for the first Ordile for the second
@clya Elvira for the first Ordile for the second
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@clya ill go for Bast on the 1st one ... reminds me o Basted the Cat Goddes
@clya ill go for Bast on the 1st one ... reminds me o Basted the Cat Goddes
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@Clya For the female: Isfet, Cleopatra, Nefertiti

For the male: Anubis, Liam, Cadmar.
@Clya For the female: Isfet, Cleopatra, Nefertiti

For the male: Anubis, Liam, Cadmar.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
@Clya

For the first one:

Artemis
Kiara
Felicia

For the second one:

Percival
Hector
Lasarus
@Clya

For the first one:

Artemis
Kiara
Felicia

For the second one:

Percival
Hector
Lasarus
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@Clya
First- Hangaku, Atsukai, Bushima

Second- Ticari, Sakata, Raikota
@Clya
First- Hangaku, Atsukai, Bushima

Second- Ticari, Sakata, Raikota
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Clya

For female-Mareida, Jeaeigh, Jeaerri
for male-Peganhaem, Satahacre, Nitbren
@Clya

For female-Mareida, Jeaeigh, Jeaerri
for male-Peganhaem, Satahacre, Nitbren
@Clya
for the first, i'd say maybe maelstrom, athena, or nairi
for the second, areth, naerin, or typhoon
@Clya
for the first, i'd say maybe maelstrom, athena, or nairi
for the second, areth, naerin, or typhoon
- he/him
- fr +2
rupcmd.png b6fc64.png
@Clya for the first I'd go Anthia, Minerva, or Diana
For the second I'd go with Riven, Davros, or Axiom
Hope you find the perfect name c:
@Clya for the first I'd go Anthia, Minerva, or Diana
For the second I'd go with Riven, Davros, or Axiom
Hope you find the perfect name c:
@Clya
Maybe Bellona, Hyppolyta, or Nike for the female? And Adonis or Sarkan for the male?
@Clya
Maybe Bellona, Hyppolyta, or Nike for the female? And Adonis or Sarkan for the male?
[img]http:/[/img]
1 2 3