Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Luckiest Pearlcatcher Ever
1 2 3 4 5 6
ShadowSky: YES THAT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER AND MORE ANIMAL FRIENDLY THAN USING SHADOW BOLTS. *gives PetalScale a disapproving look*

PetalScale: but the poor sheep.

Bubbles: I GOT THE RADIOACTIVE STUFF DON'T ASK WHERE I GOT IT.

Me: *chasing after sheep but is tripping over air*
ShadowSky: YES THAT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER AND MORE ANIMAL FRIENDLY THAN USING SHADOW BOLTS. *gives PetalScale a disapproving look*

PetalScale: but the poor sheep.

Bubbles: I GOT THE RADIOACTIVE STUFF DON'T ASK WHERE I GOT IT.

Me: *chasing after sheep but is tripping over air*
@CosmicNight

Mint: Ooh, ooh, ooh! I have a better idea! *Grabs nuke control remote* Let's fire a nuke at the sheep to irradiate them!

Me: LET"S DO DIS.

(On the other hand, I went fodder shopping, and instead, I got 3 amazingly pretty dergs. Crimson, Nightshine, and Obscure. they're in the back of my lair. Now I really have to get some triple basic eyeburner fodder so I don't keep it.)
@CosmicNight

Mint: Ooh, ooh, ooh! I have a better idea! *Grabs nuke control remote* Let's fire a nuke at the sheep to irradiate them!

Me: LET"S DO DIS.

(On the other hand, I went fodder shopping, and instead, I got 3 amazingly pretty dergs. Crimson, Nightshine, and Obscure. they're in the back of my lair. Now I really have to get some triple basic eyeburner fodder so I don't keep it.)
Freaking lucky.

Also, Waxonator did the best YTP when he was active. I can only hope to aspire to his work.
Freaking lucky.

Also, Waxonator did the best YTP when he was active. I can only hope to aspire to his work.
partymini.png
@NightAssassin

(Aaaaaand I'm back. .w. I'll check them out as soon as I'm done writing .w.)
TomatoFairy: OH YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WON'T DESTROY THE WORLD MORE THAN THE METEORS WILL LETS DO THAT.

PetalScale: OMG NO if we do that we'll hurt the sheep and get nothing done!

ShadowSky: *shoves her mate playfully* don't be a pessimist, it'll work.

Meteor: IM ALLERGIC TO SHEEP.
@NightAssassin

(Aaaaaand I'm back. .w. I'll check them out as soon as I'm done writing .w.)
TomatoFairy: OH YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WON'T DESTROY THE WORLD MORE THAN THE METEORS WILL LETS DO THAT.

PetalScale: OMG NO if we do that we'll hurt the sheep and get nothing done!

ShadowSky: *shoves her mate playfully* don't be a pessimist, it'll work.

Meteor: IM ALLERGIC TO SHEEP.
@CosmicNight

Mint: *Presses button*

*Nuke fires*

*Kablooey sound effect*

Arcanist: THIS IS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT!!!
@CosmicNight

Mint: *Presses button*

*Nuke fires*

*Kablooey sound effect*

Arcanist: THIS IS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT!!!
Sheep: OW THAT HURT MAN WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE. *stampede*

ShadowSky: QUICK GRAB THEM AND THROW THEM AT THE METEORS! *throws a sheep a pathetically short distance*

PetalScale:...those sheep would have made a good dinner what a shame.

TomatoFairy: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, ARCANIST. *gets knocked over by a sheep*
Sheep: OW THAT HURT MAN WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE. *stampede*

ShadowSky: QUICK GRAB THEM AND THROW THEM AT THE METEORS! *throws a sheep a pathetically short distance*

PetalScale:...those sheep would have made a good dinner what a shame.

TomatoFairy: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, ARCANIST. *gets knocked over by a sheep*
@CosmicNight

Death: Hey look at that sheep! It has two heads! I OFFICIALLY CLAIM IT AS MY PET ANYONE WHO TRIES TO EAT IT WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED.

Mint: *Rapidly pitching sheep at meteors. 75% of them miss and 24% of them bounce off without doing anything, 1% actually do something but that something is currently unknown as of right now*

Me: *Drags sheep launcher out of nowhere* QUICK LOAD THE SHEEP AND FIRE IT.

Arcanist: *Sniffle sniffle* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! T_T *Crying*
@CosmicNight

Death: Hey look at that sheep! It has two heads! I OFFICIALLY CLAIM IT AS MY PET ANYONE WHO TRIES TO EAT IT WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED.

Mint: *Rapidly pitching sheep at meteors. 75% of them miss and 24% of them bounce off without doing anything, 1% actually do something but that something is currently unknown as of right now*

Me: *Drags sheep launcher out of nowhere* QUICK LOAD THE SHEEP AND FIRE IT.

Arcanist: *Sniffle sniffle* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! T_T *Crying*
PetalScale: wait what? *slowly puts down the two headed sheep and dusts it off* I wasn't going to eat him what are you talking about?

Me: *tosses a seven legged sheep in the sheep launcher* LOADED UP.

ShadowSky: *dashes around collecting sheep and piling them in the sheep launcher, accidentally putting a dragon or two with them* READY GUYS? AIM! FIRE!

Noodle: WAIT NO GUYS IM NOT A SHEEP!!!!

TomatoFairy: aw don't cry Arcanist, we all make mistakes. Even if we don't remember them. Owo

PetalScale: wait what? *slowly puts down the two headed sheep and dusts it off* I wasn't going to eat him what are you talking about?

Me: *tosses a seven legged sheep in the sheep launcher* LOADED UP.

ShadowSky: *dashes around collecting sheep and piling them in the sheep launcher, accidentally putting a dragon or two with them* READY GUYS? AIM! FIRE!

Noodle: WAIT NO GUYS IM NOT A SHEEP!!!!

TomatoFairy: aw don't cry Arcanist, we all make mistakes. Even if we don't remember them. Owo

@Exulansis

Welp. I guess that's a sign she Meditates too much! Too bad she was meant to fight in the Golem Workshop. Then again, I guess there's no such thing as too much breath.
@Exulansis

Welp. I guess that's a sign she Meditates too much! Too bad she was meant to fight in the Golem Workshop. Then again, I guess there's no such thing as too much breath.
@CosmicNight

Death: Grrr... I HAVE MY EYES ON YOU. *Snatches sheep away* I'm gonna name you Jimmy!

Jimmy The Two-Headed Sheep: BAAAAAAA.

Me: *Looks through scope* FIRE!!

*Dragons pull the trigger*

*Sheep are now flying everywhere*

Sheep: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*Everyone watches as Noodle is flung at a meteor*
@CosmicNight

Death: Grrr... I HAVE MY EYES ON YOU. *Snatches sheep away* I'm gonna name you Jimmy!

Jimmy The Two-Headed Sheep: BAAAAAAA.

Me: *Looks through scope* FIRE!!

*Dragons pull the trigger*

*Sheep are now flying everywhere*

Sheep: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*Everyone watches as Noodle is flung at a meteor*
1 2 3 4 5 6