Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Luckiest Pearlcatcher Ever
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CosmicNight

(MLG = Major League Gaming, or a series of memes on the internet, YTP = YouTube Poop and it's also a series of memes.)

Me: *More screaming*

Amethyst: *Also screaming*

The Rest Of My Clan: *Sill screaming*

Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?! METEORS ARE RAINING FROM THE SKY

*Meteor falls right on cue*

Arcanist: *Flailing about* THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END TAKE COVER AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT MY FAULT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
@CosmicNight

(MLG = Major League Gaming, or a series of memes on the internet, YTP = YouTube Poop and it's also a series of memes.)

Me: *More screaming*

Amethyst: *Also screaming*

The Rest Of My Clan: *Sill screaming*

Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?! METEORS ARE RAINING FROM THE SKY

*Meteor falls right on cue*

Arcanist: *Flailing about* THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END TAKE COVER AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT MY FAULT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
(oh Okie thanks XD)
PetalScale: WHAT WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?!

ShadowSky: ARE YOU QUITE SURE, O GREAT SPACE NOODLE? *Runs in circles because that's helpful*

Me: I THINK THE LUCKY CHARM GODS ARE DELIVERING THEIR DIVINE PUNISHMENT.

Entire Clan: *too busy flipping out and screeching*
(oh Okie thanks XD)
PetalScale: WHAT WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?!

ShadowSky: ARE YOU QUITE SURE, O GREAT SPACE NOODLE? *Runs in circles because that's helpful*

Me: I THINK THE LUCKY CHARM GODS ARE DELIVERING THEIR DIVINE PUNISHMENT.

Entire Clan: *too busy flipping out and screeching*
@CosmicNight

Earthshaker: *Trying to build a nuclear fallout shelter but failing*

Flamecaller: *Running around screaming but accidentally lighting everything on fire and causing more chaos*

Windsinger: *Tying self in knots while screeching* *Also getting untied by Icewarden* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Tidelord: *Making prophecies on how everything will end* THE BUBBLES HAVE TOLD ME THAT THE SHADE WILL COME AND DEVOUR US ALL AND ALL TRACES OF OUR MEASLY EXISTENCE WILL BE WIPED FROM REALITY.

Shadowbinder: *Externally calm but internally freaking out* The Shade has returned to kill us. I blame Lightweaver.

Icewarden: *Trying to untie Windsinger* WILL YOU STOP WIGGLING?!

Stormcatcher: *Standing on a rock and yelling* GET BACK TO WORK AND BUILD THIS FALLOUT SHELTER!!

Lightweaver: THE SHADE HAS RETURNED TO KILL US ALL!! I BLAME SHADOWBINDER!!

Gladekeeper: NO THE WORLD CAN'T END WHAT ABOUT MY PRECIOUS FLOWERS?! *Flailing arms around* PLAGEBRINGER WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS?!

Plagebringer: GLADEKEEPER WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT THIS DOWN UPON US?! I STILL HAVE 15 STRAINS OF WYRMWOUND PLAGUE THAT I HAVE YET TO TEST AND RELEASE INTO THE WORLD.

Arcanist: THE WORLD IS ENDING AND FOR ONCE IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! *Flying in circles and screaming*

Me: WHAT HAVE WE DONE?! EVERYONE HELP BUILD THE FALLOUT SHELTER.

Amethyst: BUT MY HEAD IS STILL STUCK IN A CARDBOARD BOX I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING HELP ME.

The Rest Of My Clan: *Too busy running/flying in circles and screaming their heads off to care or listen*
@CosmicNight

Earthshaker: *Trying to build a nuclear fallout shelter but failing*

Flamecaller: *Running around screaming but accidentally lighting everything on fire and causing more chaos*

Windsinger: *Tying self in knots while screeching* *Also getting untied by Icewarden* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Tidelord: *Making prophecies on how everything will end* THE BUBBLES HAVE TOLD ME THAT THE SHADE WILL COME AND DEVOUR US ALL AND ALL TRACES OF OUR MEASLY EXISTENCE WILL BE WIPED FROM REALITY.

Shadowbinder: *Externally calm but internally freaking out* The Shade has returned to kill us. I blame Lightweaver.

Icewarden: *Trying to untie Windsinger* WILL YOU STOP WIGGLING?!

Stormcatcher: *Standing on a rock and yelling* GET BACK TO WORK AND BUILD THIS FALLOUT SHELTER!!

Lightweaver: THE SHADE HAS RETURNED TO KILL US ALL!! I BLAME SHADOWBINDER!!

Gladekeeper: NO THE WORLD CAN'T END WHAT ABOUT MY PRECIOUS FLOWERS?! *Flailing arms around* PLAGEBRINGER WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS?!

Plagebringer: GLADEKEEPER WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT THIS DOWN UPON US?! I STILL HAVE 15 STRAINS OF WYRMWOUND PLAGUE THAT I HAVE YET TO TEST AND RELEASE INTO THE WORLD.

Arcanist: THE WORLD IS ENDING AND FOR ONCE IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! *Flying in circles and screaming*

Me: WHAT HAVE WE DONE?! EVERYONE HELP BUILD THE FALLOUT SHELTER.

Amethyst: BUT MY HEAD IS STILL STUCK IN A CARDBOARD BOX I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING HELP ME.

The Rest Of My Clan: *Too busy running/flying in circles and screaming their heads off to care or listen*
ShadowSky: THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN THIS IS THE END AAAAAAHHH *scampers over to Amethyst and pulls the box off of her head* THERE NOW SAVE THE LUCKY CHARMS FROM THEIR WRATH AND TAKE COVER.

PetalScale: BUT YOU GUYS ARE GODS CAN'T YOU ALL JUST BAT THE METEORS OUT OF THE SKY? *helping build a fallout shelter as he screams this*

Lightning Flight borne dragons: YES BOSS, RIGHT AWAY BOSS! *scrambles to build shelter*

TomatoFairy: *noms potato chip* hi LightWeaver! .w.

Me: *freaking out and gathering the hatchlings*
ShadowSky: THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN THIS IS THE END AAAAAAHHH *scampers over to Amethyst and pulls the box off of her head* THERE NOW SAVE THE LUCKY CHARMS FROM THEIR WRATH AND TAKE COVER.

PetalScale: BUT YOU GUYS ARE GODS CAN'T YOU ALL JUST BAT THE METEORS OUT OF THE SKY? *helping build a fallout shelter as he screams this*

Lightning Flight borne dragons: YES BOSS, RIGHT AWAY BOSS! *scrambles to build shelter*

TomatoFairy: *noms potato chip* hi LightWeaver! .w.

Me: *freaking out and gathering the hatchlings*
i guess it toughed it out to show its best side to you!
i guess it toughed it out to show its best side to you!
@CosmicNight

Amethyst: *Scampers away clutching the box*

My Lightning Dragons: YES STORMCATCHER SIR, RIGHT AWAY SIR. *Scrambling to help your dragons build the fort*

My Shadow Dragons: *Sitting with Shadowbinder creating a defensive and offensive plan to combat the Apocalypse*

Me: GATHER ALL THE EGGS AND FAMILIARS AND ALL THE STUFF IN MY HOARD AND VAULT AND LET'S GO!!
@CosmicNight

Amethyst: *Scampers away clutching the box*

My Lightning Dragons: YES STORMCATCHER SIR, RIGHT AWAY SIR. *Scrambling to help your dragons build the fort*

My Shadow Dragons: *Sitting with Shadowbinder creating a defensive and offensive plan to combat the Apocalypse*

Me: GATHER ALL THE EGGS AND FAMILIARS AND ALL THE STUFF IN MY HOARD AND VAULT AND LET'S GO!!
@veal

I sense a Pokemon reference...

But in all honesty, I imagine Amethyst being kinda goth/emo and having a gambling problem. Mainly when it comes to winning food.
@veal

I sense a Pokemon reference...

But in all honesty, I imagine Amethyst being kinda goth/emo and having a gambling problem. Mainly when it comes to winning food.
@NightAssassin ;)
@NightAssassin ;)
ShadowSky: YES SAVE THE LITTLE HATCHLINGS!....AND MY PHONE I NEED THAT.

PetalScale: HOW ABOUT WE USE SHADOW BOLTS TO DESTROY THE METEORS BEFORE THEY DESTROY US?!

TomatoFairy: nah bro that's mainstream.

Me:IT COULD WORK THO.

ShadowSky: YES SAVE THE LITTLE HATCHLINGS!....AND MY PHONE I NEED THAT.

PetalScale: HOW ABOUT WE USE SHADOW BOLTS TO DESTROY THE METEORS BEFORE THEY DESTROY US?!

TomatoFairy: nah bro that's mainstream.

Me:IT COULD WORK THO.

@CosmicNight

Mint: LET'S THROW RADIOACTIVE SHEEP AT THE METEORS INSTEAD!!

Me: YUSH LET'S FIND AND IRRADIATE A BUNCH OF SHEEP!
@CosmicNight

Mint: LET'S THROW RADIOACTIVE SHEEP AT THE METEORS INSTEAD!!

Me: YUSH LET'S FIND AND IRRADIATE A BUNCH OF SHEEP!
1 2 3 4 5 6