Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 191
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @Grimverse

I'm about to pop on for a little bit just hoping to get started. My IGN is griffinboy775 . I'm really nervous about this but I'd also like to be added to all three of the pinglists if that's possible. Thank you so very much and it's super awesome to see an active minecraft server for FR.
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @Grimverse

I'm about to pop on for a little bit just hoping to get started. My IGN is griffinboy775 . I'm really nervous about this but I'd also like to be added to all three of the pinglists if that's possible. Thank you so very much and it's super awesome to see an active minecraft server for FR.
@Oranitha
Could I be added to the event and general pinglists? :3
@Oranitha
Could I be added to the event and general pinglists? :3
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @grimverse can I please get an island? Minecraft IGN foofooguy. I'll be on the server sometime within an hour or so, not sure for how long.
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @grimverse can I please get an island? Minecraft IGN foofooguy. I'll be on the server sometime within an hour or so, not sure for how long.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Oh my word this is terrible and I'm sorry. So I've been having a bit of trouble getting on Minecraft due to my reliance on a laptop, which relies on a charger, which decided to kindly give up the ghost yesterday (happy holidays?). Replacement part is en route, but my alt box only gets 1.1megaBITS/sec. Once Minecraft finally downloads, I am not 100% confident in my ability to actually write and deliver this without accidentally punching through someone's island due to lag. Hence me asking an awful favor. If I cannot get in game and get my book delivered by the end of the night, is there someone willing to transcribe something into a book for me? Again, the note itself is written, I just want to have a backup so I can GUARANTEE that my person gets their book in Minecraft form. I'm already late enough as is ._.;

Also, if you have not yet received your Secret Santa book, hang tight...also sorry.
Oh my word this is terrible and I'm sorry. So I've been having a bit of trouble getting on Minecraft due to my reliance on a laptop, which relies on a charger, which decided to kindly give up the ghost yesterday (happy holidays?). Replacement part is en route, but my alt box only gets 1.1megaBITS/sec. Once Minecraft finally downloads, I am not 100% confident in my ability to actually write and deliver this without accidentally punching through someone's island due to lag. Hence me asking an awful favor. If I cannot get in game and get my book delivered by the end of the night, is there someone willing to transcribe something into a book for me? Again, the note itself is written, I just want to have a backup so I can GUARANTEE that my person gets their book in Minecraft form. I'm already late enough as is ._.;

Also, if you have not yet received your Secret Santa book, hang tight...also sorry.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @grimverse
Hello! Can I have an island please? :D My IGN is Typhlodaquil
@Oranitha @Fuwafuwa @grimverse
Hello! Can I have an island please? :D My IGN is Typhlodaquil
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@TeenyTinyDragon
we're on 1.11! (not 1.11.2, just 1.11)
@TeenyTinyDragon
we're on 1.11! (not 1.11.2, just 1.11)
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@smokingponies
Cool, thanks!
@smokingponies
Cool, thanks!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@Oranitha So what should those of us who haven't had the chance to write a book yet do? I haven't been on except today, and I didn't think of it today because IDK how it's supposed to be delivered.
@Oranitha So what should those of us who haven't had the chance to write a book yet do? I haven't been on except today, and I didn't think of it today because IDK how it's supposed to be delivered.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask I gotchu, here's the original post. Also, @smokingponies, I think you asked about signing the book? [quote][size=6]Secret Santa[/size] Taking inspiration from the traveling Shulker box, Secret Santas this year will be paired up as, essentially, one-way pen pals. [LIST] [*]You will be tasked with writing a note (well, book, signed or not is up to you) to someone about memories you've made, experiences you've shared, and/or generally what they mean to you as a member of the community. [*]If you are assigned someone you don't know well, that's fine! Let me know and I'll reassign you. [*]Once you've authored your book, tell a staffer and they'll get you a shulker box to "hide" near the recipient's island. [/LIST] Sign up for Secret Santa [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/16nULl6jN1JP2ZLMaGEz_M4GA1DfC88J__foPKPrCmOY/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]! Make sure to write both your IGN and FR. By the way, if you are okay being a "backup" santa, put a number in parenthesis next to your name corresponding to the number of extras you can take on. Don't overexert yourself! It's way better to send one really nice letter than eight exhausted ones![/quote]
@Leopardmask I gotchu, here's the original post. Also, @smokingponies, I think you asked about signing the book?
Quote:
Secret Santa

Taking inspiration from the traveling Shulker box, Secret Santas this year will be paired up as, essentially, one-way pen pals.

• You will be tasked with writing a note (well, book, signed or not is up to you) to someone about memories you've made, experiences you've shared, and/or generally what they mean to you as a member of the community.
  • If you are assigned someone you don't know well, that's fine! Let me know and I'll reassign you.
  • Once you've authored your book, tell a staffer and they'll get you a shulker box to "hide" near the recipient's island.

By the way, if you are okay being a "backup" santa, put a number in parenthesis next to your name corresponding to the number of extras you can take on. Don't overexert yourself! It's way better to send one really nice letter than eight exhausted ones!
cL9yafY.gif
though i was not the last one who got the wandering mailbox, i have moved it since it's been in the same house for a long time (over a week at least) and nobody had moved it or added onto it, and the island/house had no protection range, and i didn't want it getting stuck in an inactive house :P
though i was not the last one who got the wandering mailbox, i have moved it since it's been in the same house for a long time (over a week at least) and nobody had moved it or added onto it, and the island/house had no protection range, and i didn't want it getting stuck in an inactive house :P
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 191