Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72
{{Ooooh, I have an idea, what if Wraith and the others left at the farm are confused as to where Tyr and Madu have gone, so they join Fain and Willow and Orla (who are pretending to be confused and worried too) and they take off for the bogs; a golden opportunity for Willow and Fain too}}
{{Ooooh, I have an idea, what if Wraith and the others left at the farm are confused as to where Tyr and Madu have gone, so they join Fain and Willow and Orla (who are pretending to be confused and worried too) and they take off for the bogs; a golden opportunity for Willow and Fain too}}
XD up to the others
XD up to the others
r7LsxK2.png
@Danilion
(I'm fine with the idea.)
@Danilion
(I'm fine with the idea.)
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
(I like :3 doing some character filler)

Fain, suddenly stoped moving at all. His insane side started shifting around and began to think. why should I be so shameful of myself? I can do whatever I want with the lives around me! Snap out of it! This tundra does not matter! If I hadn't felt the need to protect it this would be over sooner! On the outside, Fain looked like a statue, holding his breath and staring straight ahead glaring with the outline of his teeth bared against his tight mask however it may be that it was himself he was about to maul then anything else.
(I like :3 doing some character filler)

Fain, suddenly stoped moving at all. His insane side started shifting around and began to think. why should I be so shameful of myself? I can do whatever I want with the lives around me! Snap out of it! This tundra does not matter! If I hadn't felt the need to protect it this would be over sooner! On the outside, Fain looked like a statue, holding his breath and staring straight ahead glaring with the outline of his teeth bared against his tight mask however it may be that it was himself he was about to maul then anything else.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
... FROM THIS I SHIP FAIN AND ORLA ^ XD I am trash)
... FROM THIS I SHIP FAIN AND ORLA ^ XD I am trash)
r7LsxK2.png
(OH GEEZE I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE WHAT I DID XD)
(OH GEEZE I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE WHAT I DID XD)
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
YOU FULL FORCE WALKED INTO IT)
YOU FULL FORCE WALKED INTO IT)
r7LsxK2.png
(WHAT HAVE I DOOONE) [img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/what-have-i-done.jpg[/img]
(WHAT HAVE I DOOONE)
what-have-i-done.jpg
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
[img]https://img.memecdn.com/ive-got-a-pretty-big-package_o_1099556.jpg[/img]
ive-got-a-pretty-big-package_o_1099556.jpg
r7LsxK2.png
(yes good
(yes good
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72