Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72
(I thought Willowisp was going to do stuffs so I waited)

Once Orla's return, Fain lifted a paw and rubbed his face before turning towards the direction the heir went. Without a word rolling his shoulders then giving a grunt and holding himself up hovering over the ground with his wings flapping and picking up dust. He looked over his shoulder at the two waiting expectantly for them to follow. He seemed blank of all emotion at the moment.
(I thought Willowisp was going to do stuffs so I waited)

Once Orla's return, Fain lifted a paw and rubbed his face before turning towards the direction the heir went. Without a word rolling his shoulders then giving a grunt and holding himself up hovering over the ground with his wings flapping and picking up dust. He looked over his shoulder at the two waiting expectantly for them to follow. He seemed blank of all emotion at the moment.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
{{I was waiting for butter to reply with Snowclimber bc Snowclimber and Wraith were out foraging but it's been s couple days ;-; so I might just have Wraith follow Tyr}}

Willowisp:
Noting the leathery flap of Fain's wings, Willowisp snapped out of his dreamlike state, preoccupied by how his message would be received by the queen, and took off after his partner, gliding slowly and lazily on the warm breeze for Orla to follow.

Crow:
The crow that Willowisp had sent landed on one of the palace windowsills, cawing loudly to be let in. Once one of the guards complied, it hurried to the queen in a flutter of wings and feet, landing on the marble floor in front of her with a distinctive click of it's talons. It spread it's wings, almost as if bowing, and opened it's sharp beak. "Report from Willowisp. The prince is westbound towards the bogs, intentions unknown. Request for orders." It then straightened up, cocking its head from side to side with a blank, beady eyed stare.
{{I was waiting for butter to reply with Snowclimber bc Snowclimber and Wraith were out foraging but it's been s couple days ;-; so I might just have Wraith follow Tyr}}

Willowisp:
Noting the leathery flap of Fain's wings, Willowisp snapped out of his dreamlike state, preoccupied by how his message would be received by the queen, and took off after his partner, gliding slowly and lazily on the warm breeze for Orla to follow.

Crow:
The crow that Willowisp had sent landed on one of the palace windowsills, cawing loudly to be let in. Once one of the guards complied, it hurried to the queen in a flutter of wings and feet, landing on the marble floor in front of her with a distinctive click of it's talons. It spread it's wings, almost as if bowing, and opened it's sharp beak. "Report from Willowisp. The prince is westbound towards the bogs, intentions unknown. Request for orders." It then straightened up, cocking its head from side to side with a blank, beady eyed stare.
I got a friend who's trying to sell her dragon and I'm trying to help her; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29291205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292913/29291205_350.png[/img] [/url] She's trying for at least 9k but wouldn't mind more
I got a friend who's trying to sell her dragon and I'm trying to help her;

29291205_350.png

She's trying for at least 9k but wouldn't mind more
r7LsxK2.png
Orla took off after the two dragons. She didn't look back at her small farm knowing she'll probably never see again. Flying to Fain she glided near him,"So are we heading after that group?"
Orla took off after the two dragons. She didn't look back at her small farm knowing she'll probably never see again. Flying to Fain she glided near him,"So are we heading after that group?"
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
"Yes." Fain put simply as they flew. "I'm surprised how okay you are being around us after getting an idea of what we do." He looked away towards the land ahead. After years of practice finding the heir's scent wasn't hard and if need be, he could also find traces of the general. "We should keep a distance until boss reaches back to us about orders. My first impression of her when she hired us, she's nuts but i have faith if she's gotten this far."
"Yes." Fain put simply as they flew. "I'm surprised how okay you are being around us after getting an idea of what we do." He looked away towards the land ahead. After years of practice finding the heir's scent wasn't hard and if need be, he could also find traces of the general. "We should keep a distance until boss reaches back to us about orders. My first impression of her when she hired us, she's nuts but i have faith if she's gotten this far."
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
"It's better than being at the farm. Doing barely anything but planting seeds all day.",Orla replied. She thought for a moment as she listened to Fain,"Why is your boss nuts? Is she after something so crazy that she can only hire others to get?" She was a bit curious about who hired them.
"It's better than being at the farm. Doing barely anything but planting seeds all day.",Orla replied. She thought for a moment as she listened to Fain,"Why is your boss nuts? Is she after something so crazy that she can only hire others to get?" She was a bit curious about who hired them.
Willowisp:
Willowisp flew silently beside the other two dragons, listening to their conversation. "She's a tyrant." He said, glancing over at Orla and then back to the horizon. "Her words are sickly sweet and dripping with venom, and you break out in a cold sweat in her presence." He frowned, furrowing his brows. "She's killed people for inconveniencing her before. It's enough to keep you on edge even when you're half a kingdom away from her."
Willowisp:
Willowisp flew silently beside the other two dragons, listening to their conversation. "She's a tyrant." He said, glancing over at Orla and then back to the horizon. "Her words are sickly sweet and dripping with venom, and you break out in a cold sweat in her presence." He frowned, furrowing his brows. "She's killed people for inconveniencing her before. It's enough to keep you on edge even when you're half a kingdom away from her."
Shortly after they landed again at the edge of the bogs, the crow returned and landed on a branch. "If you have the chance, kill him; if not separate him from his general and remove her from the picture so he has no one to aid him. This child is hopeless and he must be ended." The queen's voice purrs from the mimicking bird, hopping branch to branch till it settles on the last one to stare.
Shortly after they landed again at the edge of the bogs, the crow returned and landed on a branch. "If you have the chance, kill him; if not separate him from his general and remove her from the picture so he has no one to aid him. This child is hopeless and he must be ended." The queen's voice purrs from the mimicking bird, hopping branch to branch till it settles on the last one to stare.
r7LsxK2.png
{{Just gonna pretend that Wraith followed Tyr and Madu to the bogs}}

Wraith:

The icy blue Tundra landed with a soft thud beside his huge dragon companions. He exhaled deeply from his nostrils, taking in the slightly gloomy scene of the muddy bog. He jumped back as he found that the silty mud was too soft to support his weight, scuttling to firmer ground. "Ah, it looks like our movement among this land will have to be almost strictly aerial." He vocalized, frowning. Flying was not his greatest strength.
{{Just gonna pretend that Wraith followed Tyr and Madu to the bogs}}

Wraith:

The icy blue Tundra landed with a soft thud beside his huge dragon companions. He exhaled deeply from his nostrils, taking in the slightly gloomy scene of the muddy bog. He jumped back as he found that the silty mud was too soft to support his weight, scuttling to firmer ground. "Ah, it looks like our movement among this land will have to be almost strictly aerial." He vocalized, frowning. Flying was not his greatest strength.
"Oh. She's a killer then.",the Tundra didn't seem scared but really didn't want to meet this tyrant. Orla looked down at the forest they were flying over. She wondered what was happening back at the kingdom and with group of dragons Willowisp and Fain were after. Not that she wouldn't help them at least.
"Oh. She's a killer then.",the Tundra didn't seem scared but really didn't want to meet this tyrant. Orla looked down at the forest they were flying over. She wondered what was happening back at the kingdom and with group of dragons Willowisp and Fain were after. Not that she wouldn't help them at least.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72