Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Phoatlshop 2.0-The Revengening
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1820 1821
Phoatlshop 2.1-The Leg Order
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
check out my best friend who is also a nerd
[quote name="ClawOfLife" date=2016-12-24 05:25:06] Phoatlshop 2.1-The Leg Order [/quote] *cough* the legless order all praise the legless one
ClawOfLife wrote on 2016-12-24:

*cough* the legless order all praise the legless one
@ClawofLife

Your last forum signature fits your speech
@ClawofLife

Your last forum signature fits your speech
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
ou1313.png

PRINCESS KYMI OF THE HEADS
Princess Kymi rules over the head kingdom and is in alliance with the leglessone. To show her companionship with legmom, she has converted her tail into a leg. She constantly makes offerings using her Arcanic powers. Her heads also shoot lasers.
ou1313.png

Princess Kymi rules over the head kingdom and is in alliance with the leglessone. To show her companionship with legmom, she has converted her tail into a leg. She constantly makes offerings using her Arcanic powers. Her heads also shoot lasers.
[quote name="JackelBlaze" date=2016-12-24 05:30:49] PRINCESS KYMI OF THE HEADS Princess Kymi rules over the head kingdom and is in alliance with the leglessone. To show her companionship with legmom, she has converted her tail into a leg. She constantly makes offerings using her Arcanic powers. Her heads also shoot lasers. [/quote] GOD DAMMIT I HATE HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVE THE GOD DAMN ARCANE FLIGHT
JackelBlaze wrote on 2016-12-24:

GOD DAMMIT I HATE HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVE THE GOD DAMN ARCANE FLIGHT
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
check out my best friend who is also a nerd
@ClawOfLite

I'm a plague weenie for life, it's just I so happen to have an arcane Coatl :p
@ClawOfLite

I'm a plague weenie for life, it's just I so happen to have an arcane Coatl :p
@JackelBlaze
are you greatful for Arcanist?
@JackelBlaze
are you greatful for Arcanist?
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@TootzyTFM
OH YEAH I LOVE HOW HE BROUGT THE END OF THE WORLD

*cough* Anways, we need to get back on topic. Let's create a Leg Council!
@TootzyTFM
OH YEAH I LOVE HOW HE BROUGT THE END OF THE WORLD

*cough* Anways, we need to get back on topic. Let's create a Leg Council!
@ClawofLife The Arcanist brought forth The Shade and almost triggered the Sornieth apocalypse. He's pretty cool.

And by the way, if you guys remember @Catdragon1234 and The Tree, the Tree holds coatl legs, and is a prettier alternative to just limb piles hidden away in a Royal Vault. So we have a place to store the legs, but as for how they are delivered,
A.) Sacrifices performed by the High Circle (the Original Cultls) involve a special fire that once legs are removed, they are burnt in the enchanted fire, but immediately reform at Legmom's Court.

B.) A Leg Messenger (Leggenger?) can be summoned to transport the legs themselves to the kingdom.
@ClawofLife The Arcanist brought forth The Shade and almost triggered the Sornieth apocalypse. He's pretty cool.

And by the way, if you guys remember @Catdragon1234 and The Tree, the Tree holds coatl legs, and is a prettier alternative to just limb piles hidden away in a Royal Vault. So we have a place to store the legs, but as for how they are delivered,
A.) Sacrifices performed by the High Circle (the Original Cultls) involve a special fire that once legs are removed, they are burnt in the enchanted fire, but immediately reform at Legmom's Court.

B.) A Leg Messenger (Leggenger?) can be summoned to transport the legs themselves to the kingdom.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
I'm going to phoatlshop a leg tree
I'm going to phoatlshop a leg tree
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png